好了
All right.
小鸟球
Birdie putt.
天杀的 狗♥娘♥养♥的
God damn it. Son of a bitch.
帮我拿着杆 好吗 还有球
Get my clubs, would you? Get the ball.
帝王酒行
这只是以防万一周末家里来客人
This is just in case we have guests this weekend.
他总是这么说 但是从来没有客人来过
He always says that, but we never have guests.
玛格丽特机
啤酒
好酒
萨曼塔 我好像听到你♥爸♥爸停车进来了
Samantha, I think I heard your dad pull up.
好的
All right.
你们家务做完了吗
You guys finish your chores?
还没
Not quite.
快了
Just about.
扫灰了吗 萨曼
How about the dusting, Sam?
还没做到扫灰呢
I haven’t done that yet.
可是我看到你做你的艺术课项目了
Well, I saw you working on your art project.
你有时间完成你那个小艺术品
You had time to finish your little art project,
但是却没有时间做完家务吗
but you didn’t have time to finish your chores?
我们不是讨论过这事吗
I thought we talked about that.
爸爸 没关系了 我可以做扫灰
Dad, it’s fine, I can finish the dusting.
不 这有关系 明迪
No, it’s not fine, Mindy.
你有你负责的家务 萨曼有她要负责的家务
You have your own chores to do and Sam has hers to do.
不是吗 多简单啊
Huh? It’s simple.
没别的选择 萨曼 快点做吧
Poor choice there, Sam. And hurry up.
梅森
Mason!
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your dad’s here.
你们干活都没记个时 是吧
You guys aren’t setting any speed records, are you?
你们都干完什么了 做完一半了 嘿嘿嘿
What’d you do, get about half done? Hey, hey, hey.
你们做完了吗
So, did you finish?
没
No.
这活完成了吗
Is the job complete?
那么 明天要干什么
So, what are you gonna be doing tomorrow?
一样的 是吗
Same thing, right?
-是 -好吧 走
-Yeah. -Okay. Go.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
拜 宝贝 我爱你们
Bye, babe, I love you.
拜 妈妈
Bye, Mama.
拜 亲爱的 和爸爸玩的开心
Bye, honey. Have fun with your dad.
等一下 梅森
Just a minute, Mason.
男孩子们没耙完落叶
The boys didn’t finish raking leaves.
萨曼塔没扫完灰
Samantha did not finish dusting.
所以明天 他们回来以后
So tomorrow, when they come home,
就不应该去游泳或者
instead of swimming and all the other
玩其它想玩的东西
little stuff that they want to do,
而是必须先做完家务 对不对
they’re going to do their chores. Right?
对
Right.
好吧 小朋友们 你们听到了吗
Okay, guys, you had this conversation,
都明白了 明天的事
you understand? Tomorrow?
好了
Okay–
谢谢 我就是想让你也站在我这边
Thank you. I just wanted you to back me up on that
不然我就是唯一一个总对他们大吼大叫的人了
so I’m not the only one yelling at them all the time.
好 我站在你这边 你们听懂了
Okay, I back you up. You guys got that?
我们达成了共识 是吧 明天做家务
We all agree, everybody agrees, right? Tomorrow, chores?
他们才没听到 一个耳朵进另一个耳朵就出了
They don’t hear it. Goes in one ear and out the other.
但是 爸爸 我的意思是扫灰没什么意义
But, Dad, I mean, dusting is pointless.
才不是没意义 只是你不喜欢做而已
It’s not pointless, you just don’t like to do it.
但是 我是想说 现在谁还会扫灰啊
But, I mean, who dusts anymore?
我让你做的时候你就得做
You do when we ask you to!
而且不许 奥利维亚 别让她在其他孩子面前
And don’t… Olivia, don’t let her back talk me
跟我顶嘴 行吗 谢谢
in front of the other kids, please. Thank you.
萨曼塔 别
Samantha, please.
随便了
Whatever!
拜拜 周末快乐
Bye-bye. Have a wonderful weekend.
萨曼
Sam…
好吧 拜 娃们 爱你们
Okay. Bye, guys. Love you.
抱歉 但是我以为我们谈过这事了
I’m sorry, but I thought we talked about it.
我们必须定下规矩 你也得支持我
You have to draw a line, you have to back it up.
