好了 大家听着
All right, everybody.Listen up.
屠库·塞拉曼加
Tuco Salamanca.
你们有些人今早没跟我们一起
For those of you not with us this morning,
我们抄了他的老窝
We raided his headquarters.
同时掌握了他最后的地址
Also his last known address.
还有他留给他毒枭女友的非法藏匿地
Even the little den of iniquity he keeps for his meth hag girlfriend.
我们抓捕了一批他的马仔
We netted a bunch of his lieutenants.
他则预料到了我们的出现
The big man himself smelled us coming.
所以
So…
认清这张脸
Study the face.
弄清档案
Study the file.
性趣盎然地
Get a big ol’raging hard on
准备抓到这个垃圾
At the idea of catching this piece of shit.
我向人力资源部的同事道歉
My apologies to the HR department.
应该是满怀憧憬的
Grow tumescent with anticipation.
好吧
All right.
在本地帮派正和摩托党抢毒品生意时
On the hit parade, 1998.
因暴打疯狗保尔森而扬名天下
Reputed to have whacked “Dog” Paulson,back when our home-grown banditos
而荣登98年的恶人排行榜
Where wrestling the crank trade away from the So Cal biker gangs.
此外 03年我们确信他曾捅死过一个墨西哥人
Also, we’re pretty sure he knifed a Mexican national in ’03.
依我看来 以他对待死对头的一贯做法
And for my money, seeing how he customarily deals with rivals,
不得不说我们日思夜想的疯狂小八的失踪
I’d say he is a prime suspect
应该跟他有极大的关系
In the disappearance of our dearly-missed Krazy-8.
大家尽全力抓住那个混球
Hats over your heart for that dirtball.
我们曾经抓屠库进来查问过这件事
We hauled Tuco in for questioning on that one,
老样子 还是没什么确凿证据
But as usual,we couldn’t make it stick.
这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥做事很谨慎
He runs a tight ship.Smug bastard.
更糟的是 埃尔帕索说他跟大毒品集团有往来
And even worse, El Paso says he’s got some kind of cartel connection.
我们都清楚这件事的后果会怎样
I know it’s…We all know what’s going on down there.
我们也不希望自己出什么岔子
We sure as hell don’t want it going on up here.
好消息来了
Which brings us to the good news.
我们终于掌握了一些确凿的证据
We finally got some actual,honest-to-God evidence.
这是屠库手下 绰号♥”不瞌睡”
This is one of Tuco’s henchmen.Street name, No Doze.
在垃圾场发现他的尸体 还有屠库妹夫
Found him tucked in the junkyard,along with Tuco’s own brother-in-law,
绰号♥怪诞
A.K.A. Gonzo.
怪诞 这个万事通 正在处理”不瞌睡”的尸体
Gonzo, this rocket scientist,was moving No Doze’s body,
还不确定他是扔到那里还是从那里往外运
Either hiding it there or pulling it out, still not sure,
他的胳膊被砸烂了
When he got his arm crushed clean off.
想看那些照片的 我网站上有 很有趣
Anyone wanna see the photos,they’re on my Web site. Hilarious.
总之 结果就是
Anyway. The upshot is,
我们得到一个漂亮 大号♥ 多汁 血淋淋的指纹
We got us a nice,big, juicy, bloody fingerprint,
指纹的主人是屠库
Which belongs to senor Tuco.
我们的圣诞节提前到来了
Christmas came early to the Schrader household.
不过我们得先找到这家伙
That is, provided we find this guy.
在座的各位
So to all present,
你们想找到这家伙吗
I ask you, you wanna find this guy?
你们刚刚说什么
What the hell was that? Jesus.
要再来一次吗
Wanna try that again?
你们想找到这家伙吗
Do you want to find this guy?
我们会找到这家伙吗
Are we going to find this guy?
大声点 该死
Louder, damn it!
-大家一起哦耶 -哦耶
– Give me a hell, yeah! – Hell, yeah!
他们找不到他的
They ain’t gonna find him.
那家伙正在墨西哥呢
Guy’s in Mexico by now.
面子 格米 这都是为了面子
Appearances, Gomie.It’s all about appearances.
听着 我有点私事要处理
Listen,I gotta take some personal time.
现在吗 追捕正进行着呢
Now, in the middle of a manhunt?
斯凯勒昨晚打电♥话♥ 说沃尔特不见了
Skyler called last night.It’s Walt.He’s missing.
突然从家里消失 之后便杳无音信
Just disappeared from the house,and no one’s heard from him since.
