你脑子进水了是吧 我还准备好好享用的呢
Are you out of your mind? I totally would’ve smoked that!
不是给你的 是给我们客户的
Look, it’s not for you, it’s for our customers.
他们对成色有一定要求
They’re gonna demand a certain standard.
什么
What?
你到底 什么
What are you… what?
我们再做一次
We’ll just do it again…
直到合乎要求
Until we get it right.
沃尔特
Walt…
请坐 我们来谈谈
Please have a seat and join us.
还可以做得更纯
We can do better.
你TMD别做梦了
Don’t you fucking think about it!
整整3磅假麻黄素就被你浪费了
Three entire pounds of pseudo wasted!
你知不知道我套着那个标志转了多久
You know how long I had to spin that stupid sign?
离我远点 神经病
Get off me, psycho!
又来这招 婊♥子♥
Helicopter, bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole
开门
Open the door!
回来 你这婊♥子♥
Come back here, you bitch!
我要整死你
I’m gonna mess you up!
我真的要好好理解一下的你的想法
I really need to understand your thought
但很明显我不明白
Process because clearly I don’t.
我感觉
I feel
你做的这个决定
That this decision you’ve made
不仅于你无益
Is not only not in your best interest,
而且有悖于我们整个家庭
It’s not in the best interest of our entire family.
-听我说 斯凯勒 -我还没说完
– Look, Skyler… – Not yet. please.
我有一个发言枕
I have the talking pillow.
每个人都可以倾吐心声 记得吗
Everybody gets to speak their minds, remember?
接下来 该你了
And then, you’ll get your chance.
钱对于我们来说总是个问题 我先声明
Money has always been an issue for us, I’ll give you that.
但现在埃利奥特非常愿意帮我们忙
But now that Elliott is more than willing to pitch in,
我很清楚 你不怎么愿意接受帮助
I know, I understand that it’s hard for you to accept help.
可能你一直就是这种性格
Maybe it’s the way you were raised.
但是 亲爱的
But, honey…
偶尔依靠他人没什么不对的
It’s okay to lean on people now and again.
你需要治疗
You need this treatment,
除了你自己
And nothing can stop you from getting it,
没有任何事阻止得了这个
Except you.
我可以答话吗
May I allowed to respond?
等一等
In a minute.
我们先轮着发言
I think we need to go around the circle first.
汉克 你开头好吗
Hank, would you like to start?
好的 行
Yeah. Okay.
-我要说的是 -等等 拿着发言枕
– Well, what I’ll say is… – No, take the talking pillow.
是这样 听着 兄弟
All right, look, buddy.
我知道我说的话也许没什么分量 但是
I know I don’t get to tell you this enough, but…
我很关心 很关心你
I care… about you…
非常非常关心
A hell of a lot.
这个癌症
This cancer thing…
我们 我们勇敢面对它吧
Let’s just… let’s face it.
你的遭遇确实很不幸
You know, you were dealt a shit hand.
但是
But…
运气也会改变的嘛
Sometimes your luck can change.
我是说 我都不知道讲了几遍了
I mean, I can’t tell you how many times I was, you know,
我从当初一无所有 到现在的美满生活
I started with a shit hand and I ended up with a full house.
明白吗
Okay?
我是说 关键就在于 你要坚强
I mean, the key is, you gotta hang in there.
兄弟 你要心怀希望
Man, you gotta keep placing your bets.
要心怀希望
Keep placing your bets.
汉克 你说的什么乱七八糟的
Hank… What the hell are you saying?
玛丽 让他说 我们就是来沟通的
Please, Marie, let him talk. That’s what we’re here to do.
让他说
Please.
继续吧 汉克
Go on, Hank.
好的
Right, well…
我们这么想问题 好吗
Look at it this way, okay?
打一场九局棒球赛 满垒了
It’s the bottom of the 9th. Bases are loaded.
该你上场
You’re up.
但是你的胳膊有毛病
But you got a bum arm. Right?
你根本没可能击出一个本垒打
There’s no frickin’ way you’re gonna hit a homer, okay?
