Would you forward it to your dad?
能发给你♥爸♥吗
I don’t think he has any sense of the schedule. Do you, Brad?
他一点时间观念都没有 对吧 布拉德
I don’t think he has any idea, so, it’s really on you, honey.
我觉得他什么都不知道 这事还是得靠你 儿子
Okay.
知道啦
There are moments you realize your entire life’s work is absurd
有时候你会突然觉得你毕生工作都是个笑话
and you have nothing to show for it.
没有一点值得夸耀的地方
…- the deputies of Kim Jong-il. – Yeah.
金♥正♥日♥的议员… 对
Or maybe it was Kim Jong-un. Was it Kim Jong-un or Kim Jong-il?
还是金正恩来着 到底金正什么
Was it the father? It was ll.
谁是二胖 是金♥正♥日♥
That’s the father.
他是爸爸
Some guys have empires.
有些人坐拥帝国
What do I have?
我又有什么
I live in Sacramento,
住在萨克拉门托
a secondary market surrounded by mediocrities
一个挤满了平庸之辈和家庭妇男的
and beta males.
次级市场
…this piece on NPR.
…以及电台的这一部分
It was an interview. It was Terry Gross with All Things Considered.
是一个采访 泰利·格罗斯在“意料之内”节目上
But the guy… you were telling about the guy in the prison before,
可那个人呢 你之前说的那个在监狱里的人
the vegetarian guy, right? Oh, yeah.
素食主义者 对吧 对
In this… It’s a private prison in Georgia.
在那个 佐治亚州的私立监狱里
And they have meat in every dish.
那边每顿饭都有肉
This guy just said, “I’m gonna stop eating meat.”
那人就说 我不能再吃肉了
So, they got him tied down. They’re force-feeding him through a tube.
结果他们就把他绑起来 用管子强制他吃
And he just keeps saying, “Vegetables. Vegetarian. Fruit.”
他就一直喊 蔬菜 素食主义 水果
This is not where I thought I’d be.
我觉得我不属于这里
It’s not the life I imagined.
这也不是我想要的生活
Oh, honey, this is gonna be so cool.
儿子 这次肯定会一切顺利
This is great.
多好啊
Mom, I think I’m just gonna take Old River Road, connect to the freeway.
妈 我打算沿着长江路一路上高速…
For your safety and security…
[电台] 为了您的安全起见…
This good?
停这里吗
Yeah.
可以
Call me all the time.
记得保持联络
I want to know everything. This is so exciting.
好好给我讲讲 真的好激动啊
Yeah, thanks, Mom. I love you.
知道啦 老妈 爱你啊
All right. Should be good.
好了 没问题的
I can’t believe this.
这简直不科学
This is crazy. I know.
严重不靠谱 我懂
It just feels like a big moment.
这么重要的事情
I’m so jealous. I can’t believe I have to go to this stupid conference.
我还得去开那个破会 真的嫉妒你
Okay, flight info’s all on your phone,
好了 航♥班♥信息都发给你了
and the hotels, it’s all on there, okay? Great, okay.
酒店信息也是 都在你手♥机♥上 非常好
All right, be happy. Be present. Love you.
好了 开心点 别心不在焉的 爱你
All right. I love you.
好的 我爱你
Love you, honey. Okay.
拜拜 老婆 拜
Oh, take lots of pictures!
多拍几张照片啊
Love you!
我爱你
Love you!
爱你
Attention, all departing passengers…
[广播]登机旅客请注意…
Economy entrance is that line.
经济舱入口排那边
But, uh, I have a, uh, Silver Flyer card.
等等 我这有 啊 银牌会员卡
It’s Gold and Platinum only.
金卡和白金卡才能过
Next, please.
下一位
Enjoy your flight.
旅途愉快
You know what I’m thinking?
知道我怎么想吗
Hmm?
什么
Let’s try for an upgrade.
咱们升个舱吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Going off to find your college.
咱们可是去申请你的大学
And I don’t know when you and I are gonna take a trip like this again.
再说我不一定什么时候才能再和你一起出去
Let’s fly business, okay?
换个商务舱怎么样
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 必须的
Okay. Cool.
当然好啊
I, uh, I never flown business.
我还 还没坐过商务舱呢
Let’s make this fucking special, okay?
这次带你享受一把
Okay. All right.
好啊 很棒
Oh! Good news. There are two seats available in business.
啊 很幸运 商务舱还有两个空座
Oh!

