Will you, please, just once,
别再管我的事
get off my ass?
你知道 我会感激涕零的
You know, I’d appreciate it.
我真的会
I really would.
够了
Stop!
15分钟后停笔
Stop in 15 minutes.
你的燕尾服太短了
Your tails are too short.
泰勒 泰勒
Taylor. Taylor.
叫上泰勒继续
Take out Taylor and go on.
8号♥
No. 8.
只是肉 就一堆肉而已
Just meat, is all. Just a bunch of meat.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
镇定 你要镇定
It’s cool, you’re cool.
你很好
You’re all good, yo.
这儿一切都好
You’re all good in the hood.
没事的 就一堆肉而已 你搞得定
It’s fine. Just a bunch of meat, come on. You got it.
有人在吗
Excuse me!
有人在吗
Excuse me?

You.
就是你
Yes, you.
能跟你谈谈吗
May I talk to you?
这是私人地盘
This is private property!
就几句话 我说了就走
Just a minute. I wanna talk to you.
我没兴趣
No, I’m not interested.
别碰我 不要碰我
Hey, don’t touch me! Do not touch me.
好的 不碰你 放心了吧 不会碰你
All right, look, not touching, okay? Not touching here.
女士 不管你推销什么 我是不会买♥♥的
Look, lady, whatever you’re selling, I ain’t buying, yo.
我是斯凯勒·怀特
Well, my name is Skyler White, yo.
我丈夫叫沃尔特·怀特
My husband is Walter White, yo.
他全都告诉我了
He told me everything.
-真的吗 -是的
– Seriously? – That’s right.
你要知道…
And just so you know…
我妹夫是缉毒局探员
My brother-in-law is a DEA agent.
逼不得已的时候
And I will not hesitate to call him.
我会毫不犹豫地告发你
Not if I have to.
明白吗
Understood?
别说我没警告过你
This is your one and only warning.
不许再卖♥♥大♥麻♥给我丈夫
Do not sell marijuana to my husband.
-好的 -我说到做到
– Okay. – I mean it.
别再往我家打电♥话♥
Don’t call our house again.
别再缠着他 不然有你好果子吃
You stay away from him, or you’ll be one sorry individual.
听明白了
You got me?
我想是的
I think so, yeah.
大♥麻♥ 不许再卖♥♥给他
No more marijuana.
我明白
I can dig it.
你明白了
You can dig it.
很好
Wonderful.
虽然不关我什么事
Not that it’s any of my business,
但你也许该考虑换种活法了
but you might wanna consider a different line of work.
好的
Okay.
一起去你家
“Let’s go to your house, yo!
简直太棒了
“Makes perfect sense. Let’s…
把你们家统统搞乱
“Let’s completely screw up your house
让你一天都待不下去
“So you never wanna spend another night in it.”
当然 干嘛不呢
“Sure. You know, why not?”
然后让我找个神经病婊♥子♥
“And then, how’s about I send
去找你怎么样
over my psycho-bitch off my mind.
让她废了你再吓颇你的胆
“You know, break your balls and threaten you?
老天 那太滑稽了
“God, that’d be hilarious.”
还有那个在地下室里的杀手
“And then, the killer in the basement?
也由我全权负责
“The one who’s completely my responsabilty.
就让他在那住下吧
“Hell, let’s just let him live down there.
我只要管饭就行
“Just, I don’t know, make sure to feed him, like…
一日三餐不耽误
“Three times a day.”
当然 干嘛不呢
“Sure, why not?
那简直太棒了
“That would be really amazing.
谢谢你给我这个机会
“Thank you so much for the opportunity.
我一直梦想着有一天 化个尸什么的
“I always dreamt about, I don’t know, melting bodies.”
你有个弟弟在天杀的缉毒局对吧
You got a brother in the goddamned DEA?
什么
What?
你说过你只是路上碰到的
You said you were just doing some ride-along.
你有个弟弟在缉毒局 是不是
Yes or no, do you have a brother in the DEA?
是我连襟
Brother-in-law.
现在我总算松了一口气了
Now there’s a load off my mind.
你从哪听来的
Where did you hear that?
你家那疯婆子来数落我的时候
Your freaking wife told me when
亲口说的
she was here all of my shit?
对 就是这样
Yeah, that’s right.
我在搬尸的时候差点给她逮到
She almost caught me moving Emilio!
在家里人模狗样的装得不错嘛
Good job in wearing the pants in the family.
为什么跟她说我卖♥♥大♥麻♥给你了
And why did you go and tell her I was selling you weed?
不管怎么说 总比承认我在
Because somehow, it seemed preferable to admitting
制冰♥毒♥而且还杀了人强吧
that I cook crystal meth and killed a man.
是我想的那个吗
Is that what I think it is?
对 我吸了 有意见啊
Yeah, it is. I smoked a bowl, so what?
我的地盘我做主
My house, my rules.
不不 别这么看着我 我都搞定了
Hey, no, no! Don’t give me that, okay? I held up my end.
把埃米利奥处理掉了
I already took care of Emilio.
就在你闲荡 搞基的时候
You’re still diddling around, trying to get your nut up.
胡说 我还有份糟透了的工作要做
Well, boo-hoo. I have the truly awful job here.
你懂什么叫糟透了吗你 你懂吗
You wanna talk awful? You wanna go there?
拖个两百磅重臭气熏天的尸体上楼试试
Try dragging 200 pounds of stink up a flight of stairs.
把他弄进浴缸我容易吗
I barely got him in the bathtub!
浴缸 什么
Bathtub? What…
-你说”浴缸”是什么意思 -还有件事
– What do you mean, “Bathtub”? – That’s another thing,
你干嘛让我找遍全城
Why you got me running around town,
找什么愚蠢的塑料桶
trying to find some stupid piece of plastic,
我那浴缸用起来就十分足够了
when I have a perfectly good tub I can use?
我的天
Oh, God.
抱歉 你刚问我什么来着
I’m sorry, what were you asking me?
想起来了
Oh, yes.
我让你去找什么”愚蠢的”塑料容器
That stupid plastic container I asked you to buy.
看到了吧 氢氟酸不会腐蚀塑料
You see, hydrofluoric acid won’t eat through plastic.
但却能溶解金属 岩石
It will however dissolve metal, rock,
玻璃 还有陶瓷
glass, ceramic.
就像现在这样
So there’s that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!