Yeah. No, Return of the Jedi, it’s over. There’s nothing…
对 没什么好拍的了
Yeah, there’s nothing else to do there.
你会让汉·索罗会变成西斯尊主么
You gonna turn Han Solo into a Sith Lord?
是啊 你会想怎么拍
Yeah. What are you gonna do? Right.
早上好 好
Good morning. Morning.
你要嘘嘘吗
You gotta pee?

Sure. Mmm-hmm.
嘘在篝火上
Hit the campfire.
这是土著印第安人的传统
Ancient Native American custom.
你把从大地中汲取的东西归还大地
You’re gonna give back to the Earth what you take from it,
而且这样还能预防森林火灾
and you don’t burn the forest down.
到了 祝一天愉快
Okay, guys, have a good day!
梅森 别忘了我今天会上课到很晚
Mason, don’t forget, I have to teach late today.
萨曼会来接你 对吗 萨曼 好
Sam’s gonna pick you up. Right, Sam? Yeah.
好吧 再见
All right. Okay. Bye, guys.
再见
See you.

Hey.
我那天跟你说的就是她了
That’s what I was talking to you about.
那祝你好运了
Yeah. Good luck with that.
拜啦 哥们
See you, man.
别撞我 小婊砸
Don’t bump into me! Little bitch!
我没有
I didn’t!
你的意思是我在冤枉你吗
You calling me a liar?
不是
No.
别装得一副不得了的样子 傻屌♥
Don’t act like you’re tough shit, motherfucker.
我们小帅哥今天的发型不太好啊
I don’t think pretty boy’s hair’s good enough.
别碰我 你这根竹竿子
Don’t touch me, faggot!
你就是个傻♥逼♥
You’re a fuckin’ asshole.
嘿 梅森
Hey, Mason!
嘿 吉尔
Hey, Jill.
你要去哪儿
So, where’re you going?
去大学那边
Over to the college.
去那儿干嘛
What’s going on there?
我妈妈在那里教书
My mom’s a teacher.
哦 不错嘛 她教什么
Oh, cool. What does she teach?
心理学吧
Psychology, I think.
你呢
What’re you up to?
哦 我妈妈开了家针功夫
Oh, my mom owns Needleworks.
就是那边那间手工艺术店
The arts and crafts store over there.
我只是到处逛逛
So I’m just kinda hangin’ out.
但我待会儿得去医院了
But I’m supposed to be going to the hospital soon.
为什么
How come?
你认识寇特妮吗
You know Courtney?
那个染黑发戴鼻环
Girl with the dyed black hair and the nose ring?
每天都穿露脐装的女孩儿
Wears Hot Topic every day?
应该认识吧
I think so.
我们小时候是最好的朋友
We used to be best friends growing up,
但长大了也就疏远了
but we’ve kind of grown apart.
她迷上了情绪摇滚 觉得我已经是个过去式了
She sorta got all emo, she thinks I’m a prep,
但我还是把她当朋友
but I still consider her a friend.
哎总之就是 她割腕了
Anyway, she cut one of her wrists.
也不知道严不严重 我应该去看看
I don’t know how bad, but I think I should go visit.
你读的什么
So what’re you reading?
额 冠军的早餐 库尔特·冯内古特写的
Uh, it’s Breakfast of Champions. Kurt Vonnegut.
我哥哥很喜欢他
I think my older brother likes him.
我现在在读 杀死一只知更鸟 第三遍了
I’m reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the third time.
我的朋友们都取笑我
My friends make fun of me.
我可能是咱们学校唯一一个
I think I’m the only girl in the whole school
不看暮光系列图书的女生了
who doesn’t like the Twilight books.
你看过吗
Have you read ’em?
当然没
Sure haven’t.
我试着看了一下
I tried,
实在是俗不可耐
but it was so cheesy!
那你觉得圣马科斯怎么样
So, how do you like San Marcos?
还行吧
I like it all right.
比休斯顿小很多 但还是挺好的
It’s a lot smaller than Houston, but it seems pretty cool.
你一直都住在这里吗
Have you always lived here?
是的
Yeah.
