你跟我说你在写小说
You told me you were.
不 是短篇故事
No. Short stories.
我说的是 如果好故事足够多
I said that if eventually I have enough good ones, that maybe I’ll try
我或许会试着出版短篇小说集
and publish another collection.
小说集不好卖♥♥的
Those really didn’t sell.
我只是觉得小说会好卖♥♥一些
I just thought a novel would be easier to sell.
对 可能吧
Yeah, well, maybe so.
如果你需要我读 我可以提些批评意见
Ever want me to read anything, I could critique it for you.
哦 不用
Oh. No.
我是说 我现在还没到…
I mean, I’m just not at that stage where I…
不用了
No.
提议随时有效
Open offer.
沃尔特最近怎么样
So, what’s up with Walt lately?
你指什么 他挺好
What do you mean? He’s fine.
他看起来有点
He just seems,
我也说不清 他比平时话少
I don’t know. Quieter than usual.
人到半百是件大事
Well, turning 50 is a big deal.
比如说 我对40岁可一点都不期待
I mean, I’m sure as hell not looking forward to 40.
眼看自己就要不中用了
You’re gonna be a complete basket-case.
这么说他遇到中年危机了
So it’s a mid-life crisis.
没有 他只是不爱说话
No. He’s just quiet.
性生活怎么样
How’s the sex?
玛丽 我的老天
Marie, Jesus.
看来有答案了
I guess that answers that.
你就坐着不动
You just gonna sit there?
这个 看看这个
This. Look at this.
凯氏烧瓶
Kjeldahl-style recovery flask
800毫升容量 非常少见
800 milliliters, very rare.
我还带来了常用的试验装置
You got your usual paraphernalia
格里芬烧杯 锥形烧瓶
Griffin beakers your erlenmeyer flask.
但还有更牛掰的东西
But the PA resisted staff.
圆底烧瓶 5000毫升的
A round bottom boiling flask. 5,000 milliliters.
我都是用那种的
Well, I cook in one of those.
大个儿的
The big one.
这种样子的吗
One of these?
不行 这是个量瓶
No,this is a volumetric flask.
你不可能用这种玩意制毒的
You wouldn’t cook in on of these.
我确实是
Yeah I do.
不 你不可能的
No, you don’t.
量瓶只能用于普通混合或者滴定
A volumetric flask is for general mixing and titration.
不可以用来加热
You wouldn’t apply heat to a volumetric flask.
烧瓶才可以加热
That’s what a boiling flask is for.
我的化学课你一点都没学到吗
Did you learn nothing from my chemistry class?
是的 你挂我科了
No. You flunked me.
-记得吗 -难怪呢
– Remember? – No wonder.
蠢货
Prick.
告诉你吧 这可不是化学课
Now let me tell you something else. This ain’t chemistry
这是艺术
This is art.
制毒是艺术
Cooking is art.
我制的毒很赞 少对我说教
And the shit I cook is the bomb so don’t be telling me.
你制的那是垃圾
The shit you cook is shit.
我见过你的装备 太荒谬了
I saw your setup. Ridiculous.
我和你不是去制♥造♥垃圾
You and I will not make garbage.
我们要制出稳定的化学纯产品
We will produce a chemically pure
就像广♥告♥宣传的一般
And stable product that performs as advertised.
不掺假 不掺奶粉 也不掺胡椒粉
No adulterants. No baby formula. No chili powder.
不 不 胡椒粉是我的标识
No no chili p is my signature.
不再是了
Not anymore.
好 那咱们走着瞧吧
Yeah well we’ll see about that.
-这他妈什么玩意儿 -实验室防护用具
– What the hell is this? – Lab safety equipment.
我们还会装个紧急洗眼台
We’re also gonna have an emergency eye wash station.
这些化学药品及其蒸气都有毒
These chemicals and their fumes are toxic.
你不知道我现在告诉你
In case you didn’t know that.
只要你乐意 你穿得像个同性恋都行
Well you can dress up like a faggot if you want.
