我的组织 我和我的两个伙伴
My gang. Me and my two mates.
那不是重点 我们是叛逆的人
But that’s not the point. We’re renegades.
严格禁止儿童加入
Strictly no kids allowed.
好吧 你确实对组织一无所知
Well, yeah, well, you obviously know nothing about gangs,
谈话到此结束 好吗
so this conversation’s over, OK
在你回来时 我肯定不在了
I won’t be here when you get home.
他妈的
Fuckin’ hell!
将军将军
Shogun! Shogun!
带我一起
Take me with you!
将军
Shogun!
他要去哪里
Mate, where’d he go
会回来吗
Is he coming back
我不想待下去了
I don’t wanna live here.
-我能试试吗 -不行
-Can I have a go -Nope.
你要有肌肉才行
You need muscle to do this.
总之 这是男人的工作
And anyway, this is a man’s work.
你也不是男人
You’re not a man.
技术上说 我是 你不是
Technically, I am. And you’re not.
快点 走开
Go on, piss off.
820 840 860 880
820. 840. 860. 880.
天哪 利夫我们发了
Bloody hell, Leaf! We’re rich!
我们要发大财了
We’re bloomin’ rich.
你也很有潜力
You’ve got some potential too.
我们有钱了
We’re rich.
太棒了我们发财了
Whoo! We’re rich!
“有潜力的 指显示出
Potential. Not now ma ni fest,
显示出在活动和存在时
or showing signs of ex is tence or activity.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell
你到底想干什么
Who the hell are you supposed to be
我要了这些
I’ll take these.
5美元能买♥♥多少冰棍
Now, how many iceblocks can I get for $5, eh
5美元在现实世界还是垄断世界
$5 in the real world or Monopoly Land
-谢谢 男孩 -别再这么叫我了
-Thanks, Boy. -Don’t call me that anymore.
-什么 “男孩”吗 -恩 我不喜欢
-What, “Boy” -Yeah. I don’t like it.
那方兹怎么样
Well, what about Fonzie
就叫我小将军好了
Just call me Little Shogun.
谢谢 小将军 谢谢 小将军
-Thanks, Little Shogun. -Thanks, Little Shogun.
谢谢 小将军 谢谢 小方兹
-Thanks, Little Shogun. -Thanks, Little Fonzie.
穿上那夹克 你真像迈克尔·杰克逊
No, you look like Michael Jackson in that jacket.
是的 兄弟 是从我爸手里赢过来的
Yeah, bro. Scored it from the old man.
那是候登和莎当妮
There’s Holden and Chardonnay.
现在他们经常一起出去
They’re going out now.
他们法式接吻了 还做了其它所有事
They’ve been French kissing and everything.
他们在海滩上 在马上
Yeah, they’ve been pashing at the beach, on a horse,
还有商店后面都激♥情♥四溢呢
at the back of the shop.
我还听说他们还在垃圾堆那里做过
I heard they were pashing at the dump too.
那又怎样 小孩子的热情而已
So Pashing’s for kids.
总之 我不会待很久 我很快会离开
Anyway, I’m not here for long. I’m gonna be moving soon.
你好 男孩
Hey, Boy.
看看是哪个不要脸的来了
Well, well, well, look at this cheeky fella.
你已经修理过我了
Far, you got your patch already.
当然 当然
Tsk, of course, of course.
将军说过我要喝一大瓶啤酒才能加入
Shogun says I have to drink a gumboot full of beer before I can get one.
他已经不想要你加入了
He doesn’t want you in our gang no more.
-你惹他生气了 -我做什么了
-You pissed him off. -What did I do
我不知道 但是千万别回俱乐部去 他会杀了你
I don’t know, but don’t come back to the clubhouse or he’ll kill you.
莎当妮怎么样
How’s Char-don-nay
她很酷
She’s cool.
我知道 因为我已经和她做过了
I know she is, ’cause I already rooted her.
-什么 废话 -事实如此 在我爸爸车里
-What Bull. -Straight up. In my dad’s car.
她真是太棒了
Far, she was good!
你说谎 我要去问她
You’re lying. I’m gonna ask her, then
去吧 反正她是个骗子
Go on, then. She’s a liar, anyway.
