这不是聚会 笨蛋 这是个会议
It’s not a party, egg. It’s a get-together.
两者可不一样
There’s a difference.
如果这是个聚会 你会知道的
Rightio. If it was a party, you’d know about it.
无所谓
Whatever.
洛奇
Rocky
再见了
Oh, see ya.
你玩得开心吗
Hey, you having a good time
-是啊 -是吗
-Yeah. -Yeah
你的发型看起来真有型
Yeah, your haircut seems to be a bit of a hit.
-想要喝一小口啤酒吗 -想啊
-Hey, you want a little sip of beer -Yeah.
只能喝一小口
Little one.
好喝吗
Good
好喝
Yep.
11岁 第一次喝酒还是太年轻了
11, eh That’s pretty young for your first sip.
如果你找到更多这玩意儿 带来给我 好吗
Oh, if you find any more of that stuff, bring it to me, eh
没问题
OK.
你可以不要叫我”爸爸”吗
And can you stop calling me “Dad”
这听起来怪怪的 而且 我俩也更像兄弟嘛
It sounds weird. Besides, we’re more like bros, you and me.
-那我叫你什么 -不知道 你认为呢
-Then what shall I call you -I don’t know. What do you reckon
-阿♥拉♥曼 -让我想想
-Alamein -Maybe.
“将军”怎么样 我很喜欢
What about ‘Shogun’ I like that.
-将军是什么 -日本武士的主人
-What’s Shogun -Samurai master.
像是指挥官
Like a commander.
-他统治所有武士 -像是阿里基
-He rules the samurais. -Like ariki.
是啊 但是他也是个武士
Yeah, but he’s a samurai.
武士更强大一些
Samurais are better.
将军
Shogun.
听起来多棒
Yeah. Oh, that sounds good!
那叫我什么呢
So what should we call me
“小将军”怎么样 很有意思
I don’t know. ‘Little shogun’ That’d be funny.
你好 男孩
Hey, Boy.
阿♥拉♥曼 你好
Oh, hi, Al.
好啊 孩子们
Hey, boys!
进来 快进来 坐下
Come in. Come in. Here, have a seat.
-来 坐下 -谢谢 叔叔
-Go on. Sit down. -Thank you, Uncle.
叫我将军吧
Nah, nah, nah. Call me Shogun.
这才是聚会
This is a party!
为什么你们不出去交朋友呢
Oi, why aren’t you out there making friends
我们谁都不认识 伙计
We don’t know no-one, man.
“我们谁都不认识 伙计”
“Don’t know no-one, man.”
先学着说话吧
Hey, learn how to speak!
男孩 你没做饭 我们都饿了
Boy, you didn’t make dinner. We’re hungry!
我看上去像你妈吗 自己去做
Do I look like your bloody mother Make your own.
滚开 我已经受够你们这群孩子烦我了
Piss off, will ya I’m sick of you kids hassling me.
-冷静 -冷静下 这是个聚会
Chill out, man. Chill out, man. It’s a party.
冷静
-Eh -Chill out.
太迟钝了 你这个老家伙
Oh, too slow, you old man.
你过来
Hey! Come over here.
这是个男子汉 就在这里 这是个男子汉
Here’s a real man, right here. This is a real man.
不像你们两个笨蛋
Not like you two eggs.
我的儿子 亲爱的朋友们
Hey, my son. My best friend.
我的男子汉
My main man.
另一个我的男子汉
And my other main man.
这里是谁 三个男子汉
Who’s this Three main men.
这是什么 三个男子汉
Who’s that The three main men.
那是谁 两个笨蛋
Who’s that The two egg men.
看看你们 朋友
Look at you, man.
拜托 伙计
Oh, come come on, man!
我真希望他是我爸爸
Oh, man. I wish he was my dad.
我也能成为”疯马”
I’m gonna be a Crazy Horse too.
将军 我叫什么 将军
Shogun. What’s my name Shogun.
我是个将军
I’m a shogun!
我是个将军
I’m a shogun!
走开 伙计
Piss off, man.
-你好 -你好 莎当妮
-Hello -Oh, hi, Chardonnay.
我是男孩
It’s Boy speaking.
我在想你可不可以赏脸
I was just wondering if you would like
来坐我爸的车兜风
to come for a ride in my dad’s cool car.
