行动代号♥
Operation…
破冰号♥
Icebreaker.
感觉怎么样 这个名字我们没有用过吧
How we liking that? We never used that before, did we?
-这不是清新薄荷糖的名字吗 -什么
– Isn’t it the name of a breath mint? – What?
“透心凉” 是吗 清新薄荷糖
“Icebreakers”, right? Breath mint?
没有人会那么想的
Nobody’s gonna be thinking that.
他们会想到一只游走在北极的大头破冰船
They’ll think about a big ass ship in the north pole, breaking ice.
就你而已 我会想到清新薄荷行动
Says you. I’m gonna be thinking “operation breath mint.”
每次跟你一起外勤
I’m thinking “operation breath mint”
我就会想到清新薄荷糖好吧
Every time we’re on a stakeout together. All right
你嘴里那味儿能把人熏死
Your breath could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.
好吧
All right.
行动代号♥待定
“Operation TBD.”
格米 都被你搅和的
Thanks for nothing, Gomie.
不管怎样 先跟
Anyway. Say hello to…
多明戈·加拉多·莫利纳 疯狂小八打个招呼
Domingo Gallardo Molina, aka “Crazy 8.”
他可比普通的线人精明的多
Smarter than your average cheese-eater.
他成为线人的时候不过是个小混混
I turned him out at the street-level,
但是这哥们向杰佛逊学习 向上拼搏
But this dude’s like the Jeffersons: movin’ on up.
每次他供出来的小毒贩后
Every small-time dealers he’d throw at us,
都接手了他们的客户
He’d end up snaking their customers.
现在他被证实失踪了 可能已死亡
It turns out he’s missing, presumed dead.
在荒郊野岭发现了他的车
Found his car out in the boonies.
最后一个被他供出来的正是他自己的表弟
Last guy he ratted out was none other than his cousin,
埃米利奥·小山
Emilio koyama.
你认为是他表弟发现后向他报复吗
You thinking the cousin found out and took revenge?
有可能 结果他表弟也失踪了
Could be. Turns out he’s missing, too.
一般情况 我会说有人为民除了害
And normally, I’d say someone did the world a favor.
但是在我们线人车中
But our snitch’s car?
找到了两克冰♥毒♥
Turns out we find two grams of meth in it,
我们带到了实验室
we take it to the lab.
实验人员告诉我们这是有史以来最纯的冰♥毒♥
They come back, they tell us it is the purest they have ever seen.
99.1%
99.1%.
我们的化学家完败
I mean our chemist was blown away.
说这个纯度是他的极限
He said he couldn’t do the same thing better.
更糟的是 这并非出自墨西哥的超级实验室
Worse yet, it didn’t come out of some superlab in Mexico.
我们认为制毒地点就在这儿
We’re thinking this was cooked right here,
毒品交易的大本营
in the land of enchantment.
汽车似乎被遗弃在一个制毒地点
Car was abandoned at what appears to be a cook site.
这是遗留下来的唯一证物
This is the only other thing left behind.
我们正把它送到匡狄克
We’re sending it off to Quantico,
看能否找到什么线索
see if they can pull something off it.
与此同时 我们的人清洗了过滤器
Meantime, our guys swabbed the filter element
发现了同样99.1%纯度的冰♥毒♥
Found the same 99.1 meth.
大家注意了
So be on notice.
有新毒贩来了
We got new players in town.
我们不知道他们是谁 来自何方
We don’t know who they are, where they come from…
但是他们有高级制毒技术装备
But they possess an extremely high skill-set.
我个人的看法
Me personally?
我认为阿尔布开克来了位重量级人物
I’m thinking Albuquerque just might have a new kingpin.
天呐 沃尔特 你把鸡肉都烤糊了
Jesus. Walt, you’re burning the shit out of them.
该死
Oh. Damn it.
斯凯 还有鸡肉吗
Hey, Sky, you got any more chicken?
艾梅里尔要重新烤一批
Emeril here is gonna need a fresh pack.
恩 看起来不错
All right, looking good.
这个是不是低脂蛋黄酱卷心菜沙拉
Is this low-fat mayonnaise in the cole slaw?
我不知道 商店买♥♥的
I don’t know. It’s store-bought.
汉克 再来瓶啤酒怎么样
Hank, you need another beer?
教皇在帽子里大便了吗
Does the pope shit in his hat?
汉克 我不认为他真这么做了
I don’t think that he does, Hank.
我认为大家都希望你停止谈论这个话题
And I think everybody would like it if you’d stop saying that.
-玛丽 再来点儿酒
– Marie, some more wine, maybe?