该死 你不会认为他
Damn. You don’t think he…
-有事叫我 -谢谢 感激不尽
– Holler if you need me. – Thanks a lot, man. Appreciate that.
这是最近的一张 很久没拍照片了 所以
This is the most recent photo.We haven’t taken many lately, so…
现在还是那个样子
But that’s what he looks like now.
只不过没有头发
Without the hair.
是我
Hey, it’s me.
提姆 感谢你放假时间还过来
Hey, Tim. Really appreciate you sparing us your day off.
没关系 很乐意帮忙
No worries. Happy to help.
这个很有帮助 很好
Yeah, this is helpful. Good.
-身高体重呢 -五尺十一寸
– What about height and weight? – Five eleven…
最近称170磅
Most recently, about 170.
我体重是165磅
165. That’s what I weigh.
我猜
I guess…
-他会轻一点 -没关系 差不多
– He weighs a little less. – That’s fine. That’s close enough.
很好
Good.
还有其他什么特征码
What about other distinguishing features?
纹身 痣或者伤疤
Tattoos or moles or scars?
-任何信息都有帮助 -纹身
– Anything that might help us… – Tattoos?
没有
Not really.
没关系
That’s fine.
-那是他用药的清单吗 -是的 我都写下来了
– Is that the list of medications? – Yes. I wrote them all down.
没有药物的相互反应 单子上的没有
And there’s no drug interactions.None that are listed.
我打过电♥话♥给他医生 没有的
I called his doctor, so, no.
他最近抑郁吗
Has he been depressed?
他最近有点孤僻 一点点
He’s been withdrawn lately.A little withdrawn.
昨晚 他
Last night, he was…
烦躁
Agitated.
烦躁
Agitated.
是的 昨晚他回来的时候 他
Yeah. When he came home last night,he was…
烦躁 不高兴
Agitated, upset.
周期性不高兴 还是因为什么事情不高兴
Upset in general? Or upset because of something particular?
我问他出什么事 他说
When I asked him what was wrong,he said…
我不知道从何开始
“I don’t know where to begin.”
然后他就走出了浴室
Then he just walked out of the bathroom…
我当时在浴缸洗澡呢
I was in the tub. Taking a bath.
我十分钟之后出来时 他就不见了
And when I came out about ten minutes later, he was gone.
丢什么东西没
Nothing else missing?
他的钥匙 钱包 手♥机♥ 就这些随身物品
His keys, wallet, cell phone.Just what was on him.
那个电♥话♥呢
What about the phone call?
我正查呢
I’m looking into it.
什么电♥话♥
What phone call?
沃尔特电♥话♥响过 他拿出来
Walt’s cell phone rang.He pulled it out,
看了一下 但是没有接
Looked at it, and didn’t answer it.
之后一会儿他便出了浴室
But then, a short time after,he wandered out of the bathroom.
我是说
I mean…
那个会不会是
Couldn’t that be…
重要线索 对吗
Important, right?
你还记得什么事情
Anything else you can think of?
其他事情
Anything else.
我打电♥话♥给信♥用♥卡♥提供商
I called the credit card providers,
最近没有使用记录
And there’s no report of any recent activity.
我查问了方圆50里之内的每家医院
Let’s see…I checked with every hospital within 50 miles.
每个警局 每个停尸房♥
Every police station. Every morgue.
没有 没有其他什么信息了
So, no, I really don’t…I don’t have anything else.
我倒希望你们有其他什么信息
I was actually hoping that you had something else,
毕竟你们是专业的
Being that you’re the expert.
-对不起 -别担心
– I’m sorry. – No worries.
这是个很好的开端
I think this is good enough to start.
我们有许多工作要做
Gives us plenty to work on.
-哈特维尔夫人 -谢谢
– Mrs.Hartwell – Thank you.
-沃尔特 -谢谢
– Walter. – Thank you
她提到的那个电♥话♥ 我查过了
So that cell phone call she’s talking about? I ran it.
-然后呢 -根本就没有打过 没有记录
– And? – Never happened. No record of it.
-他还有一部电♥话♥ -是的 我也这么想
– Second cell phone. – Yeah. I’m thinking…
我明白
I understand.
出来
Out!
放开我
Get away from me!
安静点 疯狗
Settle down, bitch!
你要开枪打我吗
You gonna shoot me?
放马过来吧
Shoot me in here!
我倒是希望放点血啊
I hope I bleed like a mother, too!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!