除非是突然很想发奋学习的时候
When it feels right. When the inspiration hits.
不然就不上课
Only then.
要来点别的吗
Anything else?
再来一盘奶酪吧
Uh, more queso? Yeah.
天呐
Jesus.
咋了
What?
不知道 就是觉得这一切来得太突然 让人不知所措
I don’t know, doesn’t it all seem a little overwhelming?
我指上大学
I mean, college?
我是很想走出家门
I mean, I like the idea of being away from home
学习一些技能 提高自己的摄影技巧
and gaining skills and getting better at photography.
只是
I just…
我也不太清楚 我还不太适应
I don’t know, I’m not counting on it
这种巨大的转变
being some big, transformative experience.
我觉得这不算转变
I don’t think it’s that transformative.
只是人生的下一步
I just see it as the next step.
但这就像已经提前安排好的阶段一样
But it’s like a preordained slot
你的名字和序号♥都已经写好了
that’s already got your name and number on it.
可我不觉得这对我的未来有多大影响
I don’t think it’s the key to my future.
不然你看我妈
‘Cause, I mean, look at my mom.
她拿了学位 找了份很好的工作
She got her degree and got a pretty good job.
可以靠自己生活
She can pay her bills.
我很喜欢你妈
I like your mom.
我也喜欢我妈 只是
I like my mom, too. I just mean…
其实她和我一样感到茫然
Basically she’s still just as fuckin’ confused as I am.
谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hello? -Hey.

Um…
萨曼没有跟你说我们会在这住吗
Did Sam tell you we were gonna stay here?
没有
No.
不好意思
Sorry. Um…
她说你周末会出城
She said you were out of town for the weekend.
是的 我刚回来
Yeah, I was. I just got back.
你是她弟弟吗
Are you her brother?
是的 我叫梅森
Yeah, I’m Mason.
这是希娜
Um, this is Sheena.
你好
Hello. Uh, great.
你不介意的话 我先把东西放这
All right. I’m gonna leave my stuff here, if it’s okay,
然后去吃点东西
and get something to eat.
等下我再回来
I’ll just come back in a little bit?
好的 我们马上就会离开这里
Yeah, yeah, we have to get out of here soon anyway.
行 很高兴认识你们
All right. It’s nice meeting you.
-我们也是 -抱歉啦
-Yeah. You, too. -Sorry!
好尴尬
That was so awkward. Mmm-hmm.
梅森 银奖耶
Mason, silver-medal winner.
恭喜啦
Congratulations!
谢谢
Thank you.
听说你得了奖学金
Heard you got a scholarship. Yeah.
对 有点长处还是挺有帮助的
Yeah, every little bit helps, you know.
你准备什么时候去学校
Yeah. When you gonna go out there?
暑假结束之后吧
End of the summer, I think.
开学之前去打工 至少可以攒一点钱
Work some more before then, try to save up some money, at least.
是的 以后要靠自己谋生了
Yeah, before you have to fend for yourself. Yeah.
就是这样
Yeah, that’s the idea.
那你感觉怎么样
Well, how are you feeling about it?
很激动 你懂的
Excited, you know.
应该是又激动又紧张
But kind of half-excited, half-terrified.
就像那种非常让人享受的紧张感
Yeah, kind of that voluptuous panic.
正是
Yeah. Exactly.
等你去了 一切都会变得很美好
Well, it’s gonna be good. It’s gonna be crazy good.
比起高中我更爱大学
I liked college a lot better than high school.
在大学里你可以找到好多志同道合的人
You kinda find your people in college, you know?
是的
Exactly.
你一定会的
You’ll be fine.
你很善良 听从自己的意愿就行了
You got a good heart, just follow your heart. Yeah?
-谢谢 -祝你好运
-Thanks. -Good luck.
别忘了带你的牙线
Don’t forget to floss.
我真不明白你为什么这么幼稚
I just don’t get why you’re being so fucking childish.
我一点也不幼稚
I’m not being childish!