我可不♥穿♥
Not me.
听好 这些东西最多只能在这放一天
Listen this stuff doesn’t stay more than a day.
什么 我还以为我们要在这里制毒
What? I thought we were gonna cook here.
不 我们不在这里弄
No we’re not gonna cook here.
这是我家 我可不在自己的地盘上犯事
Okay this is my house. I don’t shit where I eat.
好 那我们到哪里干活
Well, then where are we gonna work?
你说呀
You tell me.
这是你的买♥♥卖♥♥ 冒烟也得在你家冒
This is your deal, man. You wanna smoke it up, smoke it up at your house.
不 我看不行
No, I didn’t think so.
那么
Well…
不然我们租间那种个人储藏室
What if we rented one of those self-storage places
就是那些橙色小车♥库♥ 在那里制♥造♥
You know those little orange garages worked out of there?
不行
No.
他们都盯着呢 派了警犬在附近查探
They’re on to that. They got dogs that sniff around.
旅行车 正合你意
RV. That’s what you want.
像温尼巴古车那样的吗
What like a Winnebago?

Yeah.
我知道有个家伙正要转手
I know a dude who wants to sell his.
他平时开去野营
He just goes camping with it.
一个移♥动♥冰♥毒♥制♥造♥室
But a mobile meth lab?
超赞 我是说
That’d be the bomb. I mean
咱们开到郊外去
Drive way out in the boonies.
避过所有耳目
Be all evasive.
伙计 这还不到7000块 那人要价8500
Dude this isn’t even 7 grand. My guy wants 85.
这是我全部的积蓄了
This is all the money I have in the world.
你是毒贩 去还价
You’re a drug dealer. Negotiate.
你不是我读书时的那个老师了
You are not how I remember you from class
一点都不像了
I mean like not at all.
-我得走了 -等等 等一下
– I gotta go. – Wait wait. Hold on.
告诉我你为什么要做这行
Tell me why you’re doing this.
说正经的
Seriously.
你又为什么干这行
Why do you do it?
主要为钱
Money mainly.
-我也是为这个 -别开玩笑了
– There you go. – Nah come on!
像你这么正直理智的人
Man some straight like you giant stick up his ass
突然临老撞邪了
All of a sudden at age what 60
这是要去搞破坏吗
He’s just gonna break bad?
-我50岁 -这真太离谱了
– I’m 50. – It’s weird, is all okay?
完全看不出来 听着
It doesn’t compute. Listen…
如果你这是发神经还是什么
If you’ve gone crazy or something…
你要是 你要是发神经
I mean if you’ve… If you’ve gone crazy
或者抑郁 我只是说说
Or depressed I’m just saying…
这些问题 我得了解
That’s something I need to know about.
好吗 我是说这对我有影响
Okay? I mean that affects me.
我觉悟了
I am awake.
什么
What?
买♥♥下旅行车
Buy the RV.
我们明天开工
We start tomorrow.
试得怎么样
How’s it coming in there?
还好
Fine.
要我还是你♥爸♥进去帮忙吗
Do you want me or your dad?

Dad.
裤腰大小怎样 会不会太紧
So how are those feeling in the waist? Are they too tight?
要是太紧你就别穿了
’cause you don’t want to get them if they’re too tight.
这是防缩水的料子
They’re pre-shrunk.
不想试试别的款型吗
Are you sure you don’t want to get a different kind.
像是 修身牛仔裤
Like you know the skinny jeans?
现在正流行呢
Those are really supposed to be in style now.
玩轮滑的人常穿
The skaters wear them.
我看起来像玩轮滑的吗
Do I look like a skater?
那好吧
All right.
妈妈 瞧瞧我的裤子
Mom look at my big-boy pants.
妈妈 帮我拉拉链
Mommy could you zip up my big-boy pants?
-别去 -什么
– Don’t. – What?
别管
Don’t.
沃尔特
Walt.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!