听着 这里有5颗子弹
Look, it’s got five bullets.
我总算搞清楚了怎么
I finally figured out how to…
总之 我有数了
Look, I just finally…I figured it out.
假设我们再去搞把枪给你
Say we get a second gun,right, for you.
我们的胜算不是加倍了吗
I mean, don’t we, like,double our chances?
我是说 从数量上来看
I mean, mathematically.
我有个更好的主意
I’ve got a better idea.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
是什么 怀特先生 快说快说
All right.What is it, Mr. White?Lay it on me.
豆子
Beans.
豆子
Beans?
这是蓖麻豆
They’re castor beans.
这是用来干什么吃的
So what are we gonna do with them?
你以为这是《杰克与魔豆》的故事 是吗
Are we just gonna grow a magic beanstalk, huh?
顺着豆茎往上爬就能逃出生天
Climb it and escape?
我们要用这提炼出蓖麻毒素
We are going to process them into ricin.
棺臃?
Rice and beans?
蓖麻毒素
Ricin.
是种剧毒物质
It’s an extremely effective poison.
所需剂量很小
It’s toxic in small doses.
尸检的时候也很容易被忽略掉
Also fairly easy to overlook during an autopsy.
-好吧 这么说 -别碰它们
– All right.So… – Don’t touch them.
等等 说真的 你真的能从豆子里提炼出毒来
Wait. Seriously,you can get poison from beans?
上个世纪70年代末
Back in the late’70s,
蓖麻毒素曾被用来暗♥杀♥一名保加利亚记者
Ricin was used to assassinate a Bulgarian journalist.
克格勃间谍改造了一下伞尖
The KGB modified the tip of an umbrella
用它在那人腿上注入了那么一点
To inject a tiny pellet into the man’s leg.
我说的一点 还没有针尖那么大
And we’re talking about an amount not much bigger than the head of a pin.
-但能杀死他 -当然
– But it killed him? – Oh yes.
现在我们只要想出怎么给他下毒
Now we just need to figure out a delivery device,
然后 就没屠库这个人了
And then…no more Tuco.
最近怎样
How you doing?
我来的不是时候吗
Is this…This a bad time?
没事 进来吧
No, come on in.
抱歉 我该先打个电♥话♥的
I should’ve called first.I’m sorry.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
也许我们该…
Maybe we ought…
你想先坐下聊吗
You want to sit down first?
我不知道 汉克
I don’t know, Hank.
得看你要聊的是不是玛丽的事
Depends on whether or not this is gonna be about Marie.
她让你来的吗
Did she send you?
不是的
Hell, no.
她都不怎么跟我讲话了
She’s barely even talking to me.
所以我才来找你 好吗
That’s why I’m here, okay?
为求自保
Self-preservation.
刻不容缓
Big time.
我知道你们姐妹俩时好时坏的
Look,I know you gals have your ups and downs.
-这点我知道 -姐妹俩
– I get it. – Gals…
我搅合进来是因为 我也有生理需要的嘛
And I need to get involved like I need a second hole in my ass.
看我的面子上 帮我个忙 给她回个电♥话♥吧
But if you could do me this huge favor and just return her phone calls.
我还不
I don’t…
还不准备理她
Think I’m quite ready to do that yet.
你知道的 沟通 沟通万岁 对吧
You know, communication.Communication, right?
退一步海阔天空 拜托了
The back, the forth.Come on.
斯凯勒 看我的面子上 求你了
Sky, do this for me, please.
你可以冲她吼几句
You can yell at her.
就回个电♥话♥给她吧
Just call her back.
玛丽她入店行窃了 汉克
Marie is a shoplifter, Hank.
就是这样
That’s right.
记得婴儿送礼会上她送的那个头饰
That “Baby Shower” she gave me at the shower?
那是她在圣扎迦利婴儿用品店偷来的
She stole it from Gertrude Zachary’s.
我去退货的时候差点被抓起来
I almost got arrested when I went back to return it.
玛丽她倒好 她不肯承认
And Marie won’t admit it.
更不肯道歉
She won’t apologize.
如果我知道你会去退货的话 我就不会
If I thought you were gonna return it, I would have never..you know.
这些你早就知道了
You knew about this?
我们正在想办法
We’re working on it.
我是说 她去找了个心理治疗师 戴夫
I mean, she’s got this therapist, Dave.
