This one has all got magic powers,
这个人可以跳过房♥顶
this fella can jump real high,
这个人可以跑过汽车
this fella can run real fast,
这个人可以炸毁任何东西
this fella can blow things up
这个人可以随时隐形
and this fella can turn invisible.
洛奇 该回家了
Rocky, you have to come home.
我在画画呢
But I’m drawing.
快点 傻子 我有更好的事情去做
Hurry up, fool. I got better things to do than this.
过会再来完成吧
Finish it off later.
他妈的 你这个讨厌鬼 让我走那么远到这来
Bloody hell, you’re a nuisance. Making me walk all the way down here.
妈妈 再见
Bye, Mum.
我要你别在这晃悠了 这儿很恐怖
I want you to stop hanging around down there. It’s creepy.
别像个怪胎一样
And stop being so weird.
快点 笨蛋
Hurry up, egg.
讨厌的笨蛋
Bloody egg.
你是什么 就是个笨蛋
What are you An egg.
臭鸡蛋
Rotten egg.
炒鸡蛋 煮鸡蛋 荷包蛋
Scrambled egg. Boiled egg. Poached egg.
他妈的
Bloody hell.
又是龙虾
Crayfish again.
所以如果你们这些家伙住在中部
So if you fellas live in the middle,
那还是老实待在家里吧 反正也没更好的地方去
may as well stay home because no bloody good anywhere else.
你想做什么呢 利夫
What do you want to do, eh, Leaf
我们最好还是待在这 是不是
We might as well just stay here, eh
伙计 在学校 今天可是个大日子
Oh, man, had a massive day at school today.
今天学校里有一伙人打群架
There was a big-ass rumble at school.
大多数孩子都加入了
Most of the children were involved.
但我没有 因为我是好男孩
I wasn’t, because I’m a good boy.
我才不喜欢打架呢
I don’t like fighting, eh.
发生了好多事啊 还有什么呢
Far, lots of things happened, but what else
对了 我看见我的女朋友了 莎当妮
Oh, yeah. I seen my girlfriend, Chardonnay.
她邀请我去她家
She invited me back to her house
我们还一起吃麦当劳
and we had McDonald’s to eat.
真好吃啊
It was yum.
你为什么爱吃人们的垃圾呢 利夫
Why do you like to eat other people’s rubbish, eh, Leaf
暴风雨要来了
Storm’s coming.
你是谁
Who are you
男孩
Boy.
什么男孩
What boy
阿♥拉♥曼
Alamein.
阿♥拉♥曼
Alamein.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我是你♥爸♥爸
Alright, I’m your dad.
你好啊 爸爸
Hey, Dad.

Hey.
欢迎回家
Welcome back.
-很高兴见到你 -见到你我也很高兴
-Good to see you. -Good to see you.
一切都好吗
How’s it been going
很好 你过得怎么样
Good. How’s it been going with you
不错
Good.
妈妈呢
Now, where’s Mum
我的妈妈 就是你奶奶呢
My mum, you know, your nanny
她现在不在
Oh, she’s not here at the moment.
她在惠灵顿南方的坦基
She’s at a tangi down Wellington.
有人去世了
Someone passed away.
-她什么时候回来 -下星期吧
-When’s she getting back -Sometime next week.
洛奇 快过来 见见爸爸
Rocky, come over here. Meet Dad.
-爸爸 这是洛奇 -洛奇 这是爸爸
Dad, this is Rocky. Rocky, this is Dad.
你好吗 洛奇
Yeah, how are you, Rocky
见到你真好 实在是太好了
Good to see you, man. Too much.
说你好 笨蛋
Say hello, egg.
你好 笨蛋
Hello, egg.
那是凯莉
That’s Kelly.
侄女 我是你叔叔 阿♥拉♥曼
Yeah, niece, I’m your uncle Alamein.
真好 又一个这样的
Oh, great. Another one.
