加倍城墙上的守卫 封锁大门 快去
Double the wall guards, seal the gate. Now!
把补给收入城内
Bring in the provisions!
大人 如果您现在离开 我们能带您出去
Sir, we can get you out if you leave now.
我不想告诉我的叔叔
I’m not about to tell my uncle
我把他英格兰北部最大的城丢了
I’ve lost him the greatest city in northern England.
我们上
Come on!
为国王让路
Make way for the king!
这不是你的错
lt’s not your fault.
勇敢地面对他
Stand up to him!
我不仅会勇敢地面对他
I will stand up to him and more.
北部有什么消息
What news of the north?
没有新消息 陛下
Nothing new, Your Majesty.
我们已派遣骑士加快传信速度
We’ve sent riders to speed any word.
我在法国时听到了消息
I heard the word in France,
我在那竭力为你扩张未来帝国的版图
where I was fighting to expand your future kingdom.
吾儿 消息说
The word, my son,
我们北部军队已全军覆没
is that our entire northern army is annihilated,
而你毫无作为
and you have done nothing.
我已下令征兵 陛下
I have ordered conscriptions, sir.
他们已集♥合♥完毕 整装待发
They’re assembled and ready to depart.
打扰一下 陛下 约克郡有紧急消息
Excuse me, sire, but there’s a very urgent message from York.
进来
Come.
-退下吧 -谢谢您 陛下
– Leave us. – Thank you, sire.
-华♥莱♥士♥洗劫了约克郡 -什么
– Wallace has sacked York. – What?
华♥莱♥士♥洗劫了约克郡
Wallace has sacked York!
陛下 您的亲侄子
Sire, thy own nephew.
什么样的禽兽才会下此狠手
What beast could do such a thing?
如果他能攻下约克郡
lf he can sack York,
他也可以入侵英格兰腹地
he can invade lower England.
我们会阻止他的
We would stop him!
这个和我说话
Who is this person who
自以为我需要他建议的人是谁
speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
我已任命菲利普为我的高级参谋
I have declared Philip my high counselor.
他能胜任
Is he qualified?
我精通战争艺术和军事战略 陛下
I am skilled in the arts of war and military tactics, sire.
是吗
Are you?
那告诉我 就目前形势
Then tell me, what advice would you offer
你会给出什么建议
on the present situation?
我应该提出休战
I shall offer a truce
收买♥♥他
and buy him off.
但谁去和他谈呢 不能是我
But who will go to him? Not I.
如果我倒在那凶手的剑下
If I fell under the sword of that murderer,
篮子里可能就是我的脑袋了
it might be my head in a basket.
我温和的儿子也不行
And not my gentle son.
仅仅是看他一眼
The mere sight of him
都会鼓励我们的敌人拿下整个国家
would only encourage an enemy to take over the whole country.
那我应该派谁去呢
So whom do I send?
派谁去呢
Whom do I send?
我在做梦
I’m dreaming.
对 你在做梦
Yes, you are.
你得醒过来
And you must wake.
我不想醒过来
I don’t want to wake.
我想在这陪着你
I want to stay here with you.
我也想陪着你
And I with you,
但你现在必须醒过来
but you must wake now.
醒醒 威廉
Wake up, William.
醒醒
Wake up.
威廉 醒醒 醒醒
William, wake up, wake up.
威廉
William!
来了位皇家使者 打着休战旗
A royal entourage comes, flying banners of truce
还有长腿的军旗
and the standards of Longshanks himself!
我是威尔士王妃
I am the Princess of Wales.
我奉国王之命而来
I come as the king’s servant and with his authority.
来干什么
To do what?
来谈谈国王的提议
To discuss the king’s proposals.
你愿意和女流之辈谈吗
Will you speak with a woman?
我知道你刚刚被授予骑士爵位
I understand you have recently been given the rank of knight.
没人给过我什么东西
I have been given nothing.
上帝决定了人们的身份
God makes men what they are.
