很好
Cool.
嗯 我要说的就这些
Yeah, just wanted to, uh,
就这样
just wanted to say that.
老兄
Mate?

Yeah?
我你他♥娘♥的♥是我这辈子在这世上最好的基友了
I think you’re the best friend I ever fucking had.
我也是
Me, too.
你是说 唯一的朋友吗
The only friend, you mean.
你有没有被别的男人干过
You ever get fucked by a guy?
什么
What?
没有
No.
我被♥干♥过
I did.

Oh.
是吗
Yeah?
你还记得我哥吗
You remember my brother?
他…他有把那个插♥进♥去吗
Did… Did he put it right in?
嗯 很多次都插♥进♥去过
Mm-hmm, a lot of times.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我只能把眼睛闭上任他摆弄
Just closed my eyes.

Hmm?
当他干我的时候
When he does it.
我只能闭上眼睛
Just close ’em.
我就在脑海里想着有成百上千扇门
And I think of a room with hundreds of doors.
数不清的门 它们一扇一扇地关上
Hundreds of doors, and they’re closing.
从最远的开始
The one’s furthest away first,
一扇一扇的离我越来越近
and then getting closer,
砰地一声就关上了
just closing, just banging shut.
然后我就在想
And I think,
如果我能在最后一扇门关上之前不哭
if I can keep from crying until the last one shuts…
那我就再也不会哭了
then I won’t cry at all.
然后我就真的不哭了
And I don’t.
想喝点啤酒吗
You want some beers?

Yeah.
我从你包里拿了20块钱 你介意吗
I took a 20 from your pocket, you mind?
都砸进一场表演里了
Blew it on the show.
你就帮我省几个子儿吧
Save a couple for me, will you?
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
去见我负责的其中一个小子
See one of my kids.
谁啊
Who is it?
不关你事儿
None of your business.
只是一个想改邪归正的孩子
Somebody trying to get back into the swing of things.
他做了什么被抓的
What did he do?
这个也不关你的事儿
It’s none of your business, either.
他现在做什么才是重点好吧
It’s what he’s doing now that’s important, yeah?
他的现在
His present.
他的过去都是浮云了
His past is moot.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他也不出门
He just doesn’t go out.
看起来似乎也没什么朋友
He doesn’t seem to have any friends.
也不想去找工作
He’s making no attempt to get a job.
而且…
And…
我就是有点儿担心他有些意志消沉 你知道吗
I’m just a bit worried he’s depressed, you know?
但是我一看到你 你现在做得那么棒
But then I look at you,who’s doing so well.
别这样 泰利
Come on, Terry.
不 你才别这样
No, come on, you.
你救了人 有个好工作 还给自己找了个女朋友
You’re out there saving lives,working, got yourself a girlfriend.
你跟你女朋友关系如何
How’s that going?
还算顺利
It’s going good.
有跟她上♥床♥吗
Had sex yet?
算了 我的错 我道歉
No, I’m sorry. I apologize.
嗯 我们上过床了
Yes, we have.
很好
Good.
我…我能…我能就这件事说点什么吗
C-Can l… Can I say something about that, though?
当然可以
Of course.
就…就是一开始的时候我感觉有点儿….嗯….
It’s just… It’s just starting to feel a little bit, um…
不诚实 你懂吗
dishonest, you know?
天呐 你真的是很喜欢她是吧
Jesus, you really do like her, don’t you?
听我说 杰克
Listen, Jack.
自从我遇到你的第一天开始
The distance that you have traveled since I first met you
这一路走来你一直都没有缺少过惊喜
is nothing short of astonishing.
这就是成就
It’s an achievement.
我是说 你克服了重重阻碍
I mean, you’ve overcome obstacles
大多数没有克服这些的人都已经堕落了…
that many if not most people would have fallen…
为什么要是菲利普
Why Philip?
你为什么不接着说你想要说的了呢
Why don’t you say what you want to say?
说出来吧
Say it.
他不是自杀的
He didn’t kill himself.
那谁杀了他
Who killed him?

Hmm?
我告诉你 你身上的嫌疑….
I tell you, this suspicion of yours is…
向我保证
Promise me.
– 保证什么 保证那就是自杀吗 – 对
– What, that it was suicide? – Yeah.
我保证 我向你保证
I promise. I promise you.
菲利普得正视自己的过去
Philip had to come to terms with what he did.
而现在 因为他不能够正视自己的过去他才自杀的
Now, he took his own life because he was never able to do that.
而你做到了
You did.
你成长了 你已有所改变
You grew. You changed.
你赢得了权利…
You earned the right…
你赢得了成为杰克.伯里奇的权利
You earned the right to be Jack Burridge.
因为这才是事实 这才是他♥娘♥的♥正确的事
Because that’s what this is,it’s a fucking right.
而现在的这个杰克.伯里奇从未对那个女孩撒过谎
And Jack Burridge has not lied to that girl
因为杰克.伯里奇没有任何可以隐瞒的
because Jack Burridge has done nothing to lie about.
你明白我所说的吗 杰克
Do you understand me, Jack?
你明白吗 孩子
Do you understand me, son?

Yeah
有人找你 老兄
There’s somebody here wants to see you, mate.
– 谁啊 – 不知道
– Who? – Don’t know.
呃 他在上货的地方呢 与戴夫和克里斯在一起
Uh, by the loading bay with Dave and Chris.
好吧
All right.
嘿 杰克 过来一下 行吗
Hey, Jack. Get over here, will ya?
– 这是菲利克斯 – 嗨
– This is Felix. – Hi.
他是《晚间新闻》的记者
From the evening news.
想采访你一下 我说的对吗
Wants to do a little piece, am I right?
– 采访我们 – 采访咱俩救人的丰功伟绩
– On us? – Our daring rescue.
事实上 我只是过来照一张相而已
Actually I’m only here to take the photo.
听着 我真不确定…
Listen, I’m not really sure…
什么
What?
我不想照相 行吗
Well, that I want my photo taken, all right?
为什么
Why?
天呐 就一张照片而已
Jesus, Jack, it’s just a photo.
你想在哪儿照 菲利克斯
Where do you want him, Felix?
货车旁边不错 对吧
Beside the van will be good, yeah?
把公♥司♥的商标也照进去 做个装饰
Get the old logo in. Whatnot.
当然 如果你愿意的话
If you like.
戴上帽子如何 戴夫
What about the hats, Dave?
什么
What?
把工作帽也照进去
Get them in, too.
提议不错
That’s a good idea.
卡罗尔 我们还有帽子没有
Carol, have we got any hats in there?
哪种
What kind?
还能有什么帽子 当然是我们自己的帽子
What do you mean “what kind”? Our hats.
印有DV标着的那种吗
DV?
那不正是咱这公♥司♥的名号♥吗
Well, that’s the name of the company, isn’t it?
我去看看再说
I’ll have a look.
呃 再往左去点儿
Uh, a little to the left.
– 往左去 – 他们现在这个位置不错
– To the left! – They’re fine.
好吧 他们就呆在那儿吧
Fine. They’re fine where they are.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
照完了
Got it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!