I won’t.
好的
Oh, what about the weather report?
对了 天气报告是什么?
Oh, yes.
哦 对
Snow flurries expected this weekend in New Orleans.
新奥尔良本周将下雪
Snow flurries expected this weekend in New Orleans?!
新奥尔良本周将下雪?!
Isn’t that just the weirdest?
真奇怪
I bet they haven’t had snow in New Orleans for a million years.
数百万年来 新奥尔良也不曾下雪
I don’t know how he thinks them up.
我不知道他怎么想出来
What you doin’? Writing.
你在干什么? 写作
Good.
很好
What’s wrong? I don’t know.
怎么了? 我不知道
It’s probably nothing.
可能没什么的
I want to see if he’s still there.
我想看看他是否仍在
See if who’s still there? What are you talking about?
看看谁仍在? 你在说什么?
Look.

See? I noticed him yesterday afternoon.
看见没? 昨天下午他就在了
I didn’t say anything, I didn’t want to sound neurotic, but…
我不想说什么 我不想过分敏感 但…
when he’s there again today… Who do you think he is?
今天他又在这… 你认为他是谁?
It could be anybody, of course,
可能是别的什么人
but what crossed my mind was…
但我认为…
suppose Bill’s having us watched, huh?
是比尔派他来监视我们?
OK, I’ll take care of this.
好吧 我会处理这事
No. don’t. Please.
不要去 求求你
If that’s it, you’ll only make everything worse.
若这是真的 你只会让事情变糟
I’ll be careful. You wait here.
我会小心行事 你在这儿等
Darling, please don’t. I don’t think you should.
请你不要去 你不该去
Take it easy.
别担心
I just want to find out what this is about.
我只想查明这事
All right, what do you want?
好吧 你想怎样?
Son, I need a friend.
小子 我需要朋友
That’s me, that’s her,
这是我 那个是她
that’s her brother Fred.
那是他弟弟弗瑞德
You’re Holly’s father?
你是赫丽的父亲?
Her name ain’t Holly.
她不是叫赫丽
She was Lula Mae Barnes.
她叫露拉美·巴恩
Was till she married me.
她是我妻子
I’m her husband Doc Golightly.
我是她丈夫 戈莱特利医生
Paul Varjak.
保罗·瓦约克
I’m a horse doctor…Animal man.
我医治马匹…我是兽医
Do some farming, too, near Tulip, Texas.
在德州附近务农
Her brother Fred’s getting out of the army soon.
她的弟弟弗瑞德 就要退伍了
Lula Mae belongs home with her husband, brother and children.
露拉美该和丈夫 弟弟 孩子在一起
Children?
孩子?
Them’s her children.
他们是她的儿女
She’s got four children?
她有四个孩子?
Now, son, I didn’t claim they was her natural children.
我没说是她亲生的
Their own precious mother…precious woman
他们的亲生母亲…是难得好女人
passed away July 4th, 1955, the year of the drought.
她在1955年7月4日去世 灾难的一年
When I married Lula Mae, she was going on 14.
我和露拉美结婚时 她快要十四岁
You might think a person of 14 wouldn’t know their own mind.
你会以为十四岁的人不太懂事
But you take Lula Mae.
但露拉美与众不同
She was an exceptional person.
她是个很特别的人
I’ll tell you she just plumb broke our hearts when she run off like she done.
她就这样出走了 留下心碎的我们
Just plain had no reason.
没有任何理由
All the housework was done by her daughter.
所有家务都由她的孩子负责
Lula Mae could take it easy.
露拉美却无所事事
That woman got positively fat,
她那时很胖
while her brother, he growed up into a giant,
弟弟却长得很高大
which is a sight different from how they come to us.
跟他们到来时很不一样了
A couple of wild young’uns, they was.
他们以前是野孩子
I caught ’em stealing milk and turkey eggs.
我发现他们在屋外偷牛奶和火鸡蛋
They’d been living with some mean, no-account people east of Tulip.
他们跟一些痞子混在一起
about 100 mile east of Tulip.
住在向东100米外的图纳
She had cause to run from that house.
她离开那儿是有理由的
Never had none to leave mine.
离开我家却是毫无理由
What about her brother? Didn’t he leave too?
她的弟弟呢 也离开了吗?
No. We had Fred with us till the army took him.
没有 弗瑞德跟我们一起 直到去参军
That’s why I come to talk to her.