快去接
Fetch!
我觉得很无聊
I’m bored.
好啊
Hey.
好吧
Well
你可以看我的老二 但是我不会让你怀孕的
you can see my dick, but I ain’t allowed to get you pregnant.
该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking arsehole.
看 我得到了个唇印
Look, I got a hickey.
-是个男子汉了 -是啊
-Man! -Yeah.
-挖啊挖啊 -就在那里 兄弟
-Dig! Dig! -That’s the way, bro!
好男孩 就在那里 就在那里
Good boy. That’s it. That’s the one.
找到我的东西 我就能离开这鬼地方了
Find my shit so I can get the hell out of here.
好奴隶 男孩
Good slave, Boy!
-不是什么该死的奴隶 -对不起 老兄
-Not a fucking slave. -Sorry, bro.
我也不想要唇印的
I wasn’t really expecting a hickey.
知道吗 它就这么自然而然发生了
Well, what It just came.
在我脖子上 就这么发生了
It’s on my neck happened.
你来打我 我来阻挡吗
So you go to punch me and then I block it
完全正确
Yep.
该死的
Aarggh! Fuck!
-你还好吗 伙计 -现在一点也不好
-You alright, mate -Not now!
就这些吗
Is that it
别动
Stop moving.
别动 这很酷很有型
-Just hold still, bro. -It’s just hot.
太棒了 这纹身真酷
Far. Mean-as tatts.
好了 现在轮到你了
Yep. And now it’s your turn.
什么
What
别担心 你是用孩子的工具
Don’t worry, man, you’ll get the kids’ version.
知道我为什么让你停车吗 女士
Know why I pulled you over, miss
-也许你还不会开车呢 -好像你会似的 笨蛋
-Probably can’t even drive, anyway. -As if you can, egg.
你脑子进水了吗 这是个发型
-Far, what happened to your head -It’s a haircut.
-最新的发型 -现在已经不新了
-It’s the latest style. -It’s late alright.
好吧 进来吧
Alright, come on in, then.
这车子闻起来有大♥麻♥味
Phew! This car smells like marijuana.
你不应该抽大♥麻♥
You shouldn’t smoke it.
你的下场会像周围的傻瓜一样
You’ll end up like all the rest of them dopeheads around here
莫名其妙的哭 又莫名其妙的笑
laughing at nothing and crying at everything.
你最近去哪里了 好久不见
Where you been, anyway Ain’t seen you in ages.
和大人一起出去玩呗
Hanging with the old man.
-你和谁一起来这里 -我妈妈 她在玩扑克机
-So, who are you here with -My mum. She’s playing the pokies.
赢了什么吗
She win anything
没有
Nuh.
但是她认为最好把钱放在大生意上
But she reckons it’s better to risk your money on something big,
那样即使穷困潦倒也比整天无所事事好
be real poor, instead of sitting around being a bit poor.
你错过了很多有意思的事
Far, you’ve been missing out on all the fun.
昨天我们把默里推下码头了
We pushed Murray off the wharf yesterday.
现在我没时间管小孩的事了
Ain’t got time for that kids’ stuff.
我在工作 尽快离开这个鬼地方
I’m working. Trying to get out of this dump.
你们什么时候走
When you guys leaving
不清楚 可能等爸爸闲下来吧
Don’t know. When my dad’s free, I guess.
-但他是个大忙人 -他们一直都这样
-But he’s a busy man. -They always are.
看来我们都逃过那些了
Oh, well, looks like we lost.
-你怎么知道 -因为我们要回家了
-How do you know -‘Cause we’re going home.
再见 笨蛋
See ya dopehead.
怪人 你感觉困了吗
Weirdo, do you feel sleepy yet
没有
No.
我的超能力一定是出问题了
My powers must be stink.
也许它不是对每个人都有效
Maybe power don’t work on everyone.
谁呢 什么时候呢
Well, who, then
妈妈 求你了 在我找到那笔钱之前 我只是需要一点钱
Please, Mum, I just need a little bit of money till I find my money.
我来不及等你了 我还有地方要去
I can’t wait for you. I’ve got places to be.
别指望我把孩子都带着
And don’t expect me to take them kids.
他们对于”疯马”都太年轻了
They’re too young to be Crazy Horses.