稍有不慎就会引起淤青和流血
You may wind up with increased bruising and bleeding.
还会对性生活造成影响
There may be sexual side effects.
皮肤会变得干燥 易怒
Your skin may become dry and irritated…
你还有什么话说吗
Got anything to say?
你知道这是什么吗
What do you know about that?
-不知道 -这次别想蒙混过关
– Nothing. – That’s not going to fly this time.
我们给过你多少机会
How many chances have we given you?
多少次我们就坐在这里
How many times have we sat right here
一次又一次重复着同样的对话
And had the same conversation over and over again
你就这么看着我们 做出一脸无辜的样子
Where you look us in the eye and you plead ignorance,
你玩弄了我们的感情
And you play on our emotions,
就会说好话哄着我们
And you tell us anything you think we want to hear
好让我们再给你一次机会
Just so we’ll give you another chance?
你每次都把我们当傻瓜耍着玩
And it makes us feel like fools, every time.
够了 杰西
Enough, Jesse.
到此为止了
Enough.
我们家不允许出现这种东西
We are not going to have this in our house.
我们要你离开这里
We need you to leave.
谢谢你没有告发我
Thanks for not telling on me.
你能还给我吗
You think I could have it back?
顺便说 这大♥麻♥也太次了
It’s skunk weed anyway.
这病还是很有治愈希望的
You know, this is actually very hopeful.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
我说 你这病治愈的希望还是很大的
I said this is really very, very hopeful.
我去打电♥话♥告诉他们 下周开始治疗好吗
Can I call them and tell them you’ll start next week?
我只是觉得我们该…
I just think that we need to…
再讨论一下 如此而已
Discuss it a little more, that’s all.
有什么好讨论的
What is there to discuss?
你要得到最好的治疗
You’re going to get the best treatment
而他是这方面的权威
And he’s the best.
是关于钱的问题
Well, there’s the money discussion.
就这么赔上9万美元
$90,000 out of pocket.
-可能还不止 -总会有办法的 沃尔特
– Maybe more. – There’s a way, Walt.
可以贷款 还可以分期付款
There’s financing, there’s installment plans.
我也可以随时出去工作
I could always go back to work.
沃尔特 总会有办法的
Walt, there’s always a way.
好吧
All right.
斯凯勒 即使这个办法行得通
Skyler, say that there is a way.
我们把钱都花下去了 而我
And we spend all that money, and…
我能就这么让你们去扛这一大笔债吗
Am I supposed to leave you with all that debt?
我做不到 我只是不想感情用事罢了
No. I just don’t want emotions ruling us.
也许 治疗不是个好办法
Maybe treatment isn’t the way to go.
那你为什么不早点死了算了
Then why don’t you just fucking die already?
放弃治疗 一了百了
Just give up and die.
给我闪开
Come on, move your ass.
我有什么好担心的
What do I care?
我不担心 我可有最好的律师
Yeah, I’m not worried. I have the best fucking attorney.
我要是对方 现在就该感到害怕了
I would not want to be on the other side of this one…
该死的怎么回事啊
What the hell?
还愣着干嘛 快找人帮忙 快打119啊
What are you doing? Call somebody, call the fire people.
简直难以置信 你知道我这车有多贵吗
I don’t believe it. You know how much I paid for that?
这到底怎么回事啊
Why is it doing this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!