汗就像尼加拉瀑布一样往下流
It’s a great Niagara of perspiration coming down.
我很幸运,我的眉毛很浓
I’m lucky. I’ve got these thick eyebrows.
可以挡住汗,流到耳朵
That keeps it up and channels it out to the ears.
吉儿!
Jill!
他是谁?
Who’s he?
我不知道,情报检索司的人
I don’t know, somebody from Information Retrieval.
他们总爱在内衣部门闲晃
They’re always hanging around in lingerie.
她在哪?
Where is she?
吉儿,是你吗?
Jill, is that you?
抱歉,先生,那是政♥府♥财产
Excuse me, sir. That is government property.
吉儿!回答我!
Jill! Answer me!
我在找一个金发女人
I’m looking for a girl with blonde hair.
中等身高,绿色眼睛
She’s medium height, green eyes.
先生,我不知道,兵站才检查那些
I don’t know, sir. They check all that at the depot.
你不能这样,会害我们丢工作
We can’t allow that. It’s more than our job’s worth.
吉儿,你一定在这里
Jill, you must be here.
如果你是亲戚,可以填表格
You can fill in an application form if you’re a relative.
拜托,先生,停止
Now do stop, sir, please.
抱歉,先生
Sorry about that, sir.
这是规定
Regulations.
劳利,这是情报检索司的耻辱
This is a black eye for the department, Lowry.
我不管你在档案司的表现
I don’t care how you behaved at Records.
情报检索司是执行单位
Informational Retrieval is an executive branch.
我们以我们的名誉为荣 保护我们的名誉
We’re proud of our reputation and we protect it.
护送兵员运输车是没用的!
That convoy of personnel carriers is still not accounted for!
我不是叫你处理好吗? 这堆是什么?
I thought I told you to deal with it. And what is this mess?
桌面空空才叫有效率,天啊!
An empty desk is an efficient desk! Good God!
保全司在问,中♥央♥银行在找一张支票
Queries from Security. Searches from Central Banking about a check.
会计部门注明有收据没交回!
Clarification notices from Accounting about unreturned receipts!
沃伦先生,我必须找到… – 闭嘴!
Mr. Warrenn, I have to find out… -Shut up!
劳利,我不知道这里是怎么回事
I don’t know what’s going on here, Lowry.
但是你别想用 你朋友的权势打♥压♥我们!
But don’t think you can intimidate us with your friends in high places!
振作起来!
Now shape up!
莱拇,我必须用你的电脑
Lime, I have to use your computer.
抱歉,现在有点忙
Sorry, a bit busy at the moment.
你好像有很多事要处理
You seem to have rather a lot to get on with yourself.
该死!
Shit!
别装了,杰克
Come off it, Jack.
你可以查她有没有被逮捕
Of course you can check to see if she’s been arrested.
抱歉,山拇 这件事比之前我们谈话时更复杂了
Sorry, Sam, this case has become more complicated since last we talked.
但是她是无辜的,杰克 她没做错事
But she’s innocent, Jack. She’s done nothing wrong.
今天下午被她炸死的那些男人呢? 你去跟他们的太太说啊
Tell that to the wives of the men she blew up this afternoon.
她不是一个人计划的
She’s not alone in all this.
我们刚收到报告说
We just had a report in that Tuttle
塔托毁损一整个公♥寓♥ 破坏旁边的中♥央♥服务站
has wrecked an entire flat and sabotaged adjacent Central Services.
事实上,似乎是你住的那一区
As a matter of fact, it looks like in your block.
如果我是你,我会提高警觉,再见
I’d keep my eyes open if I were you. ‘Bye.
但是,杰克,你该不会认为 塔托和那女孩是同伙吧?
But, Jack, you don’t think Tuttle and the girl are in league, do you?
没错,按时间顺序,每件事都有关连
I do. Everything’s connected. AII along the line.
正是因果关系
Cause and effect, that’s the beauty of it.
我们的工作是找出关联,再将之揭发
Our job is to trace the connections and then reveal them.
这整个巴托塔托混淆事件 显然是我们内部的谋划
This whole Buttle-Tuttle confusion was obviously planned from the inside.
但是,杰克…
But, Jack…
她是无辜的,杰克
She’s innocent, Jack.