-不用了 谢谢
– I’m all right, thanks.
我想来瓶啤酒
Hey, I want a beer.
我还想让沙尼娅·吐温给我个”手活”呢
Yeah. I want Shania Twain to give me a tuggie.
猜怎么着 那也没有发生
Guess what? That ain’t happening, either.
-给你来点儿苏打水怎么样 -好吧
– How about some more soda? – Yeah, sure.
亲爱的 你要来儿什么吗
Honey, do you need anything?
-沃尔特 不用了
– No, Walt. Thank you.
-好的 我去去就回
– Okay. I’ll be right back.
什么 你开玩笑吧
What, are you kidding me?
你看起来简直像个电影明星
You look like a damn movie star, man.
成群结队的姑娘会等着你
Girls gotta be lining up left and right.
-告诉这小子他有多帅 -他可爱极了
– Tell him how good-looking he is. – He’s adorable.
他不不想被人说成可爱 他要性感火♥辣♥
He don’t wanna be friggin’ adorable. He wants to be hot.
听到我说的吗 那才是女人的想法
Anyway you see what I’m talking about? That’s a female perspective.
她本来是想这么说的
She supposed to say that.
听着 小伙子不用看起来像
Look, a guy doesn’t have to look like, uh…
查尔登·海斯顿一样才能赢取女孩芳心
Charlton heston… I’m talking “moses” days…
我说的是在他那个年代
To get a girl, all right?
你需要
You just gotta have…
自信满满
Confidence.
自信外加坚持不懈
Confidence and… and persistence.
这些是你所需要的
That’s what I’m talking about.
我用尽手段来追求你姨妈玛丽
I chased your aunt Marie here all over creation.
我不断请求她和我约会 她一直拒绝
I kept bugging her for a date. She kept saying no.
我是不是请求了大概50次
What, did I ask you like 50 times?
那是在跟踪法被强化以前
It was before they tightened the stalking laws.
不管怎么说 让你老爹说说吧
Anyway, how about your dad here?
沃尔特也有段精彩的故事呢
Right there’s a good story, Walt.
说说看你怎么认识斯凯勒的
Tell him how you met Skyler.
妈妈在洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯当服务生
Mom was a waitress in Los Alamos.
然后爸爸向你表白…
And dad said that thing to you…
事实上 你妈妈不是服务生
Actually, your mother wasn’t a waitress.
那不过是暑期的兼♥职♥
It was a summer job,
她是老板娘
And she was the hostess,
还负责收银
And she also worked the cash register.
我以前经常去那里
And I used to go in there a lot
因为离实验室很近
Because it was close enough to the lab
骑自行车就能到
where I could ride my bicycle.
有一次我注意到了她
And once I noticed her…
我走进去以后
It got to be so that I would only go in
发现她在里面上班
When I knew she was working.
空下来的时候 她会靠着着柜台
When it was slow, she would lean against the counter,
做她的填字游戏
Doing her crossword puzzles,
不过是偷偷的
But kind of hiding it, right,
一边假装还在工作
Pretending that she was still working.
有一次被我看到了
And once I caught on to that,
我吃烤芝士三明治的时候也做填字游戏
I would do crossword puzzles while I ate my grilled cheese sandwich.
就这样每天午餐的时候
It got so that everyday at lunch,
我们都一起做纽♥约♥时♥报♥上的填字游戏
We would both be doing the New York Times crossword puzzle
两人隔着10英尺远
Ten feet from each other.
终于
Eventually,
我发现她在看我
I caught her looking over at me.
于是我就说 请问
So, I began saying, “excuse me,
横向14那个7个字母的单词 你填什么
Fourteen across, seven-letter word for whatchamacallit.
我能问问你填了什么吗
“May I ask what you wrote down?”
我们就这样聊了起来
And well, that got us talking.
天啊 告诉你 其实不会做填字游戏
Boy, I tell you, I was… I was terrible at those puzzles.
可能我连一个都没做完过
I don’t think that I finished even one of them.
但你妈妈很在行
But your mother would do them in ink.
很厉害啊
Very smooth.
打赌你没想到你老爸也有这招吧
I’ll bet you didn’t think your old man had it in him?
但这就是我想说的 这就叫坚持
But that’s what I’m talking about. That’s persistence.
看见没 一旦你看准了某样东西
You see? Once you set your cap for something,
或是某个人 你就得
Or somebody, you gotta just, you know…
斯凯勒
Wow, Skyler?
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you all right?
亲爱的 没关系
Shh, honey. It’s okay.
你怎么了
What’s the matter?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!