Like trolls?
不 我们才是鱼饵呢
No. Where are the trolls, mate?

Fuck.
– 你看见了吧 – 对
– You see it? – Yeah.
你看这个大小
You see the size of it?
靠 快抓住它
Shit. Grab it.
– 什么 – 抓住它
– What? – Grab it!
天呐
Jesus.
混♥蛋♥
Bollocks.
哇哦
Wow.

Yeah.
为什么它还没死
Why isn’t it dead?
离死也不远了
It’s not far from it now.
看这张
Look at that one.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
你想要吗
You want it?
拿着
Take it.
你寂寞时可能会用得上
You might be alone sometime and need it.
你懂的
You know what I mean?
我就当你今晚留我这过夜咯
So I take it you’re staying over tonight?

Huh?

Yeah.
我刚刚还这么想来着…这是什么
I would have thought… what’s this?
没什么 挺好的
No, that’s cool.
这是你
There’s you.
真可爱
So cute.
怎么啦 杰克
What’s up, Jack?
你有…你有跟很多男人上过床吗
Have you… Have you slept with many blokes?
我不知道
I don’t know.
一些吧
A few.
我是说 我不会到处乱搞的
I mean, I’ve never slept around.
好吧
All right.
你呢
What about you?
没有 我没有跟许多女孩睡过
Nah, I ain’t slept with many girls.
你过去呢
And your past?
– 这就是我的过去啊 – 不
– That is my past. – No.
我是说 你的过去…砸车的过去
I mean your past… the cars,
在监狱里的过去
your time in prison.
这个怎么了
What about it?
已经结束了 不是吗
It’s really over, right?
当然已经结束了
Of course it is.
为什么 为什么你要…
Why? Why do you…
我只是…
No, I just…
因为我听你亲口说出来
Because I want you to say.
– 说什么 – 算了
– Say what? – Forget it.
我想我爱上你了 米歇尔
I think I’m in love with you, Michelle.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得我也爱上你了
I think I’m in love with you.
你之前还打算说什么呢
What was, what was you going to say, then?
就这些
That’s it.
– 什… – 没事儿了
– Wha… – It’s all right.
你打败我了 你个大混♥蛋♥
You beat me to it, you asshole.
操 我不能
Oh, shit! I can’t.
我不能再呆在这过夜了
I can’t fucking stay.
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
凯利的钥匙丢了 我得回去….早上给她开门
Kelly lost her house key. I’ve got to…
I’ve got to let her in in the morning.
– 哦 别这样 – 操
– Oh, no. – Shit.
我给你叫辆出租车
I’ll call you a taxi.
不不不 不用 这个你不必担心
No, no, no. Don’t worry about it.
大街上这个时候总有很多出租车的
There’s always plenty up on the main street.
我告诉你
I tell you what.
什么
What?
我从来都没有想过….
I never thought…
在我生命中…
in my life…

Shit.
我会说那些话
That I would ever say those words.
或者说是他们对我说的那些话
Or have ’em said to me.
– 嗯 – 你知道吗 你知道吗
– Yeah. – Do you know, do you know?
现在我有个…
Now I have someone.
有个女孩让我…
A girl who makes me…
有时…
Sometime…
有时候我见不着你然后又见到你之后…
when I ain’t seen ya and then I see ya…
我都会变得呼吸困难
I find it hard to breathe.
现在是认真的了是吧
This is getting serious, isn’t it?
你他♥娘♥的♥疯了吗
Are you fucking mad?
不不不 你不许那样做
No, no, no.You can never do this.
你听懂我的话了吗
You understand what I’m saying?
你永远都不许那样做 永远都不许
You can never ever do this. Never!
– 永远 – 对 永远
– Never? – Never, never.
她会理解的 我知道的
She would understand. I know it.
听我说 听我说
Listen, listen.
她理不理解不是问题所在 好吧
Her understanding’s not the issue, okay?
被人认出了才是
Knowledge is the issue.
你的安全才是
Your safety is the issue.
好吗 你知…你知道…
Okay? Do you, do you know…
我擦
Fuck it.
现在网上有重金悬赏捉拿你的通告呢
There’s been a bounty posted for you on the internet.
什么
A what?
就是要查清楚你在哪儿
For information regarding your whereabouts.
现在你给我听好了 我不是要跟你说教
Now listen, I wasn’t going to tell you.
我现在很危险吗
Am I in danger?
不不不不 但是你得意识到
No, no, no, no.But do you now realize
外面有一大把人想要你的命 他们恨死你了
there are people out there who want you? They hate you.
不论如何 他们都不会放过你的
They will never let go of what happened. Ever, ever!
我现在值多少
How much is it for?
那个不重要
That doesn’t matter.
泰利 告诉我 赏金是多少
Terry, how much is it for?
两万
20 grand.
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
但是你听好了 你现在是安全的
But listen, you’re safe.
你现在很安全 没人会知道你在哪儿的
You’re safe as long as nobody knows.
所以你得坚强
So you have to be strong.
你得按照我告诉你的做
You have to stick by the game plan.
不管你有多想向人倾诉
However strongly you may feel this urge,
不管你觉得你自己有多对 你都不能说
however right you may feel it is to follow it, you can’t.
杰克 答应我 你绝不会说出去
And I want you to promise me,Jack, that you won’t.
现在 我要你答应我
Now, you promise me.
你会答应我吗 孩子
Will you do that for me, son?
你能答应我你不会这样做的
Will you promise me that you won’t?
这他♥娘♥的♥很难
It’s so fucking hard.
我明白
I know.
就我们听到的
And as we heard from the recordings
这两个男孩的证词而言
from each boys’ willingness
他们都相互指责想摆脱罪名
to extricate himself from blame at the expense of the other,
事实上 他们都该受到惩罚
both of them are to blame.
他们两个都有犯罪事实
Both committed the act,
尽管他们自己都不想承担责任
though neither will accept responsibility,
更别提让他们解释犯罪的原因了
let alone provide a reason for their actions.
那他们为什么要这样做呢
Though why should they?
即使他们有犯罪动机
And if they did,
这又怎么能成为他们
would it be sufficient to explain the loss
抹杀掉一个美丽而无辜的孩子的从分理由呢
of this beautiful, this innocent child?
那个曾经也充满潜力,但是现在一切都化为虚无的孩子
Who once, so brim-full of potential,will now never have it realized.
那个被惨无人道的暴♥力♥
Who has been,in the most violent manner imaginable,
而从这个世界上抹去的孩子
wiped off the face of the earth.
他们还能有什么理由呢
What reason could be good enough?
没有
None.
除了他们本性极坏
None but this.
这个理由再无其他的了
That they are bad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!