是 但是你的规矩实在太多了 比尔
Okay. It’s just you have so many lines, Bill.
什么事都定规矩
Everything’s a line.
-嘿 兰迪 -嘿
-Hey, Randy! -Hey.
-拜 -拜
-Bye. -Bye.
嘿 你们两个 最近怎么样啦
Hey, you two. How you doing?
-给你一下 -哦
-Shotgun. -Ooh!
来吧 把包都给我
Here, let me get these bags here.
挺好的吗 亲爱的
You doing okay, darling?
-挺好 -是吗
-Yeah. -Yeah?
-你呢小牛仔 -挺好的
-What about you, cowboy? -Pretty good.
是吗
Yeah?
好了 出发吧
All right. Let’s roll!
你们俩准备好大玩一场了吗
You guys ready for the big game?
准备好了
Yeah.
萨曼 知道今晚太空人队打谁吗
Sam, who are the Astros playing tonight?
不知道啊
I don’t know.
密尔瓦基酿酒人队 知道吗
The Milwaukee Brewers, all right?
了解的越多恨得越多
Get to know ’em, get to hate ’em.
梅森 你怎么了 哈 这周过得怎么样
Mason. How you been? Huh? How was your week?
挺好的
Pretty good.
是吗 有什么新鲜事
Yeah? What you been up to?
-没什么 -没有吗
-Not much. -No?
你还和那个叫乔的小孩一块儿玩吗
You still hanging with that kid Joe?
-是 -他还是你最好的朋友吗
-Yeah. -And he’s still your best friend?
是吧 我觉得
Yeah, I guess.
好吧
Okay–
你呢 你这周怎么样
How about you? How was your week?
还行
Fine.
最近在忙什么吗
What you been up to?
也没什么
Nothing, really.
你 呃 还在做那个雕刻的项目呢
You, um, still working on that sculpture project?
-是啊 快完成了 -是吗
-Yeah. Almost finished. -Yeah?
雕的是什么
What’s it of?
什么也不是
Nothing.
好了 不 不 不行
All right, no, no, no.
不 这不是我们之间
No, that is not how we
应该交流的方式 明白吗
are going to talk to one another. All right?
不是 我不是那种家伙
No, I will not be that guy.
你们不许把我放在那一类人里面 行吗
You cannot put me in that category, all right?
这只是我每两周见一面的生父
“The biological father that I spend every other week with,
他开车载我的时候 买♥♥东西给我的时候
“And I make polite conversation
我就说几句客套话
“While he drives me places and buys me shit.”
不对 和我交流
No! Talk to me.
萨曼塔 你这周过的怎么样
Samantha, how was your week?
呃 我不知道 爸爸 过的有点悲催
“Uh, I don’t know, Dad, it was kinda tough.
比利和艾伦分手了 艾伦有点怪我
“Billy and Ellen broke up, and Ellen’s kinda mad at me,
因为她看到我在咖啡厅里和比利说话了
“’cause she saw me talking to Billy in the cafeteria.
还有你记得我做的那个雕刻吗
“And you remember that sculpture I was working on,
本来雕的是个独角兽
“Well, it was a unicorn,
但是角断了 所以现在变成了一只斑马 好吗
“And the horn broke off, so now it’s a zebra,” Okay?
但是我觉得我还是能拿到优
“But I still think I’m gonna get an A right?
梅森 呃 你这周过得如何
Mason, uh, how was your week?
爸爸 你知道么 这周过的有点惨
“Well, Dad, you know it was kinda tough.
乔其实有点混♥蛋♥
“Joey’s kind of a jerk, actually.
他偷了他妈妈的烟
“He stole some cigarettes
然后还想让我抽
from his mom and he wanted me to smoke ’em,
但是我拒绝了 因为我知道
“But I said no because I knew
你当时戒烟的时候有多痛苦 爸爸
“What a hard time you had quitting smoking, Dad.”
这样说怎么了 很难吗
How ’bout that? Is that so hard?
爸 问题是你的问题都有点难回答啊
Dad, these questions are kind of hard to answer.
问你做的什么雕刻这有什么难回答的
What is so hard to answer about what sculpture are you making?
我那个是抽象的
It’s abstract.
好的 好的 这样就对了
Okay. Okay, that’s good.