Conscripts from Ireland will approach from the southwest to here.
威尔士弓箭手 法国♥军♥队
Welsh bowmen? Troops from France?
爱尔兰新军
Irish conscripts?
就算你今天调遣 也需要几周集结军队
Even if you dispatch them today, they’d take weeks to assemble.
派你妻子去之前 我就发出了调遣命令
I dispatched them before I sent your wife.
我们的小策略成功了
So our little ruse succeeded.
谢谢
Thank you.
这自负的家伙在约克郡等我的时候
And while this upstart awaits my arrival in York,
我的部队已经到达他身后的爱丁堡了
my forces will have arrived in Edinburgh behind him.
你跟这个华♥莱♥士♥私下谈过
You spoke with this Wallace in private.
告诉我
Tell me,
他是个什么样的人
what kind of man is he?
愚蠢的野蛮人
A mindless barbarian.
不像国王您 陛下
Not a king like you, milord.
你可以回房♥绣花了
You may return to your embroidery.
当然 陛下
Humbly, milord.
你把金子带回来了吧
You brought back the money, of course.
没有
No.
我把金子分给了孩子们 以平息战争之痛
I gave it to ease the suffering of the children of this war.
你派个女人去 就会这样
That’s what happens when you send a woman.
原谅我 陛下
Forgive me, sire.
我觉得这种慷慨可以向那些您打算统治的人
I thought that generosity might demonstrate your greatness
证实您的伟大
to those you mean to rule.
我的伟大会在华♥莱♥士♥回到苏格兰
My greatness will be better demonstrated
却发现他的国家成为灰烬时得到更好的证明
when Wallace returns to Scotland and finds his country in ashes.
威廉
William!
有人骑着马过来了
There’s riders approaching!
王妃的贴身侍女
Personal escort of the princess.

Aye.
你肯定给她留下了深刻印象
Must have made an impression.

Aye.
没觉得你在帐篷里待了那么长时间啊
I didn’t think you were in the tent that long.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
女主人给你的信
Un message de ma ma?tresse.
谢谢
Merci.
是真的 英国船正从南方逼近
It’s true! English ships are moving up from the south!
还不清楚威尔士军队的情况
I don’t know about the Welsh yet,
但爱尔兰人已经登陆了
but the Irish have landed!
要不是亲眼看到我真是不敢相信
I had to see it with me own eyes before I could believe it.
爱尔兰人为什么和英国人并肩作战
What the hell are the Irish doing fighting with the English?
我不担心他们
I wouldn’t worry about them.
我之前不是说过吗 那是我的岛
Didn’t I tell you before? It’s my island.
哈米什 骑马去爱丁堡 召集贵族
Hamish, ride ahead to Edinburgh and assemble the council.
-命令他们开会 -好
– Order it. – Aye.
-你的岛 -我的岛 没错
– Your island? – My island! Yup!
你想谈判
You want to negotiate?
不 拜托 先生们
No, please, gentlemen!
领主们 克雷格说得对
Lords, Craig is right!
当下 我们唯一的选择就是谈判
This time, our only option is to negotiate.
除非你们想看着爱丁堡被夷为平地
Now, unless you want to see Edinburgh razed to the ground…
我的军队已经马不停蹄地行军不知道多少天了
My army has marched for more days than I can remember
我们还有准备要做
and we still have preparations to make,
所以我就直说了
so I’ll make this plain.
我们需要你们能召集的所有士兵
We require every soldier you can summon.
你们的贴身侍卫 甚至你们自己
Your personal escorts, even yourselves,
现在就要
and we need them now.
现在大敌当前
With such a force arrayed against us,
是时候讨论其他方案了
it’s time to discuss other options.
其他方案
Other options?
你们难道不希望至少带着你们的人到战场上去
Don’t you wish at least to lead your men onto the field
跟长腿谈个更好的条件
and barter a better deal with Longshanks
然后再夹起尾巴逃跑吗
before you tuck tail and run?
-威廉爵士 -我们打不赢他们
– Sir William… – We can’t defeat this army!
-我们能 -威廉爵士
– We can! – Sir William!
我们也会打赢
And we will!
我们在斯特灵取得了胜利 你们不置可否
We won at Stirling, and still you quibble!
我们在约克郡取得了胜利 你们还不愿支持我们
We won at York, and you would not support us.
如果你们现在不和我们并肩作战
If you’ll not stand up with us now,
那要我说你们就是懦夫
then I say you’re cowards.
你们要算是苏格兰人 我真是羞于与你们为伍
And if you are Scotsmen, I’m ashamed to call myself one.
威廉爵士 请单独和我聊聊
Please, Sir William, speak with me alone.
我请求你
I beg you.
你取得了任何人都不敢想象的胜利
Now, you’ve achieved more than anyone ever dreamed,
但这种形式下主战更像愤怒而非勇气
but fighting these odds, it looks like rage, not courage.
远不止是愤怒
It’s well beyond rage.
帮帮我
Help me.
看在上帝的份上 帮帮你自己
In the name of Christ, help yourselves!
现在我们的机会来了 现在
Now is our chance. Now.
如果我们联合 我们就能赢
If we join, we can win.
我们赢了 就会取得
If we win, well, then we’ll
前所未有的成就
have what none of us have ever had before.
我们自己的国家
A country of our own.
你是合法的领袖
You’re the rightful leader,
我看见了你身上的力量
and there is strength in you. I see it.
团结我们
Unite us.
团结我们
Unite us!
团结各族
Unite the clans.
好吧
All right.

Right.
不能这样
This cannot be the way.
你自己说的 贵族们不会支持华♥莱♥士♥
You said yourself, the nobles will not support Wallace.
加入被屠♥杀♥的一方 对我们有什么用
So how does it help us to join the side that is slaughtered?
我向他保证过了
I gave him my word.
我知道这很难
I know it is hard.
当领袖是很难
Being a leader is.
孩子…
Now, Son…
孩子 看着我
son, look at me.
我不能成为国王
I cannot be king.
只有你可以统治苏格兰
You and you alone can rule Scotland.
我告诉你的 你必须照做
What I tell you, you must do.
不是为我 也不是为你自己
Not for me, not for yourself,
而是为了你的国家
for your country.
福尔柯克
伙计 借过
Lads, make way.
让我们过去
Coming through you.
借过 伙计
Make way, lads.
借过…
Make…
布鲁斯不来了 威廉
The Bruce is not coming, William.
他会来的
He’ll come.
莫尔奈和洛克林都来了
Mornay and Lochlan have come,
布鲁斯也会的
so will the Bruce.
好一次聚会
Quite a lovely gathering.
你觉得呢
Wouldn’t you agree?
弓箭手已做好准备 陛下
The archers are ready, sire.
先不派弓箭手
Not the archers.
侦察兵告诉我 他们的弓箭手在几英里外呢
My scouts tell me their archers are miles away
对我们构不成威胁
and no threat to us.
箭很费钱 先打光爱尔兰人 死人不费钱
Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing.
先派步兵和重骑兵
And send in the infantry and cavalry.
步兵
Infantry!
-步兵 -步兵
– Infantry! – Infantry!
重骑兵
Cavalry!
-重骑兵 -重骑兵
– Cavalry! – Cavalry!
-重骑兵 -重骑兵
– Cavalry! – Cavalry!
前进
Advance!
-前进 -前进
– Advance! – Advance!
-今早见到你真高兴 -你好吗
– Good to see you this morning! – Hi. How are you?
爱尔兰人
Irish.
你和我们并肩作战真好
Glad to have you with us.
看好了
Watch this.
莫尔奈 洛克林
Mornay? Lochlan?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!