Yellow – Coldplay
少年时代
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all Yellow
came along
I wrote a song for you
嘿 宝贝 准备好走了吗
Hey, love bug. You ready?
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
-嘿 你知道吗 妈妈 -什么
-Hey, guess what, Mom? -What?
And all the things you do
我知道那些黄蜂从哪儿来的了
I figured out where wasps come from.
噢 是吗 是哪儿
Oh, yeah? Where?
我想一定是
Well, I think it must be,
And it was called Yellow
如果你恰好把水抖到空气里
if you flick water into the air just right,
它就变成了黄蜂
it’ll turn into a wasp.
-嘿 -没错吧
-Hey! -Yep.
那很酷啊
That’s cool.
今天在学校过得怎么样
So, how was your day at school?
挺好的
Fine.
我这次和巴特勒小姐
I had a good meeting with
聊得挺愉快的 我还挺喜欢她
Miss Butler this time. I kind of liked her.
她说了些什么
What’d she say?
好吧 她说
Well, she said that you
你没有交你的家庭作业
weren’t turning in your homework assignments.
我和她说 我知道他有做
And I told her, “I know he does them,
因为我每晚都有检查
“’cause I check them every night.”
她说她在你的背包里
She said she found a big chunk of them
找到一堆被揉得皱巴巴的作业
crumpled up at the bottom of your backpack.
她又没要求交
She didn’t ask for ’em.
宝贝 她不需要开口 你应该自觉交上去
Baby, she doesn’t have to. You’re just supposed to turn them in.
她还说你仍然整天都看着窗外
And she said you’re still staring out the window all day.
没有整天
Not all day.
她说你弄坏了她的卷笔刀
And she said that you destroyed her pencil sharpener.
我不是故意的
Not on purpose!
等等 她说你在里面塞了很多石子
Wait! She said that you crammed a bunch of rocks in it.
我以为既然我们能削铅笔
I thought if we could sharpen pencils,
或许我们还能削石头
maybe we could sharpen rocks.
好吧 那你需要削过的石头来做什么呢
Well, what were you gonna do with a bunch of sharpened rocks?
我想做一个箭头来作石头收藏品
I was trying to make arrowheads for my rock collection.
唔
Mm.
伙计 该我了
Dude, my turn!
等下
Hold on.
梅森
Mason!
萨曼塔
Samantha!
噢
Oh!
汤米 梅森在那下面吗
Tommy! Is Mason down there?
是啊
Yeah.
告诉他要回家吃饭啦
Well, tell him he has to come home to dinner.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey–
嘿 甜心 你怎么还没准备好
Hey, sweetie. Why aren’t you ready?
嘿 梅森
Hey, Mason.
嘿 泰德
Hey, Ted.
来吧 快点 我们走
Come on, hurry up. Let’s go.
-现在几点了 -九点了 快走 快走
-What time is it? -It’s 9:00. Let’s go, let’s go!
好的 我本来想打给你 因为珍妮丝累到睡着
Okay, I meant to call you, ’cause Janice flaked out.
没有人照顾孩子了
I don’t have a sitter.
你为什么不找其他人
Why didn’t you call somebody else?
我现在找不到保姆啊 现在都九点了
I can’t get a babysitter now. It’s 9:00.
但是我们欢迎你就来家里待着啊
But you’re welcome to hang out with us.
呃 不用了 我的意思是 我们都安排好了
Well, no! I mean, we have plans.
大家都在等着我
The guys are expecting me.
-没事 你自己去吧 -好吧
-Well, you can go. -All right.
我过几个小时就回来
I’ll come back in a couple of hours.
行吗
Is that okay?
行啊 可以 没事的
Yeah. Yes, it’s okay. All right.
哭泣的桃金娘 《哈利波特》中人物 整天在盥洗室哭哭啼啼的幽灵
别回头 别回头 我不想和哭泣的桃金娘讲话
“‘Turn back! Turn back! I don’t wanna talk to Moaning Myrtle.’
谁 他们迅速的回过头来 哈利问道
“‘Who?’ said Harry, as they backtracked quickly.
