Oh, I don’t know, around 7:30, I guess.
我要八点前带他们回家
I gotta get them home by 8:00.
哦 你知道吗 不如我把他们带回他们妈妈那里
Oh, you know what, why don’t I take ’em over to their mom’s?
不用了 她正等着我过去
No, that’s okay. She’s expecting me.
不用麻烦了 你们这帮小家伙知道家在哪 对吗
No, that’s all right. You guys know where it is, don’t you?
哦 是啊 好的 我来吧 没问题的
Oh, yeah. All right. I’ll do it. It’s no problem.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don’t think that’s such a good idea.
听着 没问题的 好吗
Look, it’s no problem. All right?
你们准备好走了吗 我们出发吧 走吧
You guys ready to go? Let’s do it, go!
走 等等 你们要拿好东西
Go? Wait a minute. You gotta get your stuff.
你的背包 你的挎包
You got backpack, your purse,
作业 去上厕所什么的
homework, go to the bathroom.
无法相信他们已经那么大了
Can’t believe how big they are.
是啊 时间过得很快
Yeah. Time’s going by.
他们搬来了休斯敦 你肯定很开心吧
Must be nice for you, having ’em here in Houston.
是啊 太棒了 我在他们学校做志愿者
I love it, yeah. I’m volunteering at their school.
真的吗 你在那干什么
Yeah? What you doing over there?
我在图书馆工作 你知道的 给小朋友读书
I’m in the library. You know, reading to the little ones.
哦 那很好啊
Oh, great.
所以 你在阿♥拉♥斯加 对吧
So, Alaska, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你要回归了吗
Are you back?
到时看看吧
We’ll see.
丽芙怎么样
How’s Liv?
她很忙
She’s a busy girl.
她回了学校
She’s back in school.
但她还在工作 又是单亲妈妈
But she’s working and single parenting.
很多东西要兼顾
A lot to juggle.
-你们都拿齐东西了吗 -拿齐了
-You guys got everything? Huh? -Yeah.
好吧 和你们外祖母说再见吧
All right, say goodbye to your grandmother.
外祖母 再见
Bye, Grandma.
好了 我们一起去疯吧 哦 不 等等
All right, let’s roll. Uh, no, wait a second.
你们不是那种喜欢礼物的小孩吧
You’re not the type of kids who like presents, are you?
-我们就是 -不 你们不是吧
-Yes! -No, you don’t.
我们当然是了 礼物
Of course we do.
真的吗
Presents? Really?
那我们去拿礼物吧
Let’s do it!
耶
Yay!
我要坐前面
I call front seat!
我也想坐前面
I wanted the front seat, though.
好吧 梅森去的时候坐前面
All right. Well, Mason gets it on the way there
萨曼塔回来的时候坐前面
and Samantha gets it on the way back.
-上车吧 -系好安全带
-Hop in there. -Seat belts!
安全带 好的 安全带
Seat belts. All right. Seat belts.
别忘了你们的安全带
Don’t forget your seat belts.
这辆车看起来没有安全带啊
It’s not like this car has any seat belts.
唔
Mmm…
很好 很好 很好
Nice. Nice. Nice!
过来 过来 中了
Come here, come here, yes!
哦 太棒了
Oh, that was awesome!
过来试试 梅森 来 这感觉太好了
Get up there, Mason! Get up there! It was so good!
来吧
Come on.
让他们开开眼界 伙计
Let ’em know who you are, buddy.
让他们开开眼界
Let ’em know who you are.
么么哒
Mwah!
太好了 太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
好了 好了 别担心
All right. All right, don’t worry about it.
要是那有防撞杠就好了
Wish we could use the bumpers.
小孩子才需要防撞杠
Bumpers are for kids!
你多大了 两岁吗
What are you, two years old?
你不需要防撞杠
You don’t want the bumpers.
生活不会给你来个防撞杠
Life doesn’t give you bumpers.
继续 继续 继续 会中的
There we, there we go. There we go! We got something there!
有了 有了
We got something! We got something!
噢
Oh!
我上一次打保龄球时
Last time I went bowling,
我们都有防撞杠 而且那样好玩多了
we had bumpers and it was a lot more fun!
