你还好吗
Are you okay?
12小时前
-你简直是救命恩人 -是啊 伙计
– You are a life saver. – Yeah, man.
-我们实在太感激你了 -太感谢了
– We can’t thank you enough. – Hey, mad props.
我发誓那人说的是往南面开
I could have sworn the guy said south.
但是突然一下我们就离开了大路
But then, all of a sudden we’re off the main road.
我想边开车边看地图
I’m trying to read the map while I’m driving,
实在是个愚蠢的行为
which is a bonehead maneuver.
忽然”砰”的一声 我们就掉进了沟里
And all of a sudden… Bang, we’re in that ditch.
对 “砰” 我还搞不清楚发生了什么
Yeah, bam, I’m like, what the hell? You know?
对了 还有我的咖啡杯
Yes, and my coffee mug.
咖啡 我的咖啡杯
Coffee? My mug of coffee?
全洒在我裤子上 简直就是恶梦
It spills all over my pants. I mean, just… a nightmare.
伙计 说真的 你该装个GPS导航仪
Dude, you so need GPS. I mean, for real.
就像我说的
Like I said,
我们对你感激涕零
we couldn’t be more grateful.
难道就不能把他们扔这儿吗
Can’t we just dump them here?
什么 等着别人发现他们吗
What, then somebody finds them?
那时怎么办 已经有人看见我们了
Then what? People have seen us.
你得把车子沉到河里 伙计
You’re gonna flood it, man.
我不会把车沉到河里的 它不能沉 懂吗
I’m not gonna flood it. She’s not going to flood, all right?
我们得乐观点 明白吗
We’re just gonna stay positive, right?
我们要收拾好这烂摊子 希望能发动起来
We’re going to clean up this mess. Wish you would start.
该死的 看见没 她已经进过水了
Damn it. See? You flooded it.
好吧 好吧 你知道吗
All right. All right. You know what?
车子会发动起来的
The RV is going to start now.
车子会马上发动起来的
The RV is going to start right now.
发动起来以后
It’s gonna start and we’re gonna
我们就开去你家
drive it over to your house.
-我家吗 -对 你家
– My house? – Yes.Your house
我们把它开过去停一个晚上
We’re gonna drive it over there and park it overnight.
-然后明天一早 -不行 不能去我家
– And then tomorrow… – No, man, not my house!
闭嘴
Shut up!
收拾好这烂摊子后
After we finish cleaning up this mess,
你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥
We will go our separate ways.
从此井水不犯河水
Our paths will never cross.
天知地知你知我知
And we will tell this to no one.
明白吗
Understood?
我现在能说话了吗
What, I can talk now?
好吧
Fine.
你都已经替我说完了
That goes double for me.
很好 争气点
Okay, okay. Be good to me.
成了
Yes!
很好 很棒
Yes, ok, ok.
该死
Oh, shit.
第二集
第一季




沃尔特
Walt?
你出来吗
You coming out?
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
想听趣事吗
You wanna hear something funny?
上周四 我们开了教工大会
We had a faculty meeting last thursday
内容有关毕业生留影
And the topic was senior class photos,
去年我们定了新规定
and how we had instituted a new rule last year
允许毕业生
that seniors are allowed to
选择喜欢的摄影师来拍摄毕业照
have photos taken by a photographer of their choice,
不一定
you know, not necessarily
用学校雇的摄影师
the photographer that the school hires.
所以
That’s so —
总之 有些毕业班的女生们
So, anyway, some of the senior girls
前往
were going to that…
高级的摄影棚拍毕业照
glamour shots place, to have their photos taken,
结果等她们拿来了所有照片
and now they’re bringing us all these photos,
琼· 埃普曼 你认识的
and Joan Epperman, you know Joan,
突然发现照片都拍出她们乳♥沟♥了
suddenly has to go through all these photos
所以得仔细检查 然后退回去
and turn them down, because they show cleavage.
亲爱的 还要薄饼吗
Did you get enough pancakes, sweetie?
不用了 我饱了
Yeah. I’m good.
