那批货真的是你制的
You really cook up that batch?

Yeah.
你是个艺术家
You an artist.
真是太可惜了
It’s a damn shame.
等等 等一下
Wait! Wait a minute.
听我说
Listen to me.
我把秘方给你们
I’ll teach you my recipe.
你刚怎么说来着 也想造出这样的货
What do you say? You want to cook like me?
放了我们俩
You let us both live…
我就教你们
And I will teach you.
这里不许抽烟
Put the cigarette out.
拜托了
Please.
红磷
快点 伙计
Move it homes.
没那么多时间跟你耗
We ain’t got all day.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What happened?
你怎么他们了
What’d you do to them?
潮湿状态下的红磷
Red Phosphorus in the presence of moisture
遇热会加速产生磷化氢
And accelerated by heat yields Phosphorus Hydride.
一种剧毒气体
Phosphine gas.
吸入这么小小一口
One good whiff and…
我们得
We gotta…
我们得 清理下现场
We gotta… clean this up.
你去哪了
Where were you?
沃尔特
Walter.
我不知道你最近怎么了 但是
I don’t know what’s been going on with you lately but…
没事 我很好
Nothing. I’m fine.
不管是怎么回事
Whatever it is…
我告诉你
I’ll tell you this.
我不喜欢你有事瞒着我
I do not like it when you don’t talk to me.
最不济也就是把我甩了罢了
The worst thing you can do is shut me out.
沃尔特 那还是你吗
Walter is that you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!