可能被剁成小块喂秃鹰了
Probably chopped up in little pieces and fed to the buzzards.
不管怎样 最近少了防毒面罩吗
Anyway, any respirators like that go missing lately?
不 没有
No. No.
我是说 据我所知没有
No, I mean, not that I know of.
我想看一下仪器清单
I’ll need to take a look at that inventory.
没问题 单子就贴在墙上
Sure. I got a list hanging on the wall.
你介意我看一下你的储藏室吗
You mind if I take a look at your storeroom?
当然不 随便看
Not at all, no. Be my guest.
哪些人有这里的钥匙
Right. So who’s got keys?
理科教师 校工
Well, the science faculty, the staff,
卡门 副校长也有
Carmen, the vice principal has the master,
还有我
And me.
学生呢
How about students?
不 没有
No, no.
没有学生有这里的钥匙
No students have keys.
我希望也是
I should hope not.
我想问的是有人知道你把这些放在这里吗
My question is do any know where you keep them?
我想没有 没有
I don’t think so. No.
而且钥匙我是每天随身带着的 所以
Besides, I keep them right here in my pocket anyway, so…
沃尔特 我知道他们是你的学生
Walt, look, I know they’re your students, but,
小看他们 可就大错特错了
Do not underestimate them. Big mistake.
还有别的防毒面罩吗
Are there any other respirators?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
这里只有6个 清单上写着8个
Because I’m counting six. Inventory says eight.
玻璃仪器好像也少了很多
Glassware looking a little sparse.
-有吗 -对
– Is it? – Yeah.
至少缺了几个厄伦美厄细颈瓶
You’re missing a couple of Erlenmeyer flasks at least.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
一个5000毫升的圆底烧瓶
A 5,000 milliliter round bottom.
制毒的家伙们最爱用这个了
Meth heads love to brew in this, baby.
不接吗
Going to answer that?
不 不过是 不接了
No, it’s just… No, I don’t…
可能是斯凯勒 可能她遇上什么麻烦了
Maybe it’s Skyler. She’s in trouble or something.
我觉得还是接的好
Don’t ignore it on my account.
接吧 我自己能看
Answer it! C’mon, I got stuff to do.
-接吧 -好吧
– Jeez. – Okay.
喂
Hello.
哟 你好吗 W先生
Yo. What’s up, Mr. W?
请讲
Speaking.
-不方便说话吗 -当然
– Bad time to talk? – Absolutely.
好吧 那就听我说
All right, so just listen.
知道我们上次说的那个人吧 屠库
You know that guy we were talking about, Tuco?
我朋友瘦子彼得
Turns out my boy Skinny Pete
和他在洛斯鲁纳斯监狱蹲一间板房♥
Was in the same cellblock with him over at Los Lunas.
我们找到路子了
So we got our in.
我们现在就拿着一磅去找那家伙
We’re hauling a pound to the dude right now.
好的
Okay, then.
非常感谢您打来电♥话♥
Thank you very much for calling.
我的医生真是热心
My doctor is very solicitous.
听着 兄弟
Look, buddy,
我不想让你惹上麻烦
the last thing I want to do is get you in hot water,
但是有些制毒的家伙很喜欢这里
But some meth monkey had a feeding frenzy in here, okay?
你最好把自己的地盘看紧点
You got to keep a better watch over your turf.
我会的
I will.
我可不想别人怀疑到你头上来 好吗
We don’t want people to start wondering about you, right?
没错
Right. No.
没错 当然不想
Right. Absolutely not.
你真和这家伙很铁吗
So you’re sure you’re tight with this guy?
跟兄弟一样
Two nuts in a ball sack, yo.
伙计 我可是瘦子彼得
Yo, man, I’m Skinny Pete!
也许这主意不怎么好 我们走吧
Maybe this isn’t such a good idea, yo. Come on.
伙计 瞧见没
Yo, man. That’s what’s happening.
屠库要见我们
Yo, Tuco’s expecting us.
犯不着 老兄 我和屠库很熟
No need, man. Me and Tuco go back.
屠库 还好吗兄弟
Tuco. What’s happening, my brother?
这地方不坏啊
Sick crib, yo.
出来以后混得不赖啊
You been keeping it real since you been sprung.
干多久了 一年
What’s it been, like a year?
-你朋友 -对 杰西
– This your boy? – Yeah, Jesse.
这家伙带了我之前跟你说的东西
The dude with the glass I was telling you about.
久仰
Hey, man. Yeah, I’ve heard a lot about you.
东西拿来看看
Break out the ice.
搞一口
Take a bump.
别担心 我不是条子
No worries, man. I’m no cop.
我说搞一口
I said hit it.
好
All right.
这真TM爽翻了
This kicks like a mule with his balls wrapped in duct tape.
-哪弄来的 -我做的
– Where’d you get it? – I cooked it.
鬼扯
Bullshit!
你为谁干活
Who you working for?
不为谁
No one, man. I mean,
我有个制毒的搭档
I have a partner that I cook with,
就是这样
But that’s it.
好吧
All right.
成交
We got a deal.
看吧 我就说屠库会带上你的
See? I told you Tuco would hook you up.
好
Cool.
我还没说价钱呢
I haven’t said how much.
说吧 多少
All right. How much?
3万5一磅
35 large for the pound.
瞧 还差点
Well, you’re a little light, ese.
没关系 别紧张 很好
It’s all right. Don’t sweat it. It’s all good.
好了 你们可以滚了
It’s good. Walk. Get out of here.
-那钱呢 -你会拿到的
– What about the money? – You’ll get it.
这是寄售
This is a consignment operation.
你要赊3万5吗
You want me to float 35 G’s?
你不信我
You don’t trust me?
不 不 不是那样的
No, no. Hey, it’s not that, man.
只是 你知道 我不
It’s just, you know, I don’t…
我没这么做过生意
I don’t do business that way.
见鬼 已经成交了
Tough shit! The deal is done!
你不是说这样行的吗
You said this was cool.
交钱拿货 先付钱
Get money for meth. Cash up front.
别说预付了 Tuco会给钱的
Don’t front, dude. Tuco’s good for it.
我可不用你这废柴来给我担♥保♥
I don’t need your punk ass to vouch for me!
放开
Come on!
放开
Oh, come on!
你给我拿来的货是挺纯
All right, you brought me some really clean crystal.
你想要预付款吗
Do you really want your money up front?
预付款
Up front.
除了我
Nobody moves crystal
没人能在南谷贩毒
In the South Valley but me, bitch!
早安 雨果
Good morning, Hugo.
不介意我叫你雨果吧 雨果
Don’t mind if I call you Hugo… Hugo.
街上还从没有过这么多人
We’ve never had a crowd on the street like that.
那不是汉克姨父
Is that Uncle Hank?
他逮捕了阿楚莱塔先生
Uncle Hank’s arresting Mr. Archuleta.
这是怎么回事
This doesn’t make any sense to me at all.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我给你4个字 背景调查
I got two words for you: background check.
行了吗
How about that?
哟 哟 哟 148-3369
Yo, yo, yo. 148-3369,
代表阿尔布开克
Representing the ABQ.
何事 贱♥人♥
What up, biatch?
提示音后留话
Leave it at the tone.
你究竟跑哪去了 给我回电♥话♥
Where the hell are you? Call me back.
-沃尔特 -怎么
– Hey, Walt. – Yeah?
汉克要发牌了
Hank’s about to deal.
好 我马上过去
Okay. I’ll be right there.
瞧瞧这一轮是什么牌
All right. Let’s see what the turn brings us.