她整天在二楼的
“‘She haunts one of the toilets
女盥洗室里出没 赫敏说
“In the girls’ bathroom on the first floor, ‘ said Hermione.
在厕所里出没
“‘She haunts a toilet?’
是的 那坏了一整年了
‘Yes, it’s been out of order all year,
因为她总是发脾气 把水都溢到地板上了
“‘because she keeps having tantrums and flooding the place!’
反正我从没进过去 我都尽量避免
“‘I never went in there anyway, if I could avoid it.’
你想尿尿的时候 她就在旁边哭 太可怕了
“‘It’s awful trying to have a pee with her wailing at you.'”
你就不能直接说出来吗
Why can’t you just say that?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我不想和你一起走 -你还说抱歉 都是放屁
-I don’t wanna go with you. -You’re sorry, that’s bullshit!
没错 我想在这陪着孩子们
That’s right. I wanna stay here with my kids.
我更愿意这么做
That’s what I’d rather do.
你能不能别再拿你的孩子当借口
Would you stop using your kids as an excuse?
我知道你必须陪着孩子 你在
I know you have to stay here with your kids! You’re acting…
你一点都不成熟 你没有责任感
You have this immature life. You have no responsibility!
我一点都不成熟
I have an immature life!
我有责任感 我一点都不成熟
I have responsibility. I have an immature life.
你不知道为人父母是怎么样子的
You don’t know what it’s like to be a parent.
是 我不知道
No, I don’t!
那么为什么我要为你犯下的错误承担责任
And why am I responsible for your mistakes in life?
不准说我的孩子是种错误 不准
Don’t call my kids mistakes! Don’t!
我没说你的孩子是
I didn’t call your kids…
你说了 你生命中的错误 还指向我的孩子
You said, “Your mistakes in your life,” Pointing at my kids.
我知道我说了什么 你知道
I know what I said, you know.
你又立刻用你的孩子当借口了
And immediately you use your kids again.
这就是现实 我是个母亲
This is the reality. I’m a parent!
-那就意味着责任 -我知道你是个母亲
-That means responsibility. -I know you’re a parent.
我也想有自己的时间
I would love to have some time to myself!
我他妈的也想去看电影
I would love to just go to a fuckin’ movie!
你以为我不想吗
You don’t think I’d like that?
去外面吃顿饭 去泡吧
Go have some dinner, go to a bar!
我甚至都不知道那是什么感觉了
I don’t even know what that’s like!
我本来还是妈妈的宝贝女儿
I was someone’s daughter,
然后我他妈的就变成了娃他妈
then I was somebody’s fuckin’ mother!
行吗 我都不知道那是什么感觉
Okay? I don’t know what that’s like!
停下
Stop!
别唱了
Quit it!
别唱了
Quit it!
妈妈
Mom!
这究竟是什么回事
What the hell is going on in here?
你们知道现在是几点吗
Do you guys know what time it is?
他往我身上扔东西
He’s throwing things at me.
梅森 不要扔你姐姐
Mason! Do not throw things at your sister!
她在装无辜 她先打我的
She’s faking, she hit me first!
你们两个都给我听着
Listen, both of you!
我要回去睡觉
I’m going back to bed.
我不想再听到叽叽喳喳的声音
I don’t wanna hear another peep out of here for an hour.
上♥床♥睡觉
Go to sleep.
-骗子 -你们两个
-Faker! -Guys!
太赞了
Awesome!
看我在街上捡到什么
Look what I found in the street.
伙计
Dude!
我知道 很赞吧
I know, right?
快看这对
Look at those.
哇呜 快看这对啊
Ooh! Look at those!
太赞了
Awesome!
你们听我说说 我想和你们说点事
So listen, guys, I wanna talk to you about something.
你们一开始可能会不喜欢这个想法
And you might not like this idea at first,
但我们要搬去休斯敦了
but we’re moving to Houston.
什么时候
When?
很快
Well, soon.
我们应该先搬出来
We should be out by the first,
那样我们下个月就不用付两份租金了
so we don’t have to pay two rents next month.
不 妈妈 我们不要搬家 不要 不要