已经扩散到淋巴系统了
Gone to your lymph nodes.
你姑妈
Your aunt.
她查出来的时候到什么程度了
How bad was she when they caught it?
很糟糕 她没撑多久
Bad enough. She didn’t last long.
多久
How long?
7个月
Seven months.
我终于明白了
I get it now.
原来你做这些是因为这个
That’s why you’re doing all this.
你想在临死前为家人留些钱
You want to make some cash for your people before you check out.
-有什么意见吗 -你说呢
– You got a problem with that? – You tell me.
你才像是从微波炉里爬出来的
You’re the one that looks like you just crawled out of a microwave.
你能搞定这批货吗
You going to be able to finish the batch?
是的
Yes.
好吧
All right.
不行
No.
你来吧
You do it.
我
Me?
是的
Yeah.
你那些疯狂的绝活都哪儿去了
What happened to your mad skills?
这个 接着
Go on. Here.
你来做
You do it.
你能行的
You can do it.
有什么问题的话 我就在外面
If you have any questions, I’ll be right out here.
下次化疗时 在头上放个冰袋
The next time, put an ice pack on your head during chemo.
我姑妈说可以防止脱发
My aunt said it helped with the hair loss.
这是什么 圣诞礼物吗
What’s this? Christmas?
这是我们在郊区制毒窝点发现的那个吗
This the one we found way out in the boonies, the cook site?
-该死 -怎么了
– Holy shit. – What?
实验室发现里面有残留的陈旧字迹
Lab pulled up an imprint of some old writing
是马克笔之类的东西写上去的
That used to be on the inside. Old Magic Marker or something.
是吗 写什么了
Yeah? What’s it say?
JP怀恩化学实验室所有
“Property of J.P. Wynne Chemistry Lab.”
那是沃尔特学校的
That’s Walt’s school.
说好了3点开始的
We were supposed to start at 3.
我在外面做大买♥♥卖♥♥的 兄弟 莫急
I’m out there making fat stacks, man. Chill.
预付费手♥机♥ 拿去用吧
Hey. Prepaid cell phone. Use it.
-这是多少钱 -26张大票子
– How much is this? – 26 big ones.
就这么多 26000美元
Is that all? $26,000?
不 是2600
No, that’s 26 hundred,
你的那份是1300
And your share is 13,
再扣除那部手♥机♥的25美金
Minus 25 bucks for that phone.
-你卖♥♥出去多少冰♥毒♥ -差不多1盎司吧
– How much meth did you sell? – Nearly an ounce.
上次我查的时候
Last time I checked,
足足有一磅[1磅=16盎司]
there were 16 ounces to a pound.
剩下那些都被你吸了吗
You smoked the rest?
整个晚上我都在兜售冰♥毒♥
I’ve been out there all night slinging crystal.
一次1/10磅
You think it’s cake
你当是卖♥♥蛋糕呢
moving a pound of meth one teenth at a time?
你干嘛这么小量的卖♥♥
Why are you selling it in such small quanties?
为什么不把一整磅直接出手
Why don’t you just sell the whole pound at once?
卖♥♥给谁 你以为我是刀疤脸啊
To who? What do I look like, Scarface?
这可不能接受
This is unacceptable.
我可是在犯罪啊
I am breaking the law here.
这么点钱可不值得冒这么大风险
This return is too little for the risk.
我以为你今天准备再做一磅呢
I thought you’d be ready for another pound today.
或许你很精通化学
You may know a lot about chemistry, man.
但你对贩毒却一窍不通
But you don’t know jack about slinging dope.
告诉你吧 我觉得你缺乏动力
Well, I’ll tell you, I know a lack of motivation when I see it.
你应该更加发挥想象
You’ve got to be more imaginative, you know?
打破常规思维
Just think outside the box here.
我们得大量出货
We have to move our product in bulk,
大宗批发
wholesale, now.
怎么才能办到
How do we do that?
-你是说找个大毒枭 -没错
– What do you mean, to a distributor? – Yes. Yes.