你不需要防撞杠 好吗
You don’t want the bumpers, all right?
你用防撞杠打进球
You bowl a strike with the bumpers
并不能代表什么
and it doesn’t mean anything.
相信我
Trust me.
就把它放在球道上
Just lay it out on the lane.
一 二 三
One, two, three and…
听听这属于爸爸的声音
Let’s hear it for the father!
嘭
Boom!
-过来这 -打得好
-Get up there! -Great shot!
过来小美女才
Get out there, girl!
在费卢杰 四个黑水公♥司♥技工在他们车里
Four Blackwater operatives have been viciously attacked
遭到恶意攻击
in their cars in Fallujah.
叛乱开始后 尸体和汽车被放火焚烧
The bodies and cars were set on fire after insurgents started…
看看这 这是场灾难
Look at this! It’s a disaster.
让我跟你们说说在伊♥拉♥克♥发生了什么 好吗
Let me tell you what’s happening in Iraq, all right?
世界上每一个会思考的人在他们开始前
Exactly what every thinking person in the world
都知道接下来会发生什么
knew was gonna happen before they got started.
但布♥什♥和他周围的呆瓜狂热分子
But Bush and his little numb-nut fanatics he’s got around him,
他们鸟都不鸟一眼
they don’t give a rat’s ass.
给我25美分
That’s a quarter.
什么25美分
What’s a quarter?
你说了粗话
You said A-S-S.
哦 抱歉 我的错
Oh, sorry. My bad.
但我老师说那是场正义的战争
And my teacher says it’s a good war,
因为和难过抱歉比起来 国土安全更重要
because it’s better to be safe than sorry.
学校就是这么教你的吗
That’s what they’re teaching you in school?
好吧 听我说 听你♥爸♥爸说 好吗
All right. Listen to me. Listen to your father, okay?
那是个谎言 很大的谎言
That is the lie. That’s the big lie.
伊♥拉♥克♥和世贸中心
Iraq had nothing to do
发生的事没有一点关系
with what happened at the World Trade Center.
你知道的 是吗
You know that, right?
应该吧
I guess.
明年秋天你要投谁的票 MJ
Who you gonna vote for next fall, MJ?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他还不能投票 他还不到18岁
He can’t vote. He’s not 18.
好吧 要是可以 你会投给谁
All right, who would you vote for?
克里
Kerry?
除了布♥什♥谁都行 好吗
Anybody but Bush! Okay?
你要搬回来吗
Are you gonna move back?
呃 我还在计划当中 你知道 我要找份工作
Uh, I’m planning on it. You know, I gotta find a job.
你和妈妈会再在一起吗
Are you and Mom gonna get back together?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那个 呃 不是我就能决定的 你知道吗
That’s not, uh, entirely up to me, you know?
我记得我六岁的时候
I remember when I was six,
你和妈妈吵得像疯了一样
you and Mom were fighting like mad.
你吼的好大声 她就在哭
You were yelling so loud and she was crying.
你就记得这些 对吗
That’s what you remember, huh?
是的
Yep–
你不记得加尔维斯敦的那趟旅行
You don’t remember the trips to Galveston,
在大弯曲国家公园露营 我们玩得有多开心
camping in Big Bend, all the fun we had?
不记得
Nope.
你有对妈妈发过脾气吗
You ever get mad at your mother?
有
Yeah.
你有对你的弟弟发过脾气吗 有
You ever get mad at your brother? Yeah.
对啊 你有吼过他吗 有啊
Yeah. You ever yell at him? Oh, yeah.
但这不代表你就不爱他了 对吗
Doesn’t mean you don’t love him, right?
唔
Mmm…
听着 你长大后也会遇到这样的情况 好吗
Look, the same thing happens when you’re grown up, all right?
你知道的 你会对别人发脾气
You know, you get mad at people.
你知道的 这不是什么大事
You know, it’s not a big deal.
你在阿♥拉♥斯加做什么
What’d you do in Alaska?
我在船上工作过一段时间 呃
I worked on a boat for a while. Um…
我试着写些音乐
I tried to write some music.
你有看到北极熊吗