It’s not gonna bite you, all right?
你看起来像拿着一杯热牛奶的基思·理查兹(滚石乐队)
Looks like Keith Richards with a glass of warm milk.
沃尔特
Hey Walt.
大家都听好了 听好了
Everybody listen up listen up listen up!
我要祝酒
I’m gonna give a toast.
为我的姐夫祝酒 来吧
A little toast to my brother-in-law. Come here.
沃尔特 你的大脑和威斯康星州一样大
Walt. You got a brain the size of Wisconsin.
不过我们并不是要说你坏话
But we’re not gonna hold that against you.
因为你心地善良
Because your heart’s in the right place man.
心地善良
Your heart’s in the right place.
我们爱你
We love you man. We love you.
大家举杯 敬沃尔特
Everybody! To Walt!
干杯(墨西哥语)
Na zdorovje!
干杯(墨西哥语)
Na zdorovje!
该死 打开第三频道
Oh shit. Turn on channel 3.
到目前为止我们逮捕了3个人
At which point we apprehended three individuals
并已将他们拘留
And placed them into custody.
我很自豪地说在打击
I’m proud to say the outstanding professionalism of
大量的冰♥毒♥贩卖♥♥案件中
My fellow agents at the Albuquerque district office
阿尔布开克分局的同仁们
Resulted in a substantial amount
表现了杰出的敬业精神
Of methamphetamine being taken off the streets.
有发生交火吗
Were any shots fired?
没有 我们的探员给嫌疑犯来了个出其不意
No ma’am. Our agents took the suspects by surprise.
电视还真♥他♥妈♥加油添醋
Damn the TV does add ten pounds.
加油添醋
Ten pounds?
你们两个 给我闭嘴坐下
Sit and spin. Both of you.
-汉克 -什么事
– Hank. – What?
不好意思 当作没看见这个
Sorry. You didn’t see that.
太诱人了
So charming.
显然这是一个正在运行的组织
This is clearly an ongoing operation one
而且安排得当
Which was well organized…
汉克 一共多少钱
Hank, how much money is that?
大概有70万 很多吧
It’s about 700 grand. That’s a pretty good haul huh?
正如我说的 今天是阿尔布开克市民的好日子
As I say it’s a good day for the citizens of Albuquerque
因为我们给予当地毒品交易沉重打击
When we can put this big a dent in the local drug trade.
不过有点不正常 那种现金
But that’s unusual, isn’t it? That kind of cash?
和我们之前破的大部分案子不同
Well it’s not the most we ever took.
这钱来得很快
It’s easy money…
被我们抓到就完了
Until we catch you.
沃尔特只要你开口 我就带你去跟踪
Walt just say the word and I’ll take you on a ride-along.
你可以亲眼目睹我们如何捣毁冰♥毒♥实验室
You can watch us knock down a meth lab.
给你的生活增加点激♥情♥
Get a little excitement in your life.
是啊 有一天
Yeah, someday.
又是什么呀
Which one’s this?
就是我在超级交换网上买♥♥的
Um, that faux-lalique vase
人造水晶花瓶
I picked up at the Super-Swap.
怎么样
How’s it doing?
我已经预定了
Well, I met my reserve
还有两分钟开拍
and there’s still two minutes.
什么事
What’s up?
你说呢 小寿星
You tell me, birthday boy.
那你 周六有什么安排
Oh, hey, so, what’s up for Saturday?
洗车
Mm. Car wash.
博格丹说需要我
Bogdan says he needs me.
几点结束 中午 一点钟
Till what time? Noon, 1 -ish?
大概两点吧 差不多
Probably 2, more like it.
那之后呢
And then what after that?
其实呢
Um, actually,
我打算开车去洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯
I was thinking of driving up to Los Alamos.
那有一个… 游客中心举办展览
They’ve got this… The visitor center has an exhibit on
应该会很…
that’s really supposed to be…
你不粉刷吗
You’re not gonna paint?
刷 我会刷的
No, I’ll paint.
只是这个…
It’s just that this…
展出的是火星探测器的照片
You know, this exhibition on the Mars-rover photographs are…
我是说 细节一定相当清晰
I mean, the detail really is just supposed to be amazing.
我真的需要你能把漆刷完
It’s just that I really need you to paint at some point.
-卧室早一天准备好… -我知道
– The sooner that back bedroom gets finished… – I know.
我可以自己刷的
And I’d do it myself,
只是你说不愿意让我上梯子
except you said you don’t want me standing on the stepladder.
-我会刷的 -好
– I will paint. -Okay.
这是怎么回事
What is going on down there?
没事…
No, it’s…
他睡着了吗
Is he asleep?
不是… 没问题 他只是…
No, it’s… No, it’s nothing. He’s just…
我说 你该小心点孩子 还有…
You know. Well, you gotta be careful about the baby and…
不用担心孩子
Well, don’t worry about the baby.
这是专门为你的
This is just for you.
我们今天只弄你
We are just doing you tonight.
所以呢 你就闭上眼睛
So just close your eyes,
放松 顺其自然…
relax, and let it…
-闭上眼睛 -哦 好
– Close your eyes. – Oh, okay.
好了
Okay.
就这样
There you go.
对了
That’s it.
就这样
There you go.
继续
Keep it going.
继续
Keep it going.
继续
Keep it going.
继… 太好了
Keep… Yes!
五十六耶
Fifty-six. Oh.
这真是太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
老实说 我没事
I am fine, honestly.
不过是轻微传染
It’s just some bug going around.
先是我妻子 我儿子 现在我又染上了
First, my wife had it, then my son, and now me.
只是… 有一点胸痛
It’s just… It’s just like a chest cold.
可能还有点低血糖
Could be some low blood sugar as well.
我今天早饭吃得不是特别好
I didn’t have the greatest breakfast this morning. Honestly, I didn’t.
听我说 能帮个忙吗 可不可以
Hey, listen, can you do me a favor? Can you just, uh,
拐弯的时候让我下车
drop me off at a corner somewhere?
抱歉 不行
Uh, no, sorry.
我的保险真的不爽特别好
It’s just that I don’t have the greatest insurance.
请你深呼吸几下
Take a couple of deep breaths for me.
要我们帮你联♥系♥什么人吗
Is there anybody you want us to contact for you?
不 天哪 不用
Ha. No. God, no.
请你坐起来一下
Lean forward for me, would you?
怀特先生 你吸烟吗
Mr. White, are you a smoker?
不吸 从不
No, never.
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
怀特先生
Mr. White.
怀特先生
Mr. white?
你说
Yes.
我刚说的你都明白了吗
You understood what I’ve just said to you?
明白
Yes.
肺癌 而且不能动手术
Lung cancer. Inoperable.
不好意思
I’m sorry…
我需要确保你真的明白了
I just need to make sure you fully understand.
最佳治疗方案是化疗
Best-case scenario with chemo.
这样我或许还能多活几年
I’ll live maybe another couple years.
只是
It’s just…
你的衣领上有芥末
You’ve got mustard on your…
就那儿 沾着芥末
Right there. Mustard there.
就那儿
Right there.
我的记录显示已经付过了
So my records show that I paid it
而且我确定我们最近没有欠款
and I certainly don’t feel that we owe any late…
好 好吧
Yeah, all right. Um…
我会跟银行确认
Well I’ll check with the bank
还有邮局
And maybe the post office
看看他们是否有弄丢
If they lost it or something.
好的 我再确认一下
Yeah, let me look into that.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!