-戴夫很在行的 -戴夫很在行
– I mean, Dave is really good. – Dave’s good.
但这是个渐进的过程 斯凯勒
But it’s an ongoing process, Sky,
我们该理解她
And we have gotta be understanding.
我是说 我们该 我们该
You know? I mean, we’ve gotta… You know. We’ve gotta…
帮帮她
Support the shit out of her.
-是吗 -是的
– Do we? – Yeah.
需要帮助的人是我
I need support.
是我
Me!
将近40岁了 意外怀孕
The almost 40-year-old pregnant woman,
挺着这么个大肚子
With the surprise baby on the way.
丈夫又得了肺癌
And the husband with the lung cancer
还整天不知所踪 鬼才知道他去哪了
Who disappears for hours on end,and I don’t know where he goes,
反正他也不怎么跟我说话了
And he barely even speaks to me anymore.
还有个喜怒无常的儿子 跟他老爸一个德性
With the moody son who does the same thing.
存款账户早就透♥支♥了
And the overdrawn checking account.
家里的热水器烧不了热水 还总往下漏锈水
And the lukewarm water heater that leaks rusty-looking crap
储藏柜的底都快给它烂掉了
And is rotting out the floor of the utility closet
我们甚至连修理费都付不起了
And we can’t even afford to fix it.
但是 我明白
But, oh, I see!
现在我该说的是 汉克 求你了
Now I’m supposed to go,”Hank, please.
我能做点什么好呢 怎么才能帮上忙
“What can I possibly do to further benefit
我那妹妹 虽然娇生惯养 偷窃成癖
“My spoiled, kleptomaniac bitch sister
但谁让她到哪都是大家关注的焦点呢
“Who somehow always manages to be the center of attention!
老天明鉴 她才是那个
“‘Cause God knows she’s the one
制♥造♥麻烦的人呢
“With the really important problems!”
要我帮你看看那个储藏柜吗
Want me to take a look at that utility closet?
这样就可以了吗
That’s all it takes?
这样就可以了
That’s all it takes.
那么 现在怎么办
So, now what?
现在 我们安排下次交易
Now, we arrange our next meet,
这次要找个公共场所 舒适又安全的地方
In a public place this time.Nice and safe.
装得若无其事的样子
Business as usual.
跟往常一样 卖♥♥给他4磅货
And, uh, after we sell him our usual four pounds,
然后 我们把这个拿出来
Then we’ll pull this out.
还有件事 屠库
“By the way, Tuco,
这是我们研制出来的新配方
“The new meth formula we’ve been working on.
有没有兴趣一试
“Would you care to try it?”
好 那么 新货在哪里
Okay, well, what’s new about it?
我是说 以防万一 他问起的话我们怎么说
I mean just in case he asks. What do we say?
我不知道 随便扯点什么
I don’t know.Whatever you want.
就说抽了会爽到颠
It gets the user insanely high.
这又不需要什么销♥售♥技巧
I mean, how much salesmanship do we really need?
那变♥态♥逮到啥都会往鼻子里面吸的
That degenerate snorts anything he gets his hands on.
好吧 说辞我们也暂且不论
Okay, well, we’ll just put a pin in that, then.
总之 在接下来的48小时内
Anyway, within the next 48 hours,
也许72小时
Maybe 72,
他会死得像自然死亡那样
It’ll look like natural causes.
怎么死 心脏病那样吗
What, like a heart attack?
或者 禽流感什么的
Or the flu, maybe.
他的手下不会发现任何异常
His associates won’t know any differently,
而我们也不会被怀疑
And we’ll be in the clear.
只要屠库不先对我们下手
Not if Tuco kills us first.
别出声
Just keep it down.
汉克 有事吗
Hey, Hank. What’s up?
老兄
Hey, buddy.
你回过家了吗
You been home yet?
还没 怎么了
No.Why?
我把事情搞砸了
‘Cause I really screwed up.
赶在斯凯勒对你大发牢骚之前 我先跟你道歉
I apologize in advance for the earful you’re gonna hear from Skyler.
我本意是想让她和玛丽合好如初
I’m just trying to get her and Marie talking again.
我大错特错了 我就不该卷进去的
Big mistake.I should have just kept out of it.
好的 没事
Yeah, well, okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!