上帝让你去洗劫安宁的城市吗
Did God make you the sacker of peaceful cities,
上帝让你处决国王的外甥 我丈夫的表弟
the executioner of the king’s nephew, my husband’s own cousin?
约克郡是入侵我国的跳板
York was the staging point for every invasion of my country,
你那皇家表弟在城墙上绞死过
and that royal cousin hanged innocent Scots,
无辜的苏格兰人 甚至连女人和孩子都不放过
even women and children, from the city walls.
上次长腿攻下苏格兰城市时手段更残忍♥
Longshanks did far worse the last time he took a Scottish city.
他就是个残暴的野蛮人
而且他在撒谎
我从不撒谎
但我确实是个野蛮人
还是你们想说法语
你当面问问你的国王
You ask your king to his face.
问问他
Ask him.
看他能否用眼神说服你相信真♥相♥
You see if his eyes can convince you of the truth.
汉密尔顿 退下吧
Hamilton, leave us.
-夫人 -快退下吧
– Milady… – Leave us. Now.
我们就直说吧
Let us talk plainly.
你入侵英格兰
You invade England,
但你不可能征服英格兰全境
but you cannot complete the conquest
这里距离你的大本营太远 补给困难
so far from your shelter and supply.
国王渴望和平
The king desires peace.
长腿渴望和平
Longshanks desires peace?
他对我说的 我发誓
He declares it to me. I swear it.
他提议 你停止进攻
He proposes that you withdraw your attack.
作为回报 他会赐予你封号♥ 领地
In return, he grants you title, estates,
还有一箱金子 由我亲自交给你
and this chest of gold, which I am to pay to you personally.
领地和封号♥
A lordship and titles.
还有金子
Gold.
然后我就得变成叛徒
That I should become Judas?
和平就是这样产生的
Peace is made in such ways.
奴隶才是这样产生的
Slaves are made in such ways!
上次长腿谈及和平时 我还是个孩子
The last time Longshanks spoke of peace, I was a boy,
许多不愿成为奴隶的苏格兰贵族
and many Scottish nobles, who would not be slaves,
被他所谓的休战引诱
were lured by him, under a flag of truce,
在谷仓里被他绞死
to a barn where he had them hanged.
那时我还很小
I was very young,
但我记得长腿所谓的和平
but I remember Longshanks’ notion of peace.
我理解你所经历的痛苦
I understand you have suffered.
我知道你女人的事
I know about your woman.
她是我妻子
She was my wife.
我们秘密结婚
We married in secret
因为我不愿让英格兰领主碰她
because I would not share her with an English lord.
他们为了抓我 把她杀了
They killed her to get to me.
我从没说起过这事
I have never spoken of it.
我也不知道为什么现在告诉你这些 只是
I don’t know why I tell you now, expect
我在你身上看见了她的坚强
I see her strength in you.
有一天 你会成为女王
One day, you’ll be a queen,
你一定要睁大眼睛
and you must open your eyes.
你告诉国王 威廉·华♥莱♥士♥不接受统治
You tell your king that William Wallace will not be ruled,
只要我还活着 苏格兰人也不会
and nor will any Scot while I live.
我的儿媳妇没被异教♥徒♥杀死 安全归来了
My son’s loyal wife returns unkilled by the heathen.
他接受我们的收买♥♥了吗
So he accepted our bribe?
没有 他不接受
No, he did not.
那他为什么按兵不动
Then why does he stay?
我的侦察兵说 他没进军
My scouts tell me that he has not advanced.
他在约克郡等你
He waits for you at York.
他说他不会再攻击城镇
He says he will attack no more towns or cities
只要你够男人敢去跟他会面
if you are man enough to come and face him.
是吗
Did he?
威尔士弓箭手可以偷偷
The Welsh bowmen will not be detected
绕过他的侧翼抵达这里
arriving so far around his flank.
我们从法国调来的主力
The main force of our armies from France will land here
可以从爱丁堡北部登陆
to the north of Edinburgh.
爱尔兰的新军从西南方进军至此