Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
上个月你用万事达卡了吗
Did you use the mastercard last month?
在斯特普尔斯公♥司♥[办公用品连锁]花了15块88
15.88 at Staples?
要买♥♥些打印纸
We needed printer paper.
沃尔特 我们不用万事达卡的
Walt, the mastercard’s the one we don’t use.
好吧
Okay.
今天过怎么样
So how was your day?
不知道 我想
I don’t know. It was um…
还不错
Fine.
沃尔特 我缺人手
Walt, come on. I’m shorthanded.
你帮忙去擦车 快点
I need you to do some wipe-downs. Come on.
-什么 -我叫你到外面去擦车
– What? – I said I need you outside to do some wipe-downs.
你是来工作还是来发呆的
Are you here to work or to be staring at the skies?
快点走吧
Come on let’s go.
快点伙计
Come on man.
博格丹 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you Bogdan.
我说去你♥妈♥的♥
I said fuck you!
还有你那眉毛
And your eyebrows!
用这个擦吧
Wipe down this!
汉克
Uh Hank.
汉克 是我 沃尔特
Hank, it’s Walt. Hey.
听着 没吵醒你吧
Oh listen… I didn’t wake you did I?
好的
Oh good good.
不 不 没什么事 只是
No no nothing’s wrong. I just uh…
我一直在考虑那个提议
I’ve been uh thinking about that offer…
跟你们一起行动
That ride-along.
右侧最后一幢房♥子 看到了吗
It’s the last house on the right. See it?
不是二层的 旁边那幢
Not the two-story one, the one next to it.
有点儿那个 什么颜色来着
Kind of, uh, I don’t know what do you call that? Um,
-绿色 -鼠尾草色
– green? – Sage.
“鼠尾草色”
“Sage?”
你♥他♥妈♥是陶器场出来的吗
Do you work at the fucking Pottery Barn? Jesus.
人家就叫鼠尾草色
Sage. That’s the word for it.
你个傻缺就认得”绿” 这也怪我
My fault the only word your dumb ass knows is “green”?
我还认得”贱♥货♥” 这词怎么样
“Cheese-dick.” I know that one. How about that?
总之 就是鼠尾草色那幢 看到了吧
Anyway, it’s the, um, sage one. See it?
你们怎么知道那是个制毒窝点
So what tells you it’s a meth lab?
据可靠线人报告
Star snitch says some dude
一个名叫”库克船长”的家伙在里面制毒呢
Goes by cap’n Cook lives up to his name in there.
还总往里面掺胡椒粉
Says he always adds a dash of chili powder.
这群精力旺盛的老墨
Ah you exuberant mexicans.
“库克船长”是个白人名字
Captain Cook that’s a white boy’s name.
“呆瓜”也是
Dopey as hell too.
是吗 这么着
Yeah? Tell you what.
我赌20块猜他是个老墨
I got 20 bucks that says he’s a beaner.
-好的 -说定了
– All right. – You’re on.
快点 快点
All right come on come on.
好了 校车安全经过 开始行动
All right. School bus is clear. Got the green light.
收到
Copy that.
看我们怎么收拾他们
Watch this. Makes them shit.
上上上
Go go go.
制毒窝点在天气好时尤其危险
Meth labs are nasty on a good day.
一旦混合错误就会产生芥子气
You mix that wrong you got mustard gas.
应该是磷化氢
Phosphine gas.
我觉得是
I think.
当然没错
Yeah exactly.
吸一口就会丧命 所以要戴面罩
One whiff will kill you. That’s why the respirators.
房♥子搜查完毕 拘捕一名嫌犯
House is clear. One suspect in custody.
收到
Copy that.
嫌犯会是拉美裔的吗
The suspect might he be of the latino persuasion?
驾照上的名字是埃米利奥·小山
Driver’s license says Emilio Koyama.
亚裔的
Asian!
给钱吧 蠢货
Pay up sucker.
名字是埃米利奥
First name Emilio.
说明至少有一半墨西哥血统
That’s at least half a beaner.
这么着吧 算你10块好了
Tell you what, I’ll let you off for a 10.
打起精神吧 傻瓜 你们不是还有詹妮弗·洛佩兹嘛
Cheer up gomey. You people still got J.lo.
汉克 我能进去看看吗
Hank, do you think I might get to go inside?
看看制毒窝点
See the actual lab?
可以 跟你说吧
Yeah. Yeah I tell you what
我们要先进去
We’re gonna go peek our heads in
仔细检查下
Check it out first.
你稍等一下
Stay here a minute.
天哪
God.
天哪
Oh my god.
平克曼
Pinkman?
船长
是我
It’s me.
就我一个
I’m alone.
你是怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
你还在我们的资料库里面
You’re still in our filing system.
这地方是你阿姨的吗
So your aunt owns this place right?
是我的
I own it.
没人在找你
No one’s looking for you.
你来这干什么
Why are you here?
我很好奇
I was curious.
事实上我没期待你有什么作为
Honestly I never expected you to amount too much
但是甲♥基♥安♥非♥他♥明♥
but methamphetamine?
我万万没有想到
I didn’t picture that.
这个能赚很多钱吧
There’s a lot of money in it huh?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
-真的 -一点不明白
– No? – Not a clue.
库克船长
Captain Cook?
不是你吗
That’s not you?
我说了 没人在找你
Like I said no one is looking for you.
听着 我不知道你来这儿干嘛
Look I don’t know what you think doing here.
怀特老师
Mr. White
如果你想拿上帝那套狗屎说辞
I mean if you’re planning on giving me some bowl winder
劝我去自首的话
About getting right with jesus by turning myself in…
-我不会的 -高中已经是很久远的事情了
– Not really. – High school was a long time ago.
你又不是什么灵魂工程师 赶紧滚吧
You ain’t welcome back kotter,so step off.
少说废话
No speeches.
就说几句
Short speech.
你今天被抓的的那个同伙叫什么
You lost your partner today. What’s his name?
埃米利奥
Emilio?
埃米利奥就要去蹲大狱了
Emilio is going to prison.
毒品缉查局抄了你的窝还有钱
The DEA took all your money your lab.
你一无所有了
You got nothing.
话说回来
Square 1.
你懂得怎么贩毒
But you know the business.
而我掌握着化学技术
And I know the chemistry.
我在想
I’m thinking…
或许我们可以合作
Maybe you and I could partner up.
你想制♥造♥冰♥毒♥吗
You want to cook crystal meth?
就凭你
You?
你和我
You and uh… and me?
没错
That’s right.
要么答应我
Either that…
要么我告发你
Or I turn you in.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
我怎么知道
Damned if I know.
我在描述里写的是马赛克手工艺品
I described it as mosaic folk art.
这东西居然有人买♥♥
And somebody bought it?
是啊 明尼阿波利斯有个人
Yeah, some guy in Minneapolis.
14美元 不算邮费
Fourteen dollars plus shipping.
真棒
Yes.
照这样下去 再过五六十年你就发了
At this rate, in 50 or 60 years you’ll be rich.
小说写得怎么样
So how goes the novel?
不是小说 其实我…
It’s not a novel, actually, which l…
你没在写小说
You’re not writing a novel?