Can I see your tickets, please?
票给我看下可以吗
Awesome.
太棒了
Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. I was hoping to put it on my miles.
可以加在我的里程数上吗
I got a bunch of miles, I think.
我应该还有点里程数
Unfortunately, no, not with this flight, you can’t.
不好意思 这次不行的
So… cost to upgrade to business
嗯…升舱的费用是
would be $821 per ticket. Mm.
每张票821美金
So, the total would be $1,6♥4♥2.
两张一共16♥4♥2
Sixteen hundred dollars? That’s… for a domestic flight?
一个国内航♥班♥ 要我一千六
Yes, $1,6♥4♥2.
正是 16♥4♥2美金
Would you like to go ahead and purchase the tickets?
您要继续交费和办理升舱吗
I…
我…
I’m gonna go for it.
我还是升吧
Go for it. I can put it on my Amex. Actually… Sorry, no.
划我这张运通卡吧…哎 等下
Put it on my MasterCard.
用万事达卡好了
Thanks. Gonna put it on the Amex. Just…
谢谢 我还是用运通吧
Okay.

Sorry. Great. Let me just run that.
不好意思 我看一下啊
Yeah, it’s a… once-in-a-lifetime thing.
行…反正这辈子也就飞这一次了
Mm-hmm. Mr. Sloan, actually… Yeah?
嗯 斯洛恩先生对吧
…unfortunately, we can’t upgrade you.
实在抱歉 这升舱办不了
I’m sorry. What? Why not?
您见谅 为什么啊
Seems as though you bought those tickets on a discounted website,
你这票是从低价网站上买♥♥的打折票
and with that type of ticket, we can’t do the upgrade.
这种票是不可以办理升舱的
Okay.
好吧
But… not even if I pay you $1,600?
就算我交一千六百块也不行吗
There’s actually no amount of money you can pay to get an upgrade.
其实您这卡上也不够一千六的
I’m so sorry.
实在对不住
Anything else?
还有别的事情吗
Um… no.
啊 没了
It’s not a big deal, anyway.
不升就不升吧
Okay.
好吧
And what if I’m a Silver Flyer member?
我是白银会员可以吗
I’m sorry.
没辙
Next? Okay.
下一位
Right on the beach.
就在那片海滩
Really?
真的吗
Champagne? That sounds like…
要香槟吗
Oh! There you are.
哦 您拿好
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 多谢你
Yes. Enjoy your flight.
不客气 旅途愉快
Sorry I couldn’t get us the upgrade.
抱歉没办成升舱
It’s not a big deal.
没事的
Silver Flyer card.
银牌会员…
Means nothing.
有屁用啊
Gets you nothing at all.
一点好处都不给
Well, then get rid of it.
那就别用它了
Yeah, I’m gonna. I’m tossing it.
嗯 我也想扔了它
Should I? I should, right?
扔吗 我扔了算了
Mm-hmm.

Stupid…
这垃圾
I’ll keep it for now.
算了先留着吧
I couldn’t help but wonder:
我总是不由得去想
When was the last time Craig Fisher flew economy?
克雷格·费舍上次坐经济舱是什么时候的事了
Probably not in decades.
可能十几年前
Mr. Fisher?
费舍先生
Can I offer you a warm towel?
热毛巾要吗
A warm towel.
热毛巾啊
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢
What are you two doing?
在做什么啊
And now Jason Hatfield has his own private plane.
杰森·哈特菲尔德现在又有了私人飞机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!