Did you see any polar bears?
没有 但我看到科迪亚克棕熊
No. But I saw a Kodiak bear.
那个超他妈大个啊
It was fuckin’ huge!
爸爸 你说了带妈的脏话要付50美分
Dad! That’s 50 cents for the F-word!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
给你 一美元 可以吗 不用找了
Here, take a dollar, all right? Keep the change.
你们以后还会经常见到我的 可以吗
You guys are gonna be seeing a lot more of me. Okay?
我走开的这段时间 一直都很想你们两个
I missed you two real bad while I was gone,
好的 我想要你们知道
okay, I want you to know that.
我只是需要点时间 你知道
I just needed to take some time, you know, to…
只是你们妈妈和我 好吗
Just your mom and me, okay…
好吧 你们妈妈 好的 没那么容易搞定 好的
Well, your mother, okay, is a piece of work, all right.
我想你们现在都懂我的 是吗
I think you know that by now, all right?
我只是
And I’m just…
我很高兴和你们两个待在一起 好吗
I’m so happy to be with the two of you, okay?
还有防撞杠的事我也很抱歉
And I’m sorry about that bumper business.
我会更好的处理那种情况 好吗
I’m gonna get better at stuff like that, okay?
我在滴水泉那里找到一个
I got that one at Dripping Springs,
我的朋友罗德尼给了我一个
and, um, my friend Rodney gave me that one.
-是吗 -还有那个是我买♥♥的
-Yeah? -And I bought that one.
-你买♥♥的这个 -是
-You bought this one? -Yeah.
-你在滴水泉找到了这个 -是啊
-You found this at Dripping Springs? -Uh-huh.
哇哦
Wow.
你还有啥
What else do you got?
还有 嗯 这些是蛇的椎骨
Well, um, these are snake vertebrae.
蛇的椎骨 太恶心了 不是吗
Snake vertebrae? That’s disgusting. Huh?
梅森 我不希望你再收集蛇椎骨了
Mason, I don’t want you collecting snake vertebrae anymore.
这是我寄给你的羽毛吗
Is this the feather I sent you?
是的 是啊 就是这个
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, it is.
哦 爸爸 呃 我忘了给你看 呃
Oh, Dad! Um, I forgot to show you, um,
这些篮球照片了
these basketball pictures.
-你参加篮球队了吗 -是啊
-You’re on a basketball team? -Yeah.
哇哦 快让我看看你
Wow! Check you out!
-这些是海狸的爪子 -海狸的爪子
-These are beaver claws. -Beaver claws?
这个是我
That’s me.
-不 不是 -什么 你抓海狸吗
-Yeah. No. -What, you hunting beaver?
你看 那个是麦凯尼 那个是麦格 还有那个是珍
You see, that’s McKinney, that’s Meg and that’s Gem.
-她们是我朋友 -嗯嗯
-Those are my friends. Uh-huh.
你打什么位置
What position do you play?
呃 后卫
Um, guard.
-这是风干的加拿大草 -嗯嗯
-This is dried Canadian grass. -Uh-huh.
等下 你得过分吗
Wait, have you scored any points?
有啊 差不多每场8分10分的样子
Well, about eight or 10 a game.
每场8分10分 太棒了
Eight or 10 a game? That is awesome!
有一次 她没得到分还哭了
Once, she didn’t score any and she cried!
你哭了
You cried?
-也就只哭了一下下 -哦
-Well, only a little bit. -Aw…
-有人吗 -这是石榴
-Hello! -Pomegranate.
哦 梅森 妈妈回来了
Oh, Mason, Mom’s home!
妈妈回来了
Mom’s home!
妈妈回来了
Mom’s home.
妈妈 快看爸爸给我买♥♥的猫头鹰
Mom! Hi! Look at this owl Daddy gave me!
超酷是不是 快看 它的头可以转
Isn’t it cool? See, its head spins!
还有这个手镯 是阿♥拉♥斯加的印第安人做的
And look at this bracelet. It was made by Indians in Alaska.
还有爸爸手工雕刻的灰熊还有提基神像
And Daddy made this cool hand-carved grizzly bear and this tiki.
-这是个图腾 -猜猜还有什么
-It’s a totem. -And guess what else?
我们去打保龄球了 我有4次全中
We went bowling and I made four strikes!
-是的 我们还坐爸爸的车去兜风 -哇喔
-Yeah, and we got to ride around in Dad’s car! -Wow.
-嘿 丽芙 -嘿
-Hey, Liv. -Hey.
我知道你让我把他们送去你妈妈那
I know you wanted me to drop them off at your mom’s.
我只是觉得把他们送回家来更方便
I just thought it’d be easier if I brought ’em over here.