我想跟她谈谈
I had a letter from him. He’s getting out in February.
我收到弗瑞德的信 他在二月份就要退伍
That’s why I come to get her.
所以我来找她
Lula Mae’s place is with her husband, children and brother.
她该和丈夫 孩子 弟弟一起
The prize from a Cracker Jack box. Want it?
这是爆米花里面的奖品 你要吗?
Never could understand why that woman run off.
我一直不明白她为何要离开
Don’t tell me she weren’t happy.
别告诉我她过的不快乐
Talky as a jay bird she was,
她说话滔滔不绝
with something to say on every subject.
什么都爱讲
Better than the radio.
比收音机还能说
The night I proposed, I cried like a baby.
求婚当晚我哭得像孩子
She said, “Why are you crying? Of cause we’ll be married.
她说: 你干嘛要哭? 我们肯定会结婚的
“I never been married before.”
我从没结过婚呢
I laughed and hugged and squeezed her.
我拥抱着她大笑
“Never been married before.”
从没结过婚
Listen, son, I advise you I need a friend,
告诉你吧 我需要朋友
’cause I don’t want to surprise or scare her none.
因为我不想吓坏她
Be my friend. Let her know I’m here.
做我的朋友 帮我告诉他我在这
Will you do that, son?
小子 你愿意帮我吗?
Yeah, sure, Doc. If that’s what you want.
当然 如果你想这样
Come on.
走吧
All right.
好的
Coming.
来了
Darling, I’m on my way out. I’m supposed to be at Twenty-One…
亲爱的 我正要外出 我要在…
half an hour late.
半小时前到达21点
Maybe we can have a drink tomorrow.
或许我们明天再一起喝杯酒
Sure, Lula Mae…
当然 露拉美…
if you’re still here tomorrow.
如果明天你还在这的话
Oh, please, where is he?
哦 告诉我 他在哪?
Gosh.
上帝
Gee, honey, don’t they feed you up here? You’re so skinny.
宝贝 你这里没东西吃吗? 你太瘦了
Hi, Doc. Gosh, Lula Mae…
你好 医生 上帝 露拉美…
Kingdom come!
我来了
What’s the matter? You all right?
怎么了? 你没事吧?
I guess so…No, I’m not. Will you help me? If I can.
没事…不 有事 弗瑞德 你能帮我吗? 只要我帮的上
Come to the bus station and stocken me.
我要你来汽车站打救我
He still thinks I’m going back.
他还认为我会跟他回去
I can’t play this scene alone.
我不能演独角戏
What can I do? He’s your husband.
我该怎么办? 他是你的丈夫
No, he’s not. He’s not?
他不是 不是?
It was annulled ages ago. He just won’t accept it.
多年前就解除婚约了 只是他不能接受
Please, Fred. I’ll tell him you’re coming to see us off.
求求你 弗瑞德 我会说你来送我们
Don’t say anything.
什么都别说了
Just meet us out front in about an hour. Please?
一小时后在门前等我们 好吗?
You wait right here, honey. I’ll get the bag.
你在这儿等候 我去拿手袋
Why don’t I get some magazines?
我还是去买♥♥本杂♥志♥吧
Please, Fred, don’t leave me.
弗瑞德 求你别离开我
Come on, Lula Mae. That’s us.
露拉美 我们要启程了
Doc, I’m not coming with you.
医生 我不会跟你走
Come on. Let’s walk quietly.
我们慢慢走 让我来解释
I’ll try and help you understand. Help me, Fred.
弗瑞德 帮我向他解释
That’s alright,son. I appreciate you wanna help, but it’s between Lula Mae and me.
我很感激你想帮忙 但这是我和露拉美之间的事
Sure, Doc.
当然 医生
I love you, Lula Mae.
露拉美 我爱你
I know you do, and that’s just the trouble.
我知道 这就是烦恼所在
It’s a mistake you always made, trying to love a wild thing.
你总是爱上野性的东西 这是个错误
You were always lugging home wild things
你经常带野生动物回家
a hawk with a broken wing,
一次是折翼的鹰
a full-grown wildcat with a broken leg…
另一次是断脚的成年野猫…
Remember?
记得吗?
There’s something…
露拉美 有时候…
You mustn’t give your heart to a wild thing.
你不应爱上野性的东西
The more you do, the stronger they get,
你越爱它 它变得越强

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!