我们就需要这个 一个大毒枭
That’s what we need. We need a distributor now.
你认识这样的人吗
Do you know anyone like that?
是的 以前认识个 不过被你杀了
Yeah, I mean I used to until you killed him.
谁上了疯狂小八的位
So who took Krazy-8’s place?
一个叫Tuco的家伙
Some guy named Tuco.
听说是个十足的混球
A bad ass, from what I hear.
好吧 屠库 去跟屠库谈谈吧
Tuco, okay. So then just go talk to Tuco.
没错
Right.
就像”你好 先生 我知道你不认识我”
Like,”Hello, sir. Hey, I know you don’t know me,
你有兴趣入手大量冰♥毒♥吗
“But would you be interested in a felony quantity of methamphetamine?”
是的 但是你要用点推销技巧
Well, yes, but maybe with a little more salesmanship, perhaps?
你根本不明白那人是有案底的黑帮分子
You just don’t get it, man. This guy’s O.G.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
拜托 就是说他地位很高
Jesus, look, he’s upper level, man.
他不人跟陌生人做生意的
He’s not going to do business with some dude he doesn’t know.
你不懂这行的规矩
You don’t understand the way it works.
你不能就这样冲去找上面贩冰♥毒♥的
You can’t just bum rush some high-level ice man
抢别人的生意做 懂吗
And start cutting deals, okay?
太冒险了 你得有门路
It’s risky. You need an intro.
你得找人做担♥保♥
You need someone to vouch.
那谁介绍你认识疯狂小八的
Well, who introduced you to Krazy-8?
埃米利奥 那是因为
Emilio. That’s only because
我三年级就认识他了
I knew him from, like, third grade.
我们现在又不能找埃米利奥
We can’t talk to Emilio, either… –
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
听着 怀特老师 这样太冒险了
Look, I’m telling you, Mr. White, it’s too risky.
懂吗 我们现在也是在赚钱
Okay? I mean, we’re making money.
干嘛你不满足点呢
Why can’t you just be satisfied with the way it is?
老天啊
Jesus!
你就不能TMD胆子大点
Just grow some fucking balls!
还是等到星期一吗
Wait till Monday again?
是的 谢谢
Yes, please. Thank you.
怀特老师
Mr. White.
谢谢你 雨果
Thank you, Hugo.
-咚咚咚 -嘿
– Knock-knock. – Oh, hey.
-沃尔特 感觉怎么样 -很好
– How are you feeling, Walt? – Good.
有人来找你
Are you up for having a visitor?
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
汉克
Hank.
需要什么尽管说
Let me know if you need anything.
我会的 谢谢你 卡门
I will. Thank you, Carmen.
该死
Damn.
这小妞的屁♥股♥可真翘
That chick’s got an ass like an onion.
真是太正点了
Makes me want to cry.
你来这儿有事吗
So what are you doing here?
我有些问题想问你
Well, I had some questions I wanted to run by you,
关于工作的
Work-related.
你有空吗 待会儿也行
You okay? I could come back later.
不 现在很好
No, no, no, no. I’m fine.
现在很好
Everything’s fine.
你说什么和工作有关
What do you mean work-related, though?
你认得这个吗
Do you recognize that?
不认识
No.
这是用来制毒的
That was used to cook meth.
在离这40英里的印第安人地盘上找到
Found that on some Indian land about 40 miles from here.
里面的一个标牌上写着
Old label on the inside used to say…
J.P.怀恩化学实验室
J.P. Wynne Chemistry Lab.
真的吗
Really?
我不知道它是怎么会是这里的
I don’t understand how that came from here.
我还希望你能帮我的忙
I was hoping you could help me with that.
我们在一辆弃车旁找到的
We found it near an abandoned car
那车是我们一个线人的
Belonging to one of our snitches.
线人
A snitch?
没错 我们的一个卧底
Yeah, one of our confidential informants.
最近失踪了 还没有人找到他
Went missing a while back. No body yet,
我们肯定他已经
But we’re pretty sure he’s, you know…