可不是吗 真是毫不客气的打乱了我的计划
Well, it really screwed up my plans.
我们只不过想秀一下我们的房♥间给他看
Well, we just wanted to show him our rooms.
是啊
Yeah.
你们两个吃饭了吗
Did you guys eat anything?
我们在打保龄球回来的路上吃了法式炸薯条
Well, we had some French fries at the bowling alley.
你们做作业了吗
Did you do your homework?
没 还没做完
No. Not yet.
好吧 我们可以到外面聊几句吗
Okay. Can I talk to you outside for a second?
可以 当然
Yeah. Sure.
他们不是只吃了法式炸薯条
They had more than French fries.
你觉得他晚上会在这过夜吗
Do you think he’s gonna spend the night?
看起来不像
Doesn’t look like it.
好吧 非条件反射刺♥激♥源
Okay. An unconditioned stimulus,
它能产生出不用通过学习来获得
something that produces an unlearned,
无意识的 非条件性的反射
involuntary, unconditioned response.
现在来看 在巴普洛夫的实验里
Now, in Pavlov’s experiment,
他用的刺♥激♥源是什么
what was the stimulus that he used?
拜托啊同学们 周末很累吗 到底是什么
Come on now, people! Tough weekend? What’s the deal here?
肉 对不对 肉 是肉酱实际上
Meat, right? Meat. Meat powder, actually.
不管是什么肉酱 它对那只狗很起作用
Whatever meat powder is, it worked on this dog.
他把肉酱放在那
Okay, he put the meat powder in there
然后它使狗产生了非条件反射 也就是
and it produced an unconditioned response in the dog, which was?
分泌唾液 是不是
Salivation! All right?
现在 谁能给我再举一个
Now, who can give me another example
我们每天都会发生的
of an unconditioned stimulus response pair
非条件反射的例子
that happens to you every day?
很可能现在就发生在你们某些人的身上
It’s probably happening to some of you right now.
性♥爱♥是吗
How about sex?
当然了 你们知道的
Sure, you know,
你看到一个吸引你的异性
you see an attractive member of the opposite gender,
你会不自主的有反应
you have an automatic response.
你都不需要思考
You don’t have to think about it.
米克·贾格尔还为此写过一首歌♥
Mick Jagger wrote a song about it.
“哦 当他们说到你的名字
“Oh, when they call your name,
我就像巴普洛夫的狗一样流着口水”
I salivate like a Pavlov dog.”
非常感谢 下课
Thank you very much. Class dismissed.
韦尔布劳克博士
Doctor Welbrock.
-这是我儿子梅森 -哦
-This is my son Mason. -Oh…
梅森 这位是韦尔布劳克博士
Mason, this is Dr. Welbrock.
你儿子啊
Your son.
现在知道了 我开始还以为是哪个来听我大学课程的
Now see, I thought this was a boy genius
少年天才呢
who was taking my college course.
他今天有点不舒服 我决定带着他在身边
He wasn’t feeling well today, so I thought I’d bring him with me.
呃
Uh…
没发烧 这是小骗局
No fever. It’s a con job.
我能看得出来 因为我就有一个九岁大的儿子
I can tell because I have a nine-year-old son,
他经常干这事
he pulls this all the time.
都是一样的
Same kind of deal.
-嘿 你踢足球吗 -不
-Hey, you play soccer? -No.
我儿子也不踢 他讨厌死足球了 他喜欢玩电脑
Neither does my boy. He hates soccer. He likes computers.
我那11岁的女儿就爱死足球了
My 11-year-old daughter loves soccer!
谁能想的到呢
Who can figure?
也许哪天你们可以一起玩 怎么样
Maybe we can get all you guys together sometime, huh?
可以啊 挺好的
Maybe, yeah.
好了 咱们要走了
Well, you ready to go?
好
Yeah.
-很高兴见到你 梅森 -我也很高兴见到你
-Nice to meet you, Mason. -Nice to meet you, too.
还有谢谢你来听我的课
And thanks for coming to my class.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
-你小孩真不错 -谢谢
-Nice kid. -Thanks.
那 你觉得 呃
So, you think, uh,
外祖母可能有空照看一下小孩吗
Grandma might be available for a little babysitting?
也许吧
Maybe.
-真的吗 -是啊
-Really? -Oh, yeah.
那太好了
Well, great.
死人死人快醒醒
Dead man, dead man, wake up!
一二三四五 你就醒来喽
One, two, three, four, five, you’re alive!
-轮到我了 -孩子们 他们回来了
-My turn. -Kids, they’re here!
-他们回来了 他们回来了 -快走
-They’re home, they’re home! -Come on!
快 快