是你告诉所有人
You’re the one who made
是你把事情搞大
it into this big thing by telling everyone!
我没有告诉任何人
I haven’t told anyone.
那辛西娅是怎么碰巧知道
So Cynthia just magically knows
你要和我这个败类一起参加毕业舞会的
you’re going to the prom with this loser,
虽然我们早就分手了
even though you’re not dating him anymore?
她是我最好的朋友
She’s my best friend.
你最好的朋友嘴巴可真大
Well, your best friend has a big fucking mouth.
这话你跟她自己去说呀
Take it up with her, then.
为什么你不直接告诉罗伯乔小姐
Why don’t you just tell Miss Fuckin’ Rubber Jaw
她可以不停的说
she can keep on talking,
只要她把你大学里的男朋友这周末没有出城
as long as she includes the truth,
这件事实也给说出来
which is that we wouldn’t be having this conversation
我们也就不会有现在的对话了
if your college boyfriend weren’t out of town this weekend.
你都已经把票买♥♥了
You had already bought the tickets.
毕业舞会而已 没什么大不了
It’s just prom, it’s not like it matters.
我还是想和你做朋友的
I’m just trying to be friends with you.
这太丢人了 我办不到
It’s just humiliating. I can’t do that.
你不是一点都不在乎别人怎么看你吗
Mister I-Don’t-Care-What-Anyone-Else-Thinks-Of-Me.
关别人什么事
Fuck anyone else!
我只在乎我怎么看我自己 绝对不是现在的我
I care what I think of me, which isn’t much right now.
舞会上最遭人同情的对象
King of the Pity Prom.
好吧 我们不去了
Fine. We’re not going.
那就行
Great.
为什么我们
Why are we even…
我们都知道我们在一起不了多久
I mean, we both knew this was coming.
只是我先采取行动而已
I’m just the one who did something about it.
是 所以你和那个大学狗搞上了
Yeah, fucking some college guy.
搞你妹的
Oh, fuck you!
我一点也不后悔
I don’t regret anything.
当然了
Of course you don’t.
我反而还有点庆幸
You know, it’s actually kind of a relief
不用整天呆在一个阴暗的人身边了
not to have to be around someone who’s so gloomy all the time.
世界没那么糟
The world’s not so horrible.
不是所有东西背后都隐藏着毁灭人类的巨大阴谋
Not everything’s some big conspiracy against humanity.
我很高兴你能这么想
It’s great that you can think that way.
和运动员约会让你清醒不少
You know, I’m sure dating a jock really helps to clear the mind.
他不是运动员好吗
He’s not a jock, okay?
他只是碰巧是进入了长曲棍球队
He just happens to be on the lacrosse team.
反正明年我们都要去别的学校了
We’re all going to other schools next year anyway.
关系不会搞得太复杂
It’s not some super-serious relationship.
是吗 那真是太好了
Oh, great. I feel so much better now.
我们只是玩玩而已
We’re just having fun.
我觉得他倒玩得很爽
I bet he’s having fun.
成熟一点吧 梅森
Grow up, Mason.
说得好像我没有和别人好过一样
It’s not like I haven’t been with anyone else.

Who?
关你什么事
What do you care?
是谁
Who?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
是你先提起这件事的
You’re the one who brought it up.
真是浪费时间
This is pointless.
你简直越来越混♥蛋♥了
Now you’re just trying to be an asshole.
妈的 我宁愿不要我的蛋
Holy crap, I would rather have my balls clawed off
也不要像个傻子一直坐在人群里
than ever sit through anything like that ever again.
你以后不会再遇到这种情况了
Well, you never, ever have to.
噢 太好了
Oh, my God, thank you.
-给我 -都是你的了
-Give me that. -Dude, it’s all you.
一饮为尽
Drink up.
今晚要和我出去嗨吗
So you coming out with me tonight, brother?
到时候肯定会非常爽
Should be some pretty awesome stuff happening.
不了 我要和我爸去奥斯汀看表演
Naw, dude, I’m going to this show with my dad in Austin.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!