停!
Stop!
滚开 – 她叫吉儿
Go away. -Her name’s Jill.
什么?
What?
吉儿?
Jill?
吉儿什么?
Jill who?
吉儿什么?
Jill who?
雷顿
Layton.
吉儿雷顿
Jill Layton.
你真是好心的小女孩
You’re a very good little girl.
你在这做什么? – 等我爸爸
What are you doing here? -Waiting for my daddy.
他回到家会很开心
He will be pleased when he gets home.
情报97/004 保全层级一一代码SM3R
山拇,运输队刚联络我
Sam, I’ve just had the transport pool onto me.
你知道有人员运输车不见吗?
You don’t know anything about a personnel transporter gone missing, do you?
人员运输车?
Personnel transporter?
什么?
What?
我是说,我有辆私人运输车
The pranets, I had a personal transporter.
我早上会交报告
I’II do the paperwork in the morning.
塔托太太…
Is it all right about Mrs. Tuttle…
巴托太太的支票还好吗?
Buttle’s check?
可以抛诸脑后了吗?
Can I forget it?
总算可放心了,我都要做恶梦
What a relief. I’m gonna have nightmares.
机密 IRQ/3
该死!
Damn! Blast!
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你知道怎么跳过IRQ/3吗?
You don’t happen to know how to get round an IRQ/3, do you?
第三层嫌疑犯的情报都是机密
AII information on third level suspects is classified.
都透过情报检索司调查 没有用的,他们不会告诉你
AII inquiries through Information Retrieval. That’s hopeless, they’II tell you nothing.
就看他们想从这里得到资料会怎样
Come the time they want something from us, yes.
我有个办法可以解决
There’s one way I could get round it.
我可以接受我妈的升职 – 对
I could accept my mother’s promotion. -Yes.
不!
No!
你不行,你拒绝升职案了
You can’t. You turned it down.
我没签表格
I didn’t sign the form.
我帮你签了
I did it for you.
你没签吧? – 我签了
You didn’t? -I did.
你没签!
You didn’t!
我签了
I did.
你为什么这么做? – 你想这样,不是吗?
Why did you do that? -That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道我想要什么
I don’t know what I want.
趁他们还没到办公室赶快走吧
Come on, before they turn the lights out.
有个方法
There is one way around it.
我可以接受情报检索司的升职
I could accept promotion to Information Retrieval.
层级 41
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
天,发生什么事了?
My God, what’s going on?
紧急程序
Emergency procedures.
我没有紧急事故
I haven’t got an emergency.
这是紧急事故
This is an emergency.
祝你愉快,这不是录音
Have a nice day. This has not been a recording.
拿去,在那签名
Here. Sign that.
那是什么?
What is it?
27B/6,你以为是什么?他在哪?
It’s a 27B/6. What do you think it is? Where is he?
史普尔,过来,我找到了
Spoor, come here. I found it.
史普尔,过来!
Spoor, come here!
看那里,变压器上的旁管阀
Look there, a bypass valve on the transformer.
不进公会又破坏罢♥工♥的塔托来过
You’ve had that scab Tuttle here.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
谁修了输送管?
Who fixed your ducts?
我跟你说过,自己好的
I told you before, they fixed themselves.
这是哪来的?从你鼻孔?
Where did this come from, out of your nostril?
中♥央♥服务站
Central Services.
他们不喜欢破坏
They don’t take kindly to sabotage.
这里状况很糟
This place is in a terrible state.
等等,你们不会就这样离开吧?
Just a minute. You’re not gonna leave it like this, are you?
为什么不行?
Why not?
你只要擤擤鼻涕就修好了,不是吗?
AII you got to do is blow your nose and it’s fixed, isn’t it?
你们把他的尸体怎么了?
What have you done with his body?