所以你要么让替补球员替你
So you can either let the pinch hitter take the bat,
或者坚持下去 有尊严的输掉比赛
Or you can hold on to your pride and lose the game.
明白我说的了吗
Get what I’m saying?
没
No.
你想活出尊严来 这个我理解 兄弟
You got your pride, man. I get it. Okay? I get it.
要是沃巴克斯老爹要出钱的话
If this Daddy Warbucks wants to chip in, man,
我就赞同你老婆
I’m with your old lady on this one.
拿了钱就拍屁♥股♥走人
I say take the money and run, you know.
有人要拿这东西吗 给
Somebody want to take this thing? Here.
嗯 沃尔特
Yes, Walter…
小沃尔特 你肯定
Walter Junior., I’m sure you have about
有一肚子话要说 也许吧 现在给你机会
A million things to say, probably, and now is your chance.
说吧 都说出来
Go ahead. just let it all out.
-全是扯蛋 -拜托
– This is bullshit. – Hey, come on.
没事的
It’s all right.
讲啊
Talk.
告诉爸爸你的感受
Tell your Dad how you feel.
-烦着呢 -告诉他
– I’m pissed off. – Tell him.
我烦得要死
I’m pissed off,
因为你就
‘Cause you’re being…
你就像
You’re…
就像个懦夫
You’re a pussy.
你看上去像是 准备好了放弃
You’re, like, ready to give up.
天 你要是也放弃我怎么办
God. What if you gave up on me, huh?
看这个 我都经历过这么多
This here? All the stuff I’ve been through,
而你却怕那小儿科的化疗
And you’re scared of a little chemotherapy?
我 个人立场
Me, personally
我认为应该由你自己来选择
I think you should do whatever you want to do.
什么
What?
你说过我们要诚实的表达心里的想法
You told us to be honest about our feelings.
是沃尔特得了癌症 就该由他自己决断
Walt’s the one with cancer. It’s his decision.
我们任何人都不能喧宾夺主
It’s not up to any of us.
你为什么要搞鬼乱来
Why in the hell would you do this?
我并不是一直打算要袒护沃尔特
I wasn’t planning on agreeing with Walt.
但是坐在这听你们说了这么久
But after sitting here and listening to you all
谈论他的将来 像是他没有发言权似的
Talk about his future like he has no say in it.
要是他不去治病
He’s not gonna have a future
他就不会有将来
If he doesn’t get treatment.
我可是专业医疗人员
I am a medical professional.
我每天给治疗中的病人照X光
I X-Ray people in treatment every day.
我每天都见到他们 你知道吗
I see them every day, and you know what?
有些人真的是非常的痛苦
Some of them are absolutely miserable.
-玛丽 -对不起 但这是事实
– Marie… – I’m sorry, but it’s true.
有些人并不愿意
And some of them don’t wanna spend
将他们最后的日子
Their last weeks or months
无味地跟医生消磨耗尽
Being picked at by doctors.
而他们都是被家人劝说进医院的
But they got talked into it by their families.
能把发言枕还我吗 我同意玛丽的话
Could I get the pillow back? I agree with Marie on that.
-汉克 -什么 也许沃尔特想死得其所
– Hank – What? Maybe Walt wants to die like a man.
可我不想让他死
I don’t want him to die at all!
这才是关键问题 要么帮忙要么走人
That’s the whole point of this. So either help, or leave!
斯凯勒 我只是好意地
Skyler, I just wanted to do you the courtesy
告诉你我的真实想法
Of giving you my honest opinion.
玛丽 这又不是辩论会
You know, Marie, this is not debate club.
这是我丈夫的命
This is my husband’s life.
我做个简单的观察
I make one simple observation…
-我丈夫的命 -我们正在讨论这事
– My husband’s life – We’re talking about!
-女士们 别吵了 -你怎么能
– Ladies. come on. – How dare you…
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
行了 我现在拿到发言枕了
All right, I’ve got the talking pillow now.
好了吗
Okay?