# I am the sexiest man in Jamaica #
# Round about now #
# I am the sexiest man in Jamaica #
# Round about now #
# I am the sexiest man in Jamaica #
#…maica, maica, maica… #
# I am the sexiest man in Jamaica #
#…maica, maica… #
# And the girls love
me, and I shall… #
这个混♥蛋♥
Charming bastard.
还真有他的
He’s got a way about him.
对啊
Yeah.
你想要再干一瓶吗
You want another of these?
行啊 老兄
Yeah, mate.
– 听着 老兄 – 不 你给我听好了 老兄
– Hey, listen, mate. – No, listen, mate.
这是我跟我女朋友之间的事儿
This is between me and my girlfriend,
所以你给我最好滚远点儿
so you would do better to stay out of…
给我滚远点儿
Get out of the way.
来呀 你个老变♥态♥
Come on, you old pervert.
来啊 我来送你一程
Come on. Get out of here.
混♥蛋♥
Hey!
啊
Aah!
喂喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey!
别这样
Leave it.
好了好了 快住手
Leave it, hey? Leave it.
拜托 小战神
Come on, Bruiser.
你看起来就像他♥娘♥的♥史提芬.西格尔一样
You looked Steven fucking Seagal, mate.
对啊
Yeah.
你现在情绪有点低落
It’s just the come-down you’re feeling.
我们会先把你送到家
We’ll drop you off first.
好好睡上一觉 明天早上就好了
Get some kip.You’ll be all right in the morning.
太帅了 你 就像凡.丹麦吉(美国影星)一样
Van Damage, hey? Ungh!
今晚真是爽
What a night.
今晚真他♥娘♥的♥爽尿了
What a fucking night!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
把书给我
Give me that.
这些东西不是你该看的
There’s nothing in there for you.
你♥爸♥爸知道你在书店里闲逛
Does your father know you’re hanging ’round shops
– 还看那些不该…. -你♥麻♥痹♥
– looking at… – Fuck you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你♥麻♥痹♥
Fuck you.
我老爹早死了
My father’s dead.
哦 抱歉 我不知道…
Oh. I’m sorry.
哦~
Oh.
很抱歉 宝贝儿
I’m sorry, sweetheart.
天呐
Oh, dear.
你个小可怜虫
You poor love.
没事儿 没事儿
It’s all right.
天呐
Dear.
我妈要死了
My mum’s dying.
是吗
Yeah?
是因为癌症
Of cancer.
现在虽然不会死
Well, not now.
但她也活不了多久了
She will be.
好吧
Right.
她得了癌症
She has it.
乳腺癌吗
In her tit?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
嗯 女人不总是那儿出毛病吗
Well, that’s where they get it, women.
我们该拿两瓶可乐的
Should’ve got Coke.
嗯 槽 我给忘了
Mmm, shit. I forgot.
我快渴死了
My mouth’s all dry.
你个混♥蛋♥
Wanker.
杰克 你能把番茄酱递给我一下吗
Pass me that ketchup,Jack, do you mind?
新闻:具体情况还在调查中
And the situation is still under review.
哦 加点番茄酱什么的最爽了
Oh, nothing like a bit of ketchup.
新闻:该名男子已被送往医院
A man has been hospitalized and his house set on fire
其住♥宅♥起火原因已初步确定
in a vigilante attack
系义警警员认错罪犯所致
believed to be a case of mistaken identity.
这名刚从诺丁汉搬来的23岁男子
The 23-year-old man who had recently moved to Nottingham
被误认为与一张小报上所公布的
was reported to resemble an artificially aged photograph
犯罪分子艾瑞克.威尔逊推算的
published in a leading tabloid newspaper
成年后的长相极为相似
of Eric Wilson.
威尔逊 这名曾因杀害一名十岁女童安哥拉.米尔顿
Wilson, the surviving murderer of ten-year-old Angela Milton
而被世人称为男孩甲的男子
who was known at his trial as Boy A,
最近刚获得假释
was recently released from prison.
新闻投诉委员会正在确认
The Press Complaints Commission is still considering
此次照片公布是否违反了相关法令
Whether the release of the image contravened guidelines.
尚未确定此次事件是否会影响其决定
It’s not known whether this attack will affect their decision.
最后一条新闻
And finally,
今晚将在迪兹伯里(加拿大西北部城市)举♥行♥庆功宴…
there were celebrations tonight in Didsbury…
签到了吗 老兄 你还好吧
Got to sign it, mate. You good?
– 还没 我待会儿再去 – 不行
– No, I’ll wait. – No, you won’t.
你得进去
You’re going in there,
然后跟她谈谈 小战神
you’re going to talk to her, Bruiser.
– 不 下次再说吧 – 现在不去以后你就更不会去了
– No, maybe next time. – Maybe never.
你走到她面前
You’re going in, and that’s that.
你约她出来 她也会欣然接受你的邀请 就这么简单
You’re going to invite her out,and she’s going to accept.
我已经受够这些扯淡的事儿了
I’m getting tired of this ridiculousness.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
See you.
那个 呃….
So, uh…
那个…
So…
你明晚上有时间吗
Do you want to do something tomorrow night?
就像我说的一样 是吧
Just like that, eh?
很容易的吧
Yeah, that simple.
谁想得到呢
Who’d have thought?
我知道
I know.
想什么
Thought what?
她还时会想见到你的
That’d she’d ever want to see you again.
是吗
Did you think that?
放我一马吧 小战神 行吗
Give me a break, Bruiser, will you?
想来杯啤酒吗
Would you like a lager?
那个…演出8:30就要开始了…
Well, all the shows start at 8:30, so…
哦
Oh.
不是 我…
God, no, I, um…
我说要看电影 其实就是在家租碟看而已
When I said a movie, I meant a DVD.
什么
A what?
我已经租了两部
I’ve rented a couple.
我本来打算就在我家看来着
I meant for us to watch them here.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
可以吗 我是说…
Is that okay? I mean…
哦 没事儿 没关系的
Oh, yeah. That’s fine.
所以 你会很开心是不是
So you’ll have fun, yeah?
那个…
So…
你为什么要一直躲着我
why you been avoiding me?
我也不清楚
I don’t know.
是因为你醉酒表白那件事儿吗
The “I love you” thing, was it?
– 哦 我…. – 我听着其实蛮开心的 杰克
– Oh, I… – It was sweet, Jack,
但是我也知道其实这并不是你的本意
but I know you didn’t mean it.
不 我…我…
No, I…I…
只是因为你的反应而已…
It’s just the way you came after me…
难道我不该那样吗
Aren’t I allowed?
不 你当然可以
No, hey, you are.
你当然可以 只是…我….
Of course you are. Just, uh…
啊…
Ah…
你是想问 为什么是你 是吗
Why you?
对
Yeah.
嗯 本来…
Yeah, as opposed to…
因为我喜欢你 这个理由难道还不足够吗
Because I like you.Isn’t that reason enough?
够 当然够
No, it is.