如果你想去附近的大城市的话
If you want the big city around here,
你得开车去圣安东尼奥或者奥斯汀市
you have to drive to San Antonio or Austin.
你去过吗
Have you been there yet?
我在圣安东尼奥待过一天
I went to San Antonio for a day,
但还没去过奥斯汀市
but I haven’t been to Austin yet.
所有的高中学生周末都会去那些地方
That’s where all the high school kids go
看表演什么的
on weekends for shows and stuff.
我也听说了
That’s what I’ve heard.
那下周你要去珊娜的聚会吗
So, are you going to Shauna’s party next weekend?
我听说了 但不确定去不去
Um, I think I heard about it. I’m not really sure, though.
去吧
Well, you should!
为什么
Why’s that?
是这样的 李安妮暗恋你呢
Well, LeeAnne has a big crush on you,
我知道她肯定很希望你能去
and I know she was hoping you would go.
你没女朋友吧
You don’t have a girlfriend, do you?
目前还没有
Not currently.
那你就该去
Well then, you should come.
我去告诉蔡斯 让你去
I’ll tell Chase to make sure you’re there.
好吧
Okay–
但千万别告诉李安妮是我说的 她会杀了我
But don’t tell LeeAnne I told you that. She’d kill me.
好的
I won’t.
那我先走了
Well, I better get going.
再见 拜
See you later. Bye.
他的认知学理论 他对孤儿的采访
His cognitive theories, his interviews with orphans,
和行为学理论家的研究成果
ethology theorists’ work,
然后他的理论在
and then he in turn
哈里·哈洛的恒河猴研究中得到了证实
was supported strongly by Harry Harlow’s rhesus monkey study.
同学们 你们想一想
Now, you guys, you gotta think,
当时是十九世纪五十年代 这太激进了
this is the 1950s, this was radical!
它打了传统学习理论 也就是B·F·斯金纳的
This flew in the face of traditional learning theory,
经典理论和工具性条件作用一记响亮的耳光
of B.F. Skinner’s classical and instrumental conditioning.
然后 鲍尔比提出
Now, Bowlby’s gonna argue that
人类的绵延取决于我们懂得爱
human survival depends on us falling in love.
取决于我爱我的妈妈
It depends on me falling in love with my mother
我的妈妈也爱我
and my mother falling in love with me.
如果没有了这些爱
And if that doesn’t happen,
我们基本就玩完儿了
we’re pretty much doomed.
现在大家想一想
Now think about it.
老虎把她的整个族人都从山洞里追了出来
A tiger chases her tribe out of a cave
然后 伟大的母亲站了出来
Now, an ideal mother goes,
我的孩子 我爱你 我要保护你
“My baby! I love you, I’ll protect you!”
或者是 这个嘛 我为什么要带上你
Or, “Well, you, why am I gonna pick you up?
你就是拖油瓶
You’re gonna slow me down.
给老虎当午餐去吧
“You are tiger kibble!”
那么我们下周将会学习
So, next week, we are gonna get into
鲍尔比依恋理论的四个阶段
Bowlby’s four stages of attachment.
哦 哦 呃 道格拉斯教授和我
Oh, oh… Uh, Professor Douglas and I…
你们中的一些也上埃琳娜的课
Some of you might have classes with Elena.
我和她要在我家
She and I are hosting a
举办一个小型的感恩节前夕聚会
little pre-Thanksgiving get-together at my place,
如果你们想来的话 就过来看看吧
so if anyone wants to come, please stop by.
我厨艺一般般哦
I’m not the greatest cook.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨曼塔
Samantha!
你为什么没有去接你弟弟
Why the hell didn’t you
你说过要去的
pick up your brother like you said you would?
好了 妈妈 我知道你想说什么
Okay. Mom… Morn, I know what you’re gonna say.
她本来就晚了 我们也没法儿掉头
She was running late and we couldn’t turn around.
不 别找借口
No, no! No excuses!
食言是底线好吗 你打破了这个底线
The bottom line is you didn’t do what you said you were gonna do!
你就把你弟扔那儿了
You stranded your brother!
叫我朋友掉头挺尴尬的
It’s embarrassing to ask my friend to turn around
特别是去接一个中学的小屁孩儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!