艾达劳利太太敬邀您
Mrs. Ida Lowry requests the pleasure of your company
今晚八点半到她的公♥寓♥
at her apartment tonight from 8:30
宴会于午夜结束
to midnight
庆祝最近
To celebrate the completion
整型手术
of her recent cosmetic
大功告成
surgery
谢谢
Thanks.
答覆已付过钱了
It’s reply paid.
是吗?
Is it?
二、三
Two, three.
妈,我很抱歉 但我没办法参加你的宴会
Mother, I’m sorry but I am unable to come to your party
你不需要用唱的
You don’t have to sing it.
不用吗?
I don’t?
你是不是有点太晚了? 宴会一小时前就开始了
Aren’t you a bit late? The party started an hour ago.
对,很多工作做不完,大家都在抱怨
Yes, it’s backlog. Everybody complains.
还好吧?
Was it all right otherwise?
贺普曼先生,我很想加入情报检索司
Mr. Helpmann, I’m keen to get into Information Retrieval.
贺普曼先生,我想死这个女人了
Mr. Helpmann, I’m dying to get at this woman.
你的邀请函呢?
Where’s your invitation?
别开枪,妈!
Don’t shoot! Mother!
山拇,真高兴你来了
Sam, I’m so glad you came.
进来吧
Come in.
妈?
Mother?
喔,天啊,妈,是你吗?
Oh, God, Mother, is that you?
当然,很棒吧?
Of course. Isn’t it wonderful?
今天下午拆掉绷带
The bandages came off just this afternoon.
亲爱的,进来吧,一起玩
Come on, darling, join in the fun.
几乎大家都在这
Simply everybody’s here.
贺普曼先生在这吗?不要再推了! – 他在这
Is Mr. Helpmann here? Stop shoving! -He is.
贺普曼先生在这,他想和你谈谈
Mr. Helpmann is here, and he wants to talk to you.
好,我想和他谈谈
Good. I want to talk to him.
他说你是第一个拒绝升官的人
He says you’re the first person ever to refuse a promotion.
他觉得你该看看医生 – 事实上,妈,我决定…
He thinks you should see a doctor. -Actually, Mother, I’ve decided…
路易斯,你认识山拇吧
Louis, you know Sam.
不可思议吧?
Can you believe it?
单靠我和我的小解剖刀
It’s just me and my little knife.
剪一剪
Snip.
切一切
Slice.
不可思议吧? – 恭喜
Can you believe it? -Congratulations.
才刚开始而已 – 真的吗?
But this is just the beginning. -Really?
当然,你看过她裸体的样子
Of course, yes. You’ve seen her with her clothes off.
脸比胸、臀容易多了
Faces are a doddle compared to tits and ass.
没有发际线 – 没错,路易斯!
No hairlines. -Really, Louis!
我到处在找你
I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
妈,我得和贺普曼先生谈谈
Mother, I have to talk to Mr. Helpmann.
你这白♥痴♥ – 亲爱的孩子
You stupid sod. -Dear boy
你觉得你妈现在如何?
what do you think of your mother now?
这不会持久的
It will never last.
抱歉
Excuse me.
恰普曼医生,你说什么?
Dr. Chapman, did you say something?
我试过那个技术
That technique, I’ve tried it.
效果好,但是非常不稳定
A nice effect, but highly unstable.
六个月后,她就会像摩斯奶奶
In six months, she’II look like Grandma Moses.
看这里,恰普曼
See here, Chapman.
至少我的客户不像是遭到抢劫
At least mine don’t end up looking like they’ve been mugged.
你们把他的尸体怎么了?
What have you done with his body?
您怎么了? – 有点复杂
What happened to you? -There’s a little complication.
恰普曼医生说 这常常发生在像我一样娇嫩的肌肤
Dr. Chapman says it often happens with a delicate skin like mine.
不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
他保证很快就可以拆掉这些绷带
He’s promised these bandages will be off in a jiffy.
事实上,我想见一个人 – 我知道
Actually, there’s someone I want to meet. -I know.
我们到了
Here we are.
我就不吵你们这对爱侣了