Hey, baby, what’s going on here?
嘿 宝贝 怎么搞的?
Oh, hi.
哦 你好!
Miss Gorightly! I…
戈莱特利小姐 我…
Some day…Some day…!
总有一天… 总有一天…!
Miss Gorightly!
戈莱特利小姐!
What happened to you anyway? You take off to the powder room that’s the last I see you.
你怎么搞的? 去了女厕我就没找到你
Now, really, Harry… Harry was the other guy.
哈利… 哈利是别人
I’m Sid, Sid Arbuck. You like me, remember?
我是席德·阿巴克 你喜欢我 记得吗?
Miss Gorightly! I protest!
戈莱特利小姐 我抗♥议♥!
Darling, I am sorry, but I lost my key.
对不起 亲爱的 我丢了钥匙
That was two weeks ago.
那是两周前的事
You cannot keep ringing my bell.
你不能老是按我的门铃
You disturb me! You must have a key made!
这样骚扰到我! 你要配把新钥匙!
But I just lose them all.
可是配了也会被我弄丢
Come on. You like me. you know you do. I worship you, Mr Arbuck.
宝贝 你喜欢我的 我仰慕你 阿巴克先生
Good night. Wait! What is this?
晚安 等等 这算什么意思?
You like me. I’m a liked guy.
你喜欢我 我很受欢迎
You like me,baby you know you do,I picked up the cheque for five people, your friends,I’ve never seen them before.
我不是为你的五个朋友付钱…以前从没见过的
When you wanted change for the powder room I gave you $50.
你去女厕时向我要零钱 我给了你五十元
Now that gives me rights.
我就有权来找你呀
In 30 seconds I call the police!
三十秒后我会报♥警♥
All the time, disturbance!
一天到晚骚扰到我
I get no sleep!
害得我都睡不着觉
I got to get my rest! I’m an artist!
我需要休息 我是个艺术家!
I going to call vice squad on you!
我要通知一车警♥察♥来!
Don’t be angry. I won’t do it again.
别生气啦 我下次不啦
I might let you take those pictures.
没准下次答应让你拍照哦
When?
什么时候?
Some time.
改天啦
Any time.
随时恭候
Good night.
晚安
I’m sorry to bother you,but I couldn’t get the downstairs door open.
抱歉打扰你 我打不开楼下的门
I guess they sent me the upstairs key.
他们只给我楼上的钥匙
I couldn’t get the downstairs door open.
所以打不开楼下的门
I said, I guess they sent me the…upstairs key.
我说 他们只给我…楼上的钥匙
I couldn’t get the downstairs door open. Sorry to wake you.
所以打不开楼下的门 抱歉吵醒你了
That’s quite all right.
没事
It could happen to anyone…quite frequently does. Good night.
别人也会碰上这事…经常会发生 晚安
I hate to…
我不想…
I hate to bother you, but if I could ask for one more favour? could I use the phone?
我不想麻烦你 但是能借用下电♥话♥吗?
Sure. Why not?
当然 有何不可?
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, this is a…
哇塞 你这里…
nice little place you’ve got here.
还不错
You just moved in, too, huh?
你也是刚搬进来吗?
I’ve been here about a year.
不 搬来一年了
Phone’s over there.
电♥话♥在那里
Well, it was.
本来是在那里的
Oh, I remember.
哦 我想起来了
I stuck it in the suitcase to muffle the sound.
我把它放进皮箱了 用来阻挡那声响
I’m…sorry.
我…很抱歉
Is he all right?
它没事吗?
Sure. He’s OK, aren’t you, cat?
没事 没事 它很好 猫咪
Poor old cat.
可怜的老猫
Poor slob. Poor slob without a name.
可怜的无名猫
I don’t have the right to give him one.
我没有权利替它起名
We don’t belong to each other, we just took up by the river one day.
我们不属于对方 我们只是某天在河边相遇
I don’t even wanna own anything
我并不想拥有任何东西
until I find a place where me and things go together.
直至找到属于我的那个地方
not sure where that is, but I know what it’s like.
我不知道这地方在哪 但我知道那种感觉
It’s like Tiffany’s.
就像蒂凡尼
Tiffany’s? You mean the jewellery store?
蒂凡尼? 珠宝店吗?
That’s right.

I’m crazy about Tiffany’s.
我为之疯狂的蒂凡尼
Listen.
听着
You know those days when you get the mean reds?
你曾有过满脸通红的时候吗?
The mean reds? You mean the blues?
满脸通红? 你是说沮丧?
The blues are because you’re getting fat or it’s been raining too long,you’re just sad,that’s all.
沮丧是因为长胖了或一直下雨 你只是心情不佳而已
The mean reds are horrible.
满脸通红是很可怕
Suddenly, you’re afraid and you don’t know what you’re afraid of.
突然之间 你感到害怕 却不知道原因
Do you ever get that feeling? Sure.