我们一直都是好朋友,是吧? – 是,杰克
We’ve always been close, haven’t we? -Yes, Jack.
这事结束前,离我远一点
Until this all blows over, just stay away from me.
是你!
It’s you!
发生什么事?
What’s happening?
你的恒温器坏了,之后更惨
Your thermostat’s gone, and then some.
我的公♥寓♥怎么了?
What happened to my flat?
哈啰?什么?
Hello? What?
给你的,但是
It’s for you, but,
既然你不住这了
as you don’t live here anymore.
什么? – 当然
What? -Absolutely.
你知道这是什么?
Do you know what this is?
这是H2206
This is an H2206
授权强制暂时征用这间公♥寓♥
authorizing the compulsory, temporary requisitioning of this flat
以便我们维修
for our necessary repairs.
别忘了收据!
Don’t forget your receipt!
抱歉,但是我坚持书面作业
I’m sorry, but I’m a bit of a stickler for paperwork.
混账!
Bastards!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
这里越来越冷
It’s getting cold in here.
喔,天啊!
Oh, God!
闻起来很臭
It smells badly.
那是大便!我们装的是大便!
It’s shit! We’re filling up with shit!
活该
Oh, shit.
孩子,我们在同一条船
We’re all in it together, kid.
吉儿!
Jill!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你发生什么事… – 你的脸,你受伤了吗?
What happened to you after… -Your face. Are you hurt?
不,我很好
No, I’m fine.
我担心死你了
I’ve been worried sick about you.
那是谁? – 我的一个朋友
Who was that? -That’s a friend of mine.
喔,天啊!
Oh, God! Holy shit!
我们最好快点离开这里,走吧
We better get out of here, quick. Come on.
感谢上帝!拿去,戴上
Thank God! Here, take it.
这不会太大
It’s not so big.
你确定这样没问题吗?
Are you sure this is all right?
当然
Yes, certain.
我妈去过圣诞节了
My mother’s away for Christmas.
她待在整形医师那里
She’s spending it at the plastic surgeon’s.
明天可以拆绷带
The wraps come off tomorrow.
我离开后锁上门,不要接电♥话♥
Lock the door after me. Don’t answer the phone to anyone.
一下就好
I won’t be long.
你要去哪里? – 我有个救你的办法
Where’re you going? -I know a way to save you.
相信我,我办得到
Trust me. I can do it.
你要带我一起走!
You can’t go without me!
抱歉,道森 可不可以帮我联络贺普曼先生?
Excuse me, Dawson, could you put me through to Mr. Helpmann’s office?
恐怕不行,先生 你必须透过正常管道
I’m afraid I can’t, sir. You have to go through the proper channels.
你不能告诉我正常管道
And you can’t tell me what the proper channels are
因为那是机密情报
because that’s classified information.
我很高兴看到 部长仍维系着招募精英的传统
I’m glad to see the Ministry’s continuing its tradition of recruiting the brightest.
谢谢你,道森
Thank you, Dawson.
晚安,莱拇先生 – 晚安,道森
Goodnight, Mr. Lime. -Goodnight, Dawson.
不,亚瑟,你唱到低阶的G!
No, no, Arthur. You’re flat on the G!
问题在于呼吸,“圣诞节”后深呼吸
It’s your breathing. Take a deep breath after “Noel.”
准备,一、二、三
Ready, one, two, three.
“我在这里,J.H.”
“‘Ere I am, J.H.”
机构里的鬼
The ghost in the machine.
贺普曼先生?
Mr. Helpmann?
贺普曼先生?
Mr. Helpmann?
吉儿
Jill.
谁?
Who’s there?
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
适合我吗?
Is it me?
什么?
What?
你不再存在
You don’t exist anymore.
我杀了你
I’ve killed you.
删除
吉儿雷顿死了
Jill Layton is dead.
想和死人搞点浪漫吗?
Care for a little necrophilia?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
要给主管什么吗?
Something for an executive?
她死了
She’s dead.
这是我的一个朋友
This is a friend of mine.
不!
No!
山拇!
Sam!
93/HKS/608,以下是对你的起诉
93/HKS/608, you are charged with the following:
协助机构的敌人
“Giving aid and comfort to the enemies of society.
试图藏匿逃犯逃避司法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!