– 还行吧 – 很好
– That’s all right, isn’t it? – Yeah.
你能把这个剪掉一点儿吗
Can you cut that down a bit?
就把那个边剪一点儿
Just the sides.
我只是不想让我之前的兄弟们知道我在哪儿而已
Just don’t want my old mates to know where I am.
你老家的兄弟
Your mates from back home?
– 对 – 杰克上《晚间新闻》了
– Yeah. – Jack, it’s the evening news.
– 那又怎么样 – 曼切斯特的《晚间新闻》诶
– So? – The Manchester evening news.
好吧
All right.
天呐 你太多疑了 你知道吗
God, you’re paranoid. You know that?
听着 史提夫请你今晚去打撞球
So listen, Steve’s asked if you want
to go for a game of pool tonight.
– 你去吗 – 哦 抱歉 老兄
– You up for it? – Oh, sorry, mate.
– 我得去见米歇尔 – 好吧
– I’m seeing Michelle. – All right.
你跟白鲸还好吧
How’s it going with the White Whale anyway?
– 啊~还不错 – 然后呢
– Ah, good. – And?
我希望你别再白鲸白鲸地叫她了
Prefer if you didn’t call her that anymore though.
啊 小杰小朋友变坏了
Ah, Jackie Boy, you’ve got it bad.
我就不明白为什么一定要给别人取一个外号♥
I just don’t see why everyone has to have a name.
– 像小战神之类的吗 – 对
– Like Bruiser? – Yeah.
这就是现实世界 老兄
Just the way the world works, mate.
– 我们已经有了一个名字了 – 对 嗯…
– We’ve all got to have one. – Yeah, well…
但要是你更喜欢叫她米歇尔的话
But if Michelle’s your preference, then…
那就米歇尔吧
Michelle it shall be.
结婚的时候别忘了请我啊
Just don’t forget my invite to the wedding.
嘿 英雄
Hey, hero.
看看我手里是什么
Look what I got.
呃 真是太糟糕了 太糟了
Yeah. It’s horrible. It’s horrible.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你为什么把你的帽子戴得那么低
Why’d you lower your cap like that?
我当时有没意识到
Didn’t realize I had.
不过我喜欢
I love it.
“不理会…” 不 等等
“Disregard for…” No wait.
“他们不顾自身安危 迅速做出判断” 等等等等
“Quick thinking and selfless disregard for their own safety.” La, la, la.
“的英雄主义行为”
“Heroic actions.”
你知道我现在对你有多骄傲吗
You know how proud of you I am?
不知道
No.
骄傲到爆了
Very proud.
对了 我有个礼物送你
Oh. I’ve got something for you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
今天不是我的…
It ain’t me…
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这个是对我们没一起过的那些生日的补偿
It’s for the ones we missed.
哦 我的天…
Oh, my…
我们能结账了吗
Could we have the bill, please?
米歇尔…
Michelle…
我都不知道该说些什么了
I don’t know what to say.
你喜欢吗
You like it, then?
当然 我爱死了
Yeah, I love it.
这只是我给你的两个之中的一个
And that’s only the first half.
那第二个礼物又是什么
Well, what’s the second?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
– 这样如何 – 非常棒
– How about that? – Very good.
很漂亮
It’s very good.
我们现在得严肃一点儿了
Nah, let’s get serious about this.
撅个嘴
Give me a pout.
撅嘴 好吧
A pout? All right.
真他♥娘♥的♥是杂♥志♥第三版女郎的专业撅嘴呢
A fucking Page 3 pout.
什么
What?
你看起来真他♥娘♥的♥呆萌
You’re fucking nuts.
保持姿势 保持住
Carry on, keep going,keep going, keep going.
好了
Yeah.
哦 真风♥骚♥呢
Oh, sultry.
非常棒
Very nice.
我都不知道那个词是什么意思
I don’t even know what that word means.
但是我知道我喜欢这样用
But I know I like it.
– 就这样 – 嗯 就这样
– That’s it? – Yeah, I think so.
给我看看
Show me.
哦 操
Oh, shit.

Yeah.
这下好了 没胶卷了
Yeah, that’s it.
现在我才要开市我得性感攻势呢
And just when I was about to start my porn routine.
我们这是要去哪儿
Where are we going?
什么
What?
是这条路吗
Is this the way?
这可是我们的专属通道 对吧
This is our way, right?
我们都来过这无数次了 杰克
We’ve done it loads of times, Jack.
走这条路我们可以省下大约一个小时呢
And this way we’re going to save, like, an hour.

That’s right.
我们只是走点捷径而已
We’re just taking a short cut.
又不会损害谁的利益
We’re not doing anyone any harm.
你们之前干过这事儿吗
Done this before?
– 当然 – 对
– Yeah. – Yeah.
都好多次了呢
Like loads of times.
操 上吧
Fuck it. Come on, then.
– 操 – 什么
– Oh, shit. – What?
那玩意儿上次都不在呢
That wasn’t there the last time.
快点 杰克
Come on, Jack.
杰克 赶快呀
Jack, come on.
不喜欢这样
Don’t like it!
哦吼吼吼
Oh-ho-ho-ho!
接下来是哪样
What’s next?
你们想吃点什么吗 我都快饿死了
Do you want to grab some food?I’m starving.
天呐 克里斯 看看小战神
Jesus Christ, look at Bruiser.
老兄 你他♥娘♥的♥脸都绿了
Man, you are fucking green!
老兄 你还真是脸都绿了
Man, you are.
你他♥娘♥的♥脸都绿了
You’re fucking green!
别他♥娘♥的♥碰我
Don’t fucking touch me.
小战神脸绿了
The Bruiser!
杰克 凯利现在一定啥都知道了
Jack, Kelly must know by now.
没有 她没有 肯定没有
Nah, she don’t, she don’t.
她整天都在忙工作
She gets in ready for work,
– 所以她是不会知道的 – 好吧
– so she wouldn’t know. – Right.
或许她会知道的 我也不清楚
Although maybe she does,I don’t know.
这个星期都三次了 你知道吗
That’s three times this week. You know that?
什么
What?
你在我家过夜啊
You’ve stayed over.

Oh.
对此你有什么意见吗
You got a problem with that?
一点也没有
Not at all.
我只是 你知道的…
I’m just, you know…
对 你在通知我
Right. You’re informing me.
提醒你…对
Bringing the… yeah.
什么
What?
注意一下你的行为
The fact to your attention.
提醒你一下而已
Enlighten you to it.
嗯 我对此深表感激
Well, I appreciate it.
这是什么
What is it?
安全套
A rubber johnnie.
用来干什么的
What’s it for?
你傻呀
Are you stupid?
用来跟女人性♥交♥的
Shagging women.
要是你不戴这个的话 你的JB会疼的
If you don’t wear one,you get a sore on your dick.
想看看吗
Want to see it?
– 真恶心 – 对
– Eww. – Exactly.
找点东西来挖土
Try and find something to dig with.
这个如何
What about this one?
非常完美
Perfect.
用这个剪一条下来
Cut the little bits off with this.
它们喜欢待在桥下♥阴♥凉的地方
They like the darkness under the bridge, you see.
像鱼饵一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!