好的 需要我帮忙吗
Cool. Can I help you with anything, man?
包包啊之类的 要我帮忙搬吗
Any bags, any of that stuff need brought in?
只剩一个箱子了 我行李不多的
I just got like one box left, I packed pretty light.
但还是谢谢你
But I appreciate it.
随时效劳 伙计 当然的事
It’s my pleasure, man. Of course.
呃 你打算去参加那个新生联谊会吗
Um… Are you going to the orientation mixer thing?
新生联谊会
Orientation mixer thing?
当然不去 我可不去参加
Fuck no, man, I’m not going to that,
顺便说一下 你也不许去
and neither are you, by the way.
-我们还有更爽的事要做呢 哥们儿 -好吧
-We got way better stuff to be doing, dude. -All right.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
-You ready? -Yeah.
嗨 巴布 这是我的室友梅森 梅森 这是巴布
Hey, Barb, this is my roommate Mason. Mason, Barb.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
你要和我们一起去吗
You coming with us?
你们要去哪
Where’re you going?
-徒步旅行 -对啊伙计 你应该和我们一起去的
-Hiking. -Yeah, man, you should come.
如果我们现在出发 就能看到大本德河的晚霞啦
If we leave now we can catch the late afternoon at Big Bend.
你去过那吗 伙计
You ever been before, man?
是的 我很小的时候去过
Yeah, but not since I was really little.
那现在你更有去的理由了
Then all the more reason to come now,
我们就是来带你走的 哥们儿
man. That’s why we’re here, dude.
哦 梅森 这是尼科尔 巴布的室友
Oh, Mason, this is Nicole, Barb’s roommate.
嗨 你好
Hey, what’s up?
嗨 这是梅森 尼科尔
Hi. Mason, Nicole.
那你一起去吗
So, you game?
好啊
Sure.
给 把剩下的吃了
Here, have the rest of this.
份量根据时间算好了
Got it timed perfectly.
我们进山里的时候 正好到嗨点
It’ll kick in when we get in the mountains.
太棒了 我们走
Awesome. Let’s go.
在这儿他们允许你学这个吗
Do they let you major in that here?
好吧 这儿也没那么严格
Well, it’s not that serious here,
所以我经常在校外练习
so I kinda train outside of university,
不过我在学校里选了些基础课 比如舞蹈史之类的
but I’m taking all my basics like History of Dance and all that.
-真好 -是啊
-Nice. -Yeah.
你都教什么
What do you teach?
哦 天啊
Oh, gosh.
芭蕾舞 踢踏舞 爵士舞 抒情舞 街舞
Ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hip-hop.
哇哦
Wow…
你最喜欢哪种舞
Which one’s your favorite?
踢踏舞
Tap.
-是吗 -嗯
-Yeah? -Yeah.
跳的时候你可以创造自己的踢踏声
You get to like make up
不用遵守什么规矩
all your own sounds, and there’s no rules.
就像在自♥由♥创作一样
Just like creative freedom.
-听起来很赞 -嗯
-That’s great. -Yeah.
这也是我为什么喜欢教踢踏舞
That’s why I love teaching it, ’cause,
不知道为什么 它让我如此着迷
I don’t know, it’s so beautiful to me,
而且踢踏舞文化在这一代中也渐渐消失了
and it’s kind of dying away in this generation,
所以 能将这么好的艺术传授给孩子们
so, to be a part of bringing it back
真的很有意义
to the kids is really rewarding.
-对 可要坚持下去呢 -好的
-Right, keeps it going. -Yeah.
你的学生们多大
How old are they?
-六到八岁 -哇哦
-Six to eight. -Wow.
是的 他们无所畏惧 而且完全没有自我意识
Yeah. They have no fear, and they’re not self-conscious at all.
他们还没有到那个年龄呢
They haven’t reached the awkward years yet.
是啊 现在还没 不过快了
Yeah, not yet. It’s coming.
嗷嗷嗷嗷
Hey–
嗷嗷嗷嗷
Hey.
道尔顿有时候有点疯
Dalton can be crazy sometimes.
不过他看起来很酷
He seems cool, though.
是啊 他们俩都很酷
Yeah. Yeah, they’re both really cool.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很好 说实话 非常好
Great. Pretty great, to be honest.
不错
Good.
我很高兴你可以和我们一起来玩
I’m really happy that you’re hangin’ out with us.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
这一刻真的是连续高♥潮♥啊
This moment’s having a multiple orgasm!
就像全部的时间 都在我们面前一页页展开
It’s like as if all of time has unfolded before us
所以可以站在这儿眺望 一边尖叫 草泥马♥勒♥戈壁啊
so we could stand here and look out and scream, “Fuck, yeah!”
你知道大家总是说 抓住那一刻
You know how everyone’s always saying, “Seize the moment”?
我不知道 我倒是有相反的感受
I don’t know, I’m kinda thinking it’s the other way around.
就好像 是这一刻抓住了我们
You know, like, the moment seizes us.
对对 我明白这种感觉
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
这一刻是固定的 是永恒的 就好像
It’s constant. The moment, it’s just…
我们永远活在当下这一刻 不是吗
It’s like it’s always right now, you know?
对的
Yeah.