-他去哪 -我也不知道
– Where… – I have no idea.
知道吗 睬到别睬他们
You know what? Don’t even look at them.
他们的行为很蠢
They’re obviously very stupid.
我觉得
I think that um…
我觉得这裤子你穿着很好看
I think those jeans look really good on you.
你要喜欢就买♥♥下来 好吗
You should get them if you like them okay?
你在这儿待一会儿好吗
Why don’t you just hang out here for a second?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.

Fine.
妈妈 我想
Mommy I think I pinched a loaf
我拉在新裤子里了
In my brand-new big-boy pants.
-你在搞什么 -怎么了先生
– What are you doing? – What’s wrong chief?
走路不太灵便吗
Having a little trouble walking?
放开我 放开我
Get off me. Get off me!
我不会让你好过的
I’ll mess you up man.
你只有一次机会 你最好把握好
Well you’ll have one shot. You better make it good.
等着你的女朋友们来帮忙吗
What are you waiting for your girlfriends?
快动手啊 打啊
You better go. Take it.
抡起你的拳头 打啊
Take your shot. Take it!
来啊 别扭扭捏捏的
Come on. Come on.
走吧 我们走吧 咱们走
Come on let’s get outta here. Let’s go.
神经病
Psycho.
除了奶牛什么都没有
Yeah nothing but cows!
那边大概2英里处有些大牛棚
Got some big cow house way out that way like 2 miles
但是没看见人
But I don’t see nobody.
牛棚吗
Cow house?
是啊 它们住那儿
Yeah where they live.
奶牛
The cows.
不管这些了
Whatever man.
就在这开工吧
Yeah let’s cook here.
牛棚
Cow house.
上帝保佑
God help me.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
这些是我的光鲜衣服
These are my good clothes.
我可不能带着一身毒品味回家
I can’t go home smelling like a meth lab.
可以啊 我就是这样的
Yeah you can. I do.
那条
Those?
你至少会穿着那条吧
Those uh… you’re keeping those on, right?
开工吧
Come on.
别浪费时间了
Daylight’s burning.
老天
Oh my God.
这样 这样很适合你
Oh this is uh… this is a good look for you.
你大概就是世上第二强同志了
And you’re maybe only the world’s second biggest homo.
闭嘴 过来帮忙
Would you shut up and help me?
就这样
Oh yeah.
就是这样
Oh yeah work it.
宝贝 就是这样
Baby work it.
把那关掉
Turn that off!
这是晶体级冰♥毒♥
This is glass grade.
我说 你真的
I mean you got…
老天你真的做出了两三英寸长的结晶体
Jesus you got crystals in here 2 inches 3 inches long.
这可是特纯级别的
This is pure glass.
你♥他♥妈♥的真是艺术家
You’re a damn artist.
这是艺术 怀特老师
This is art, Mr. White.
事实上 这只是基础化学
Actually it’s just basic Chemistry
不过谢谢你 杰西 我很高兴这合格了
But thank you Jesse. I’m glad it’s acceptable.
合格 你♥他♥妈♥整个一”食神”嘛
Acceptable? You’re the goddamn Iron Chef.
全天下吸毒的人
Every jibbhead from here to
都会想尝尝这个的
Timbuktu is wanna taste it.
现在我先来 享受一下
Now I gotta… I gotta try this.
不 不行
No. No.
我们只贩毒 不吸毒
We only sell it. We don’t use it.
谁说的
Okay since when?
你《迈阿密风云》看多了吧
Listen you’ve been watching way too much Miami Vice.
不吸是不可能的
That ain’t happening.
那 现在怎么办
So… What now?
下一步怎么做
How do we proceed?
明天再多做点
We cook more tomorrow.
同时
Meantime…
我知道找谁去谈
I know just the guy to talk to.
小疯 最近如何
Kraze how you doing my man?
又弄了条狗 不赖啊 伙计
You got a new dog. Right on man.
叫什么名字
What’s his name?
我以前也有条这样的狗 有它两个大
Yeah, I had a dog like that once, except maybe like twice as big.
超纯种的
Super-purebred.
要是我的话 我会训练它
Now me personally I would train him
怎样找到毒品
To go straight for the, uh, nut —-
闭嘴 一手交钱一手交货
Just shut your mouth and show me your money.
我不是来买♥♥货的 伙计
I ain’t buying ese.
而是来卖♥♥货的
I’m selling.
告诉我这是不是你见过的
Tell me that ain’t the finest Scante
最优的冰♥毒♥
You ever laid eyes on.
去试试看
Go ahead try it.
小乖乖
Hey Poochie.
最近怎样
How you doing?
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
怎么样 我说吧
See? What’d I say?
还好
It’s all right.
还好 还好
It’s all right? It’s all right?
是还好
Yeah. It’s all right.
怎么 重操旧业了
So what? You back in business?
是啊 我回来了
Hell yeah I’m back.
来势汹汹
With a Vengeance.
窝囊废也得讨生活啊
Vato loco gotta make a living.
你知道你表弟被抓的事了吧
You know with your cousin gone away and all.
听着 伙计 埃米利奥那事
And listen homes about that.
我真的很伤心
It really broke me up about Emilio.
那哥们就像我兄弟
That dude is like my brother.
他还好吧 去看过他了吗
He okay? You talk to him?
恩 我和他聊过了
Yeah, yeah I talked to him.
他说条子来的时候
He said when the feds came
你还在跟隔壁的马子鬼混
You were out sticking it in some neighbor lady.
你知道的 我正好逃过了一劫
Hey you know, I got lucky twice.
我不知道 伙计
I don’t know, man.
埃米利奥觉得
Emilio…
你临阵脱逃了
He thinks maybe you dimed on him.
他胡说
That is bullshit.
疯狂小八 他在说胡话
That is bullshit, krazy-8!
他敢这么想我他妈踢死他
I should kick his punk ass for even thinking that.
那啥 下次再去看埃米利奥的时候
You know what? Next time you talk to Emilio
你帮我转告他 好吗
You tell him for me, all right?
何不你自己跟他说
Why don’t you tell him yourself?
-他今天早上保释出来了 -来呀 笨蛋
– Made bail this morning. – Go ahead Pendejo.
踢死我呀
Kick my ass.
听我解释…
Hey listen…
这是哪搞来的
Where did you get this?
凭你这小杂种是做不出来的
I know your little punk ass didn’t cook it.
伙计
Hey man.
你这算啥 裸体主义者
You some kind of nudist?
你就是在这里造出那高级货来的
That’s some stone-fine tick tick you been cooking there ese.
来跟着我♥干♥怎么样
How about you come work for me?
出价合理的话
I’d be willing to sell it to you if…
我愿意给你供货
The price is right.
这都你一个人造出来的吗
You out here all by yourself huh?
我认识你
I know you.
我被抓的时候他就在那 跟缉毒组在一块儿
He was there when I got busted. He’s with the DEA!
没有
No.
你♥他♥妈♥该死的告密者
You rata-snitch motherfucker!
快跑 怀特老师 快跑
Run Mr. White! Run!
把他们俩都给毙了
I say we cap them both.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!