我就开门见山直说了
Let’s get something straight.
这里 化学 是我的领域
This, the Chemistry, is my realm.
制毒的事归我管
I am in charge of the cooking.
出了这里 外面的事由你处理
Out there on the street, you deal with that.
至于我们那些客户的事
As far as our customers go,
我一点都不想知道
I don’t wanna know anything about them
我不想见到他们
I don’t want to see them.
也不想听到他们的消息
I don’t want to hear from them.
无论如何 我不想跟他们有任何接触
I want no interaction with them whatsoever.
整个行动就你我两人
This operation is you and me,
而我负责幕后的
and I’m the silent partner.
这样安排 你有问题吗
You got any issues with that?
管他什么呢 老兄
Whatever, man.
不管发生什么事
No matter what happens,
不能再有流血事件
No more bloodshed.
不能再用暴♥力♥
No violence.
沃尔特
Walt?
-你还好吧 -嗯 没事
– You all right? – Oh, yeah.
我很好
Yeah. I’m okay.
亲爱的 你真的不必…
You know, honey, you really don’t have to…
我喜欢呆在这儿陪你
Look, I like being here with you.
我只是说
I’m only saying that,
你想先走的话 我一个人没事的 真的
I’d be okay with it, really, if you want to go.
事实上 如果我知道
You know, actually, it would make me
小沃尔特放学回家的时候
Feel a little better knowing that you were there
你能在那陪着他 会让我更好受些
When Walter Jr. gets home from school.
好吧
Okay.
那我先走
All right.
-你好了就给我打电♥话♥吧 -我会的
– You’ll call me when you’re finished? – Oh, yeah.
你跟埃米利奥联♥系♥过了吗
And have you been in touch with Elliott?
因为我还没收到他开来的支票
Because I haven’t seen a check from him.
是的 在我这里
Yes, I got it.
-真的 -支票到了 是的
– Really? – It came, yeah.
是的 上周就到了
Yeah, it came last week,
我存进我信用合作社的账户里了 所以
And I put it right into my credit union account, so…
我处理好了
Taken care of it.
很好
Good.
所以说一切都好 一切都好
So we’re good. We’re good.
周一前先别兑现这张支票 好吗
Could you not deposit this until Monday?
谢谢
Thank you.
如有不适 请及时致电
Call if the discomfort’s too much.
不然的话 我们下周再见
Otherwise, we’ll see you next week.
好的
Yeah.
化学反应包含两方面的变化
Chemical reactions involve change on two levels:
物质的和能量上的
Matter and energy.
反应逐步发生的时候
When a reaction is gradual,
能量上的变化相当微弱
The change in energy is slight.
你甚至都不会意识到反应的发生
I mean, you don’t even notice the reaction is happening.
比方说
For example,
汽车底盘逐步生锈的过程
When rust collects on the underside of a car.
但是如果反应迅速发生
But if a reaction happens quickly,
无害物质则会以某种方式相互作用
Otherwise harmless substances can interact in a way
产生出巨大的能量
That generates enormous bursts of energy.
谁能举个例子来
Who can give me an example
关于快速化学反应
of rapid chemical reaction?
提示一下 看看这里
Hint, Hint. Right here.
比方说 爆♥炸♥
Like an explosion?
是的 很好
Yes. Good.
爆♥炸♥
Explosions.
爆♥炸♥就是由化学反应所致
Explosions are the result of chemical reactions
它几乎在一瞬间发生
Happening almost instantaneously.
爆♥炸♥物相互反应的速度越快
And the faster reactants, i.e., explosives,
他们发生变化的速度越快
And fulminative mercury is a prime example of that,
爆♥炸♥产生的威力就越大
The faster they undergo change,
雷酸汞就是个最佳的例子
The more violent the explosion.
所以说 爆♥炸♥
So… explosions.
好了 大家先从第七章开头
Okay, listen. Why don’t you start reading on your own
自己看起来 好吗
From the top of chapter 7,all right?
你还好吧
You okay?
我都知道了 怀特先生
I got it, Mr. White.
别太担心了
Don’t worry.
你还有这些孩子要教
You got kids to teach.
谢谢你 雨果
Thanks, Hugo.
他开始日渐消瘦
He’s starting to lose weight,
让人看着…
Which is tough…
心里难受
To see that.
当我拥抱他时
You know, to feel the difference
明显感觉到他的变化
when I put my arms around him.
-我能跟他说几句吗 -当然
– Can I talk to him? – Of course.
沃尔特
Walt…
当你不再对我敞开心扉
When you don’t let me in
当你不再对我倾述出了什么事
When you don’t tell me what’s going on,
有时候 我觉得就好像
I think it’s like I feel like
你甚至都不想让我陪在你身边
You don’t even want me around sometimes.
我没有
No.
还有 最近这些天
And recently these afternoons,
你每天下午都这么晚回家
When you’re coming home so late
我们就只能呆在家里 不断想着
And we’re just left wondering
你到底去哪了
Where you are.
是的 爸爸
Yeah, Dad.
到底怎么回事
What’s up with that?
沃尔特 你还有什么事
Walt, is there anything else
瞒着家里的吗
You’re holding back from your family?
是时候说出来了
Now’s the time to share.
有时候
I like to be alone,
我就想一个人静一下
I mean at times,
不是针对你们 真的
And it’s not about you, really.
只是 有的时候 什么话都不说
It’s just that sometimes it feels better
就一个人静静地呆一会
Not to talk at all…
会让我更好受些
About anything, to anyone.
独处 对某些人来说确实会有帮助
Alone time can be helpful for some types.
也许 让你的家人知道
Maybe knowing what you do when you’re alone
你独处时都在干嘛
Might make it easier for your family
会让他们更容易理解 也更容易接受
To be more accepting of whatever it is you do alone.
我喜欢下班后散散步
I like to go on walks
一周两次 或者更多
A couple of times a week,maybe more, after work,
我很享受亲近自然
And I really enjoy the nature.
仙人掌
You know, the cacti,
植被之类的
The vegetation, that kind of thing.
这对治疗很有帮助
It’s really very therapeutic.
你没事吧
Yo! You okay?
-你吸了那个啥了吗 -没 有点晕而已
– Did you breathe that shit? – No. I’m just dizzy.
起来
Come here.
-坐下 坐下 -热死我了
– Sit down, sit down. – I’m burning up.
把这个脱了吧
Take this off.
坐下 透口气
Sit down. Get some air.
天呐
Oh. God.
就这样 好多了
Yeah, that’s better.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
癌症
Cancer.
你得了癌症 对吗
You got it, right?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我姑妈身上也有这种斑点
My aunt had one of those dots on her,
化疗时作指引用的
To target the radiation.
是肺癌吗
What is it, in your lung?
我是你的搭档 你应该跟我说实话
I’m your partner, man. You should have told me.
这个可不酷 一点都不
That’s not cool, okay? Not at all.
到什么阶段了
What stage are you?
中晚期了
3a.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!