在坐的各位
We all, in this room,
我们都深爱着彼此
We love each other.
我们希望对彼此都好的决定 我也明白
We want what’s best for each other, and I know that.
我非常感激你们
I am very thankful for that.
可是
But…
我想要的
What I want…
我所想的 我所要的
What I want, what I need,
是一次选择
Is a choice.
那是什么意思
What does that… mean?
有时候 我觉得自己从没有
Sometimes, I feel like I never actually
为我自己而活
Make any of my own.
选择 我的意思是
Choices, I mean.
我这一生
My entire life,
似乎从未
It just seems I never…
真正选择过
You know, had a kind of real say about any of it.
现在最后的选择来了 癌症
Now this last one, cancer…
我唯一能做的选择是如何面对癌症
All I have left is how I choose to approach this.
沃尔特 那就做个正确的选择
Then make the right choice, Walt.
你不是唯一得癌症的人
You’re not the only one it affects.
你的儿子怎么办
What about your son?
你不想看着你女儿长大成人吗 我只是
Don’t you wanna see your daughter grow up? I just…
当然 我当然想
Of course, I do.
斯凯勒 你也看过统计数据了
Skyler, you’ve read the statistics.
那些医生们
These doctors…
讨论着我还能活的时间
Talking about surviving.
一年还是两年
One year, two years,
就好像这是唯一重要的事一样
Like it’s the only thing that matters.
而活着又能怎样呢 仅仅是活着
But what good is it, to just survive
要是我病得不能工作
If I am too sick to work,
不能享受美食
To enjoy a meal,
不能做♥爱♥
To make love?
我想在我剩下的日子里
For what time I have left,
住在自己的家里
I want to live in my own house.
睡在自己的床上
I want to sleep in my own bed.
我不想每天咽下30还是40片药
I don’t wanna choke down 30 or 40 pills every single day,
又是脱发 到处掩饰
Lose my hair, and lie around,
又是卧床不起
Too tired to get up…
反胃得连脑袋都不能动
And so nauseated that I can’t even move my head.
你就成天守在榻前伺候我吗
And you cleaning up after me?

Me, with…
和死人 和靠人工维持生命的人
Some dead man, some artificially alive,
有什么区别
Just marking time?
不 不
No. No.
而你就会记得那样的我
And that’s how you would remember me.
这是我最不愿意的
That’s the worst part.
那么
So…
斯凯勒 这就是我所考虑的
That is my thought process, Skyler.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我只是
I just…
我选择顺其自然
I choose not to do it.
好吧
All right.
什么好吧
All right what?
我会接受治疗
I’ll do the treatment.
会没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
账单室的女士说
The lady from the billing office said
他们一般直接给保险公♥司♥开账单
They usually bill the insurance company directly,
不过 既然我们的医疗保险不付钱
But since our HMO is not paying for it,
我们可以用信♥用♥卡♥付
We can pay up front with a credit card.

Good.
埃利奥特会寄张支票来
And then Elliott will send a check.
我会处理好的
I will take care of it.
沃尔特·怀特
Walter White?
是我
Yes.

Okay.
一会儿见
See you in a minute.
埃利奥特
Elliott.
沃尔特 我是格蕾琴
Walt, it’s Gretchen.
你好
Oh, hey.
格蕾琴 你还好吗
Hey, Gretchen. How are you?
那天见到你们可真高兴
You know, it was really great seeing you two the other day.
多令人高兴的聚会
What a party.
埃利奥特跟我说了癌症的事
Elliott told me about the cancer.
我非常遗憾
I’m so sorry.
你知道 也就是那样了
Well, you know, it is what it is, I guess.
我会永远支持你
I don’t know what to say except
除了这个我也不知道该说什么
I’m always here for you.
我们都 我们都想对你说这句话
Both of us are. We wanted you to know that.
谢谢
Yeah, well, thank you.
埃利奥特跟我说了
Walt, Elliott’s told me
他要支付治疗费用
He had offered to pay for the treatment.
你一定要接受
You have to accept.
那笔钱 出自我们的关心
That money, as far as we’re both concerned,
它是属于你的
That belongs to you.
甚至我们公♥司♥的名字 都有一半是你的
Even the name of our company, it’s half yours.
沃尔特
Walt…
你和我就这样了吗
Is this about you and me?
格蕾琴 我很感谢你们的好意 真的
Gretchen, I really appreciate the offer. I do.
但是我们能挺过去
But we’re fine.
结果是保险公♥司♥会支付那些钱的
As it turns out, the insurance came through after all.
所以 我在保障范围内
So… I am covered.
无论如何 非常感谢 谢谢你
Well, anyway, I really appreciate it. Thank you.
是吗 这是个好消息
Good, that’s good news.
那真是个盛大的聚会
You know, that really was a great party.
常联♥系♥ 好吗
Keep in touch, okay?
当然 当然
Sure. sure.
谢谢你的来电
Thank you for calling.
要制毒吗
You wanna cook?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!