你有过这种感觉吗? 当然
When I get it, the only thing all that does any good
当我有这种感觉的时候
is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany’s.
我就立刻跳上出租车 去蒂凡尼
Calms me down right away.
这样能让我立刻冷静下来
The quietness and proud look of it.
一个很宁静和高贵的地方
Nothing bad could happen to you there.
坏事不可能在那发生
If I could find a real life place
如果我能找到一个
that made me feel like Tiffany’s, then…
像蒂凡尼那样的地方 那么…
then I’d buy some furniture and give the cat a name.
我就会买♥♥些家具 替猫咪起名
I’m sorry. You wanted something. The telephone.
抱歉 你要什么来着 对了 是电♥话♥
I was supposed to meet somebody.
我本该与一个人见面的
I mean, this is 10:00 Thursday morning, isn’t it?
现在是周四早上十点吧?
I just got off a plane from Rome and I’m not too sure.
我刚从罗马回来 所以不太肯定
Thursday. Is this Thursday?
周四 是周四吗?
I think so. Thursday? Oh, no it can’t be.
我想是吧 周四? 不会吧!
It’s too gruesome!
讨厌的周四!
Well, what’s so gruesome about Thursday?
周四为什么讨厌?
Nothing. It’s about I never remember when it’s coming up.
没什么 我总是忘记周四的来临
Wednesdays, I generally don’t go to bed at all
所以周三晚上我一般都不睡觉
because I have to catch the 10:45.
因为我要在周四赶上午10:45的班次
And they are so particular about visiting hours.
他们对探访时间有严格要求
Could you be a darling and look under the bed…
能否帮我看一下床下有没有…
for a pair of alligator shoes.
一双鳄鱼皮鞋
I’ve got to do something about the way I look.
我得打扮一下
I mean girls just can’t go to Sing Sing with a green face.
女孩不能脸色苍白的去星星
Sing Sing?
星星?
That’s what I thought it’s a ridiculous name for a prison. “Sing Sing” I mean,
我一直觉得监狱叫这名字很奇怪
Sounds more like an opera house or something.
听上去还以为是歌♥剧院什么的呢
Black, alligator.
快 黑色鳄鱼皮鞋
You know all the visitors make an effort to look their best. It’s only fair.
所有探访者都悉心打扮
Acturally it’s very touching, all the women wearing their prettiest things.
所有女士也穿戴漂亮 令人感动
I just love them for it. And I love the kids, too. I mean the kids…
我也爱孩子们 我是说孩子…
It should be sad seeing kids there, but it isn’t.
在那见到孩子应该感到可悲 但其实不是
They have ribbons in their hair and looks shine on their shoes. You think it’s going to be icecreem.
他们头上扎了蝴蝶结 鞋子擦得发亮 像是要参加什么派对
As I understand it,
照我看来
what we’re doing is getting you ready to visit somebody at Sing Sing.
我像在替你准备去星星探访人
That’s right. You can tell what kind of person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you.
对 从男人送的耳环 就知道他的为人
I must say, the mind reels.
它可以看穿人心
May I ask whom? Whom what? Oh, whom I’m going to visit, you mean?
能知道那人是谁吗? 谁? 我要探望谁吗?
I guess that’s what I mean.
我就是这个意思
I don’t know if I should even discussing.
我不知道是否能谈论这事
Well they never told me not to tell anyone.
但他没有要我别告诉别人
You’d cross your heart and kiss your elbow.
你要发誓不透露半句
I’ll try.
我尽力吧
You probably read about him, his name is Sally Tomato.
你可能看过有关他的报导 他是沙里·托马图
Sally Tomato?
沙里·托马图?
Don’t look so shocked.
别一幅惊讶的样子
They couldn’t prove sencond he was in the Mafia, much less head of it.
他们不能证明他是黑帮分子
They only proved he cheated his income tax.
只证明他确实有逃税
Anyway all I know’s he’s a darling old man.
我只知道他是仁慈可爱的老人
He wasn’t my lover or anything like that.
他从来不是我的情人
I never knew him until after he was in prison. But I adore him now.
他入狱前我并不认识他 但现在我仰慕他
I mean I’ve seen him every Thursday for seven months.
七个月来 我每周四都去探访他
I’d go even if he didn’t pay me.
现在就算他不付钱给我 我也会去
Shoes. I only found one.
鞋子 我只找到一只
He pays you? That’s right. Or anyway his lawyer does.
他付钱给你? 是的 或者他的律师付钱
If he is a lawyer, which I doubt.
我怀疑他不是律师
He doesn’t have an office only has an answering service
他连个办公室都没有 只有一部留言机
and he always wants to meet at Hamburger Heaven.
而且他总是要我到汉堡天堂找他
There you are, you sneak. Thank you.
原来在这里 你这个小坏蛋 谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!