甚至那些平胸的姑娘 都有乳♥沟♥
You know, even these small-busted girls… have cleavage.
很明显 现在有种新型的胸罩
Apparently there’s some new type of brassiere,
或是别的玩意
or something.
神奇胸罩
The wonderbra…
那叫神奇胸罩
It’s the wonderbra.
是吗 好的
Yeah? OK.
你好 这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒和小沃尔特的家
Hey, there. You’ve reached Walt, Skyler and Walter Junior.
我们现在不能接电♥话♥
We can’t come to the phone right now,
请留言
so please leave us a message.
你好 怀特先生 这里是美国电♥话♥电报公♥司♥
Hello, Mr. White. This is AT&T calling.
您对您现在的长途电♥话♥服务满意吗
Are you happy with your current long distance service?
如果您不满意 我将会
‘Cause if you’re not, I would definitely, really really
很乐意尽快与您联络
love to talk to you as soon as possible about…
你好 我是沃尔特·怀特
Hello? Hello, hello. This is Walter White speaking.
你不是说他已经死了吗
You said he was practically dead, okay?
你还说他马上就会死
You said he would die any minute!
听着 我正在和我的家人吃早餐
Listen, I am having breakfast with my family right now,
我真的不太喜欢这些推销电♥话♥
and I really don’t appreciate these sales calls.
太糟糕了 伙计 猜猜发生了什么
Well, too bad, man, ’cause guess what.
他还没死
He’s still not dead!
我把耳朵贴在车上 就能听到
I went and put my ear to the RV, I can hear him, like,
他在里面滚来滚去的声音
rolling around in there, all right?
我想他醒了 大概想要松绑
I think he’s awake, man. I think he’s trying to get loose.
你到底在哪里 我在这里快疯了
Where the hell are you? I’m freaking out over here!
-该死的 冷静下来 -你会帮我收拾残局吗
– Calm down, damn it. – Are you gonna help me clean this up?
-这事还没完呢 -冷静
– We’ve got loose ends here! – Calm down!
放学以后我会过去的
I will be there after school.
放学后 你在敷衍我吗
After school? Are you shitting me?
别上班了 打电♥话♥请假
Ditch it, man, call in sick.
听着 对我说什么都没用
Listen, that is just not going to work for me.
我完全不感兴趣
I’m not interested in that at all.
希望你不要再打来了
And I would appreciate if you don’t call here anymore.
可恶 这些人可真是烦
Damn. They’re so annoying, those people.
-过得开心 宝贝 -好的 妈妈 你也一样
– You have a good day, sweetie. – Okay, mom, you too.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
-开车当心点 -好的
– Drive safe. – Okay.
唷 唷 唷 148-3369
Yo, yo, yo, 148-3369,
代表阿尔布开克
representing the ABQ.
何事 贱♥人♥
What up, biatch?
提示音后留话
Leave it at the tone.
“手性”这个术语
So, the term “chiral”
来源于希腊语的”手”
derives from the Greek word “hand”.
它在化学中的概念是 就如同你的左手
And the concept here being that, just as your left hand,
和你的右手互为镜像
and your right hand are mirror images of one another, right?
相同而又对立
Identical, and yet opposite.
所以 有机化合物
Well, so too organic compounds can exist as
总是以互为镜像的形式
mirror image forms
存在于分子水平上
of one another all the way down at the molecular level.
虽然看似相似
But although they may look the same,
但是生物活性不尽相同
they don’t always behave the same.
比如说
For instance…
比如说
For instance…
抱歉 比如说
I’m sorry… for instance…
酞胺哌啶酮[镇静剂]
Thalidomide.
这种药物的右旋异构体
The right-handed isomer of the drug thalidomide
是一种很有效的药物
is a perfectly fine good medicine
用于减轻
to give to a pregnant woman
孕妇晨吐的症状 但是
to prevent morning sickness. But,
如果给孕妇错服了
make the mistake of giving that same pregnant woman
酞咪脈啶酮的左旋异构体
the left-handed isomer of the drug thalidomide,
那么她生出的婴儿
and her child will be born with
将会严重畸形

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!