如果我再看见她在我家附近出现
And if I see her round my pad again,
我就要你喝一大瓶猪蹄三明治
I’m gonna make you drink a gumboot full of knuckles and sandwiches, boy.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
男孩
Boy!
大将军来了
It’s Big Shogun.
将军 你回来了 看看我发现什么了
Shogun, you came back. Look, look what I found.
脱下来
Take it off!
脱下来 脱 下 来
Take it off. Take it off!
谁说你可以偷我的夹克了
Who said you could steal my jacket
-没人说过 -很好 没有人
-Nobody. -That’s right nobody.
那你又是在哪里买♥♥冰棍的
Now, where’d you get that iceblock, hey
你从哪里拿的钱
Where’d you get the money for that iceblock
回答我 你从哪里买♥♥冰棍的
Answer me. Where did you get that iceblock from
阿♥拉♥曼
Alamein!
你有问题吗
What the hell is your problem, bro
你有问题吧 我在教育他
What’s wrong with you I’m teaching him a lesson.
什么 他很好 你才是需要被教育的人
What He’s fine. You’re the one who needs to sort it out, bro!
他要知道不能偷窃
He needs to learn about not stealing!
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such a frickin’ egg.
你才是 你是大混♥蛋♥
Oh, you are. You’re a major egg.
她怎么会看上你
What the hell did she see in you, eh
-住口 -还是那么混♥蛋♥
-Ah, shut your face. -Still a bloody nuisance!
我知道你是什么 说说你是什么吧 你管我是什么呢
I know you are, said you are. What am I
你 别挡路
Out of my way, you!
你还好吗 男孩 别担心 兄弟
-Are you right, Boy -Don’t worry about it, bro.
想要冰棍吗
Want my iceblock
今天对不起 孩子
Sorry about today, B.
我现在压力很大
I’m under a lot of stress at the moment.
有很多事情要做
Got a lot going on, you know
人们总想把我打倒
People trying to bring me down and shit.
主要是政♥府♥ 还有其他人
The government, mainly, and others.
我很受挫 又找不到自己的东西
And I’m getting frustrated, you know, I can’t find my shit.
还这样对你 我很抱歉
I’m sorry I am like I am sometimes.
我容易生气
I get angry.
就像绿巨人一样 他也容易生气
A bit like the Hulk. He gets angry.
但他经常帮助别人
He’s usually helping people,
有时也会失去控制 但他并不坏
but sometimes he loses control, but he’s not a bad guy.
他其实是个好人
Mainly he’s a good guy.
想想你可以为爸爸 接受一个不可思议的绿巨人吗
Think you can handle having The Incredible Hulk for a dad
可以
Yep.
我爱你 再见
I love you. See ya.
-好了吗 兄弟 -好了 很好
-All good, bro -Yeah, bro. Good.
太好了
Far.
利夫
LEAF!
门把哪里去了
Where are the doorknobs
阿♥拉♥曼 别煮门把
-Al, stop cooking the doorknobs. -Shush.
我就说嘛
Ooh, I’m telling.
这里怎么了
What’s going on in here
什么味道
What’s that smell
门把 培根
-Doorknobs. -Bacon.
培根
Bacon
即使他惹人讨厌 但他依然拥有很酷的能力
Even though he’s hideous as, he’s still got some cool powers.
他胃里有发光体
He’s got the light in his stomach.
我真不知道这是要用来干嘛
I don’t really know what it’s for,
但当他开心时 就会发光
but when he’s happy, shit, it gets bright as!
最好的是他的手指
And the best thing about him is his finger.
可以治愈所有创伤
And it can heal all wounds,
比如你要是脖子上有切口或割伤 或是头疼
be it a gash or cut on your neck, heartache.
好啊 将军
Hey, Shogun.
他能把一切都搞定 没问题
Well, he’ll fix that up, no problem.
发现什么了吗
Find anything yet
我们正在挖洞找乐子呢 是不是 洛奇
Oh, yeah, yeah, we’re just digging for fun now, eh, Rocky
-将军 -什么事
-Hey, um, Shogun -Yeah
-如果它丢了呢 -什么
-What if it’s gone -Hmm
宝藏 如果有人拿走了呢
The, um, treasure. What if someone’s taken it
谁 谁
Who WHO
-是谁 我一定整死他 -我不知道
-Who Man, I’ll fuckin’ kill them. -I don’t know.