这是我的朋友 朱朱和恰帕
Well, these are my mates Juju and Chuppa.
你好吗 他们也算是你叔叔吧
-How are you doing -They’re basically your uncles.
你们想喝杯茶吗
So, you guys want a cup of tea
喝茶 听起来真不错
Oh, yeah. Yeah, a cup of tea sounds good.
你们想进屋坐坐吗
So, you fellas want to come inside
好啊
Yeah.
好啊 好啊
-Yeah. -Yeah.
那我们进去吧
Yeah, let’s do that.
看过”外星人”吗 那部电影
Seen ‘E.T.’ yet, the movie
没有 那是说什么的
No. What’s it about
外太空人
Spaceman.
其实是外太空的孩子
Oh, space kid, really.
他被困在地球上
He gets trapped on Earth
他和那孩子可以骑着自行车自♥由♥飞行
and him and this kid fly around everywhere on a bicycle.
我看了四遍呢
I seen it four times.
不错的房♥子 老兄
Nice house, bro.
-真像个粪坑 -没错
-It’s a shithole. -Oh, yeah.
我可不确定 兄弟
Oh, I don’t know, bro.
这些老房♥子都是由当地木材制成
These old houses are made of native timber
那可是昂贵的材料
expensive stuff.
很多人都不知道吧 是吗
Not many people know that, eh
这些门把是铜做的 是啊
I mean, these door handles are made of copper. Yeah, yeah.
如果我是个贼
Yeah, if I was a thief,
第一件事就是带走这些铜
the first thing I’d do is I’d take all the copper
把它在熔炉或是火里熔掉
and I’d melt it down in a furnace or a fire
再卖♥♥给一个铜商
and then sell it to a copper dealer, eh.
好了 我看是发礼物的时候了
Alright then, I guess it’s time for presents.
去吧 伙计们 去给孩子拿礼物吧
Go on, boys, go get them presents.
什么礼物
What presents
-就是车里的东西 -明白
-The stuff from the car. -Oh, yeah.
我去帮把手
I might go give them a hand.
看啊 真正的牛奶
Hey, real milk!
一台新电视
A new TV!

Eh
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
该死的世界
-拿去 剩下的给你了 -太谢谢了 爸爸
-Here, you can have the rest. -Oh, thanks, Dad.
但是不要烧到眼睛或是其他东西
Now, don’t go burning your eyes out or anything.
和他一起分着玩
Share them with him too.
-知道这过去是我的房♥间吗 -知道
-You know this used to be my room -Yeah.
你仍然可以住在这
Oh, well, you can still use it.
我和朋友睡在车♥库♥里
I’ll sleep in the garage with my mates.
没问题的
Not a problem.
看看你那个鸡窝头
Wow, look at that mop of hair you’ve got.
哪天我要带你去理个发
I should cut your hair one day.
让你看上去和他一样
Make you look like this fella.
“颤栗者”我看了10遍
I’ve seen ‘Thriller’ 10 times.
这是我弄的
I did that.
可别卷进纳粹里去
Don’t get into the Nazi stuff.
晚安
Night.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
-他要在这住多久 -不知道
-How long is he here for -Don’t know.
但是我们会和他一起走
But we’re leaving with him when he goes.
为什么
Why
因为一家人都是这样的 笨蛋
Because that’s the way families work, egg.
他会和以前一样吗
Is he the same as before
是的 会更好
Yeah, better.
你觉得他记得我吗
Do you think he remembers me
当然了
Yeah, of course, man.
-从我出生时吗 -是啊
-From when I was being born -Yep.
-可我不记得了 -你当然不记得
-I don’t remember it. -No, of course you don’t.
你那时只是个小婴儿 现在也是
You were just a little baby and you still are.
她是什么样的
What was she like
又来了
Not this again.
好吧 她很美 是个出色的歌♥手
Well, she was pretty. She was a good singer.
她和爸爸一起总是充满欢声笑语
And her and Dad were always laughing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!