Heads or tails?
正面 我猜正面
Heads. Heads.
还是三局两胜吧
Best two out of three?
唷 唷 唷 148-3369
Yo, yo, yo, 148-3369,
代表阿尔布开克
representing the ABQ.
何事 贱♥人♥
What up, biatch?
提示音后留言
Leave it at the tone.
怀特先生 是我 接电♥话♥啊
Mr. White, it’s me, pick up.
我找不到合适的容器
I got a container question.
喂 怀特先生 接电♥话♥啊
Hello? Mr. White, pick up the phone, man!
是我
Yes?
得用哪种塑料 伙计
What kind of plastic, man?
聚乙烯
Polyethylene.
我要怎么分辨
How the hell am I supposed to know that?
我告诉过你
Because I told you.
听着
Look, just…
看底下 会有个三角形
Look at the bottom for a triangle
印着”低密度聚乙烯”
stamped “LDPE”.
应该是模压在塑料里的
It should be molded right into the plastic.
恩 恩 低密度聚乙烯 对 找到了
Yeah, yeah, LDPE. Right on, got it.
我不好说 伙计 可这玩意儿看起来很脆弱
But… I don’t know, man, this feels kind of flimsy.
随便哪种像样的酸 都能把这腐蚀穿的
Any decent acid’s gonna eat right through this.
-氢氟酸就不会 -为啥
– Not hydrofluoric. – Why not?
听着 你不是
Look, you skipped,
翘了所有课去胡闹了
clowned around or otherwise jerked off
就是去自♥慰♥了
to every lecture I ever gave.
在我看来 你的化学学习生涯已经结束了
As far as I’m concerned, your chemistry education is over.
行了 别鸡♥巴♥废话了
Oh, okay. Be a dick about it.
你有没有
So, hey, have you…
把活儿干完
Have you done the thing?
恩 我正着手做呢
Yeah, I’m working up to it.
你猜怎么着 我打赌他都没醒过来
You know what? I bet he doesn’t even wake up.
即便你现在把他送医院 也不会醒的
Not even if you took him to the hospital right now.
要是我的话
Now, if it was me, I would
就会试着去想
just try and think of
自己只是在帮他忙
I was doing him a favor.
是谁
Who’s there?
你♥他♥妈♥的别想玩我 是谁
Don’t you fucking play games with me. Who’s there?
我可看见你了
Yeah, I see you.
你想要干什么
What are you gonna do?
我要喝水
I need water!
你能不能给我点水喝
Bring me some water, would you?
求你了
Please?
你不喜欢吃面包皮吗
You don’t like the crust?
我表弟埃米利奥呢
Where’s my cousin Emilio?
他死了吗
He dead?
怀特先生
Hey, Mr. White!
怀特先生
Hey, Mr. White!
你在抽大♥麻♥吗
Are you smoking weed?
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
等等 你抽的是不是我的
Wait a minute. Is that my weed?
怎么回事啊 朋友
What the hell, man?
还真把这当你家了 是不是啊
Make yourself at home, why don’t you?
你到底买♥♥什么了
So what did you end up buying?
啥都没买♥♥
Nothing.
镇上没那种
No store in town sells a plastic bin
大到能装下一个人的塑料箱卖♥♥
big enough for a body.
我还真没指望你会去买♥♥俩
I don’t suppose you could buy two bins…
一个装下半身 一个装上半身
Legs in one, torso in the other?
老天爷
God.
我也从没想过你会阿谀奉承我
I don’t suppose you could kiss my ass?
你进展如何
So, how did it go?
你还没搞定吗
So you didn’t do it?
还没呢
Not yet.
天啊
God.
该死
Damn.
-我得走了 -啥 别走 给我回来
– I gotta go. – What? No, come back here!
抱歉 我保证明天搞定
Sorry. I’ll do it tomorrow, I promise.
明天吗
Tomorrow?
我跟医生约好了 我得走了
I’ve got a doctor’s appointement, I gotta go.
听着 离他远点
Look, stay away from him.
他醒了
He’s awake.
哥们 我们可是抛了硬币的
Hey, man, we flipped a coin.
我们抛了硬币的
We flipped a coin!
胎儿还好吧
We’re good?
非常好
We’re very good.
我得说 非常之好
We’re excellent, I’d say.
你来瞧瞧那张脸
Oh, would you look at that face!
笑一个 小家伙
Smile, peanut!
那么 做好知道性别的准备了吗
So, who’s up for knowing?
女孩
Girl.
女孩吗
Girl?
-你确定吗 -非常确定
– You sure? – Pretty sure.
我能跟你说这是我梦寐以求的吗
Can I tell you this is exactly what I was hoping?
还记得你说过
You remember you said that
等她16岁就可以开始约会了
when she’s 16 and starts dating.
真是难以置信啊
Looking fabulous.
我去看看血糖化验做好了没
Let me see if they’re done with the
做好的话你们就可以走了
blood sugar, then you can go out of here.
我一会儿回来
I’ll be right back.
杰西·平克曼是谁
Who is Jesse Pinkman?
杰西
Jesse…
杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman.
他今早打过电♥话♥ 沃尔特 别否认
He called just this morning, Walt, please don’t deny it.
他空间上说他在怀恩中学读过书
It says on his Myshout page he attended Wynne.
他是不是你的学生
Was he one of your students?
是的 他只是个
Yeah. He was…
谁也不是
Nobody.
他跟你什么关系
Who is he to you?
他干嘛打电♥话♥来 有什么不可告人的
Why is he calling? What is this big secret
你们好像在讨论一些
you seem to be discussing with some…
什么关于瘾君子的事情
Druggie burn-out?
昨晚凌晨两点
You don’t come home
你才回家
last night until 2 in the morning,
你也没跟我说去了哪
you don’t tell me where you been.
你一整夜都呆在卫生间里 沃尔特
You spent the entire night in the bathroom, Walt.
告诉我 你到底怎么了
Tell me what’s going on with you.
你不觉得该给我个解释吗
Don’t you think you owe me that?
这个杰西·平克曼到底跟你什么关系
Who’s this Jesse Pinkman to you?
他卖♥♥大♥麻♥给我
He sells me pot.
他卖♥♥ 大♥麻♥给你
He sells you… pot?
是的 大♥麻♥
Marijuana, yeah.
也没多少
Not a lot.
我是说 我也不知道
I mean, I don’t know.
我还挺喜欢的
I kinda like it.
你脑子进水了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你多大了 还是16岁吗
What are you, like 16 years old?
你连襟就是缉毒局的
Your brother-in-law is a DEA agent.
你到底怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
听着 斯凯勒
Look…Skyler…
我只是
I just…
最近有点脱线而已
Haven’t quite been myself lately.
是 一点不假 多谢您发现了
Yeah, no shit. Thanks for noticing.
我只是有点脱线而已 但我还是爱你的
I haven’t been myself lately, but I love you.
这点从未改变过
Nothing about that has changed.
也不会改变
Nothing ever will.
所以现在呢 我需要的只是
So right now, what I need
你别再管我的闲事
is for you to climb down out of my ass.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
能为我做到吗 亲爱的
Will you do that for me, honey?
好吗 求求你 就这一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!