我会把你的傻笑当作是你听懂了我的意思
I will take that smirk for acquiescence.
我之前一直看不起你
I really despised you.
别别
No, no.
不不不 听我解释
No, no, no. Let me explain, me.
让我…
Let me…
所有的这些混♥蛋♥事儿
All the shit that happened,
我知道并不是你的错
I know it wasn’t your fault.
但那些已经都发生了 对吧
It was just shit that happens, right?
但作为你的儿子 你的那些想法
But as a kid,the point of view you take
– 才是你影响到我的… – 对你♥妈♥的♥那些想法吗
– is the one that’s given to you… – Your mum?
对 对我妈的那些想法
Yeah, my mum.
我只是想告诉你我很乐意…
And I just want to tell you that I’d like to…
重点是 现在我在这儿 你也在这儿
now that I’m here and you’re here
这么多操蛋的年头都过去了…
and too many fucking years have gone by to…
操 我知道这些都是陈词滥调 这些
Fuck, it’s so corny, to…
什么 弥补失去的这些时光吗
To what? Make up for lost time?
我想…是的
I suppose, yeah.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这些确实是陈词滥调
I think it does sound fucking corny.
是吗 不是吧 我勒个嚓
It does, don’t it? Fucking hell.
当然不 但是说真的 没什么事儿能比你让我开心了
No, but seriously,nothing would make me happier, son.
真的
I really mean that.
爸爸 不要
Daddy, no!
不要 爸爸 别让他把我带走
No! Daddy, don’t let him take me!
你这身很帅
Very nice.
让我看看
Let me see.
哦 真是太帅了
Oh, very nice.
要是谁要找万人迷 杰克
Whoever needs knocking dead, Jack,
你就是那个万人迷没错了
that’s what you’re going to do to him.
– 待会儿见 – 再见
– See you later. – See ya.
看那个
Look at that.

Yeah.
你觉得如何 杰克
What you think, Jack?
什么
What?
他心思都在别人身上
He’s got his mind on someone else.
谁啊
Who’s that?
白鲸啊 老兄
The White Whale, mate.
不是吧
You are kidding.
要是我没搞错的话 她肯定是看上他了
She’s got her mind on him,if I’m not mistaken.
你确定
You sure about that?
好吧
Okay.
可能这样对谁都好
Probably for the best, eh?
她刚才在找你呢
She’s looking for you.
我累个槽 “杰克呢 杰克在哪儿”
Fucking hell…”Where’s Jack?”
– 别看了 她早走了 – 去哪儿了 回家了吗
– Don’t bother, mate. She’s gone. – What, home?
去俱乐部了
Out to the club.
和谁一起
With who?
我也不清楚 或许和克莱尔 露西她们一起走了
I don’t know. Claire, Lucy.
别担心了 老兄 天色还早着呢
Don’t worry, mate.Night’s not over yet.
杰克 杰克 过来 到这儿来
Jack. Jack, come over.
快过来 杰克
Come on, Jack.
# Maybe we can make it happen, baby #
# We could keep trying #
# But things will never change #
# So I don’t look back #
# Still I’m begging
with every step I take #
# But I don’t look back #
# Just a little, little bit better #
# Gonna live to waste some time #
# Tell me would it
make you happy, baby #
克里斯呢
Where’s Chris?
拿酒去了
Getting the drinks in.
你还好吧
You all right?
还撑得住
Yeah.
你喝的有点高了
You’re a little bit drunk.
那又如何
And?
那些跳舞不错的妹纸 其实床上功夫差的要死
Girls who dance like they’re good in bed never are.
听着 老兄
Hey, listen, mate.
她是个好女孩 她可是白鲸啊
She a good girl is the White Whale.
为什么这么叫她
Why do you call her that?
因为她皮肤白 人又壮 不然你觉得是为什么
‘Cause she’s white and she’s big, why else?
无意冒犯 老兄 要是可以的话我早追她了
No offense to her, mate,I’d give her a tumble or three.
说真的 她人又幽默 头脑又聪明
Seriously, she’s funny,and she’s brainy, too.
要我说 要是你想追的话就赶快去追吧 知道吗 老兄
I say, you want to go for it, mate,you go for it, yeah?
好了 嘴巴张开 你们俩
Right, open your mouths.
什么玩意儿
What was that?
– 大象 – 什么
– An Elephant. – What?
一种药
An “E.”

An “E”?
啊 操
Ah, fuck.
哦 放松
Oh, relax.
哦 老兄 我很抱歉 我不该… 哦 我♥草♥
Oh, mate, I’m sorry.I should’ve… Oh, shit.
怎么回事
What’s his problem?
我不知道 可能跟他的假释有关
I don’t know. His parole.
他是个很敏感的家伙 我他♥娘♥的♥还能说什么
He’s a sensitive guy, mate.What the fuck can I say?
今晚真是爽尿了 是吧
Fucking heaven tonight, isn’t it? Huh?
祝你好运 老兄
Be lucky, mate.
她是谁
Who’s she?
他哄了几个小时才哄到手的妹纸
Some bird he’s been coddling for hours.
哦 是吗 那她叫什么名字
Oh, yeah? What’s her name?

Hi.

Hi.
你在躲我吗
You avoiding me?
没有啊
No.
你确定
You sure?
我是说 首先 今晚是是属于我们
I mean, I thought this was our night, first of all.
对 我知道 但是我…
Yeah, it is. It is, but I’m…
我逗你呢
I’m kidding.
我逗你玩儿呢 放轻松点儿
I’m kidding, relax.
明天纽顿的主场你知道吗
You see Newton playing home tomorrow?
你喜欢足球吗 杰克
You like the football, Jack?
不 不是很喜欢
No, not really.
很好 幸好你不喜欢
Well, I’m glad you don’t.
事实上 我本来想在这个话题上跟你多聊聊呢
In fact, I’d go so far as to say that I find it a turn-on.
– 你还好吗 杰克 – 还行
– You okay, Jack? – Yeah.
– 你确定 – 我爱你
– You sure? – I love you.
你说什么
What?
天呐 杰克 你喝醉了
Jesus. Jack, you’re drunk.
不不不 我没喝醉 我没有 我从来都没
No, no, I’m not, I’m not. I’m never…
我从来都没有过这种感觉
Never felt like this before.
你他♥娘♥的♥脑子迷糊了吗
You’re off your fucking head.
– 是不是 – 什么 没有
– Aren’t you? – What? No.
嗯 你想和我共舞一曲吗
Um, do you want to go for a dance?
不 我现在不想跳舞
No, I don’t wanna dance.
听着 杰克 我是很喜欢你 真的
Look, Jack, I like you. I do.
我也很想和你多玩一会儿 但不是像现在这样
And I’d love to spend some time with you, but not like this.
天呐
Jesus.
周一见 好吗
I’ll see you on Monday, yeah?
搞什么玩意儿
What happened?
嗯 我不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
怎么搞的
What the fuck?
难道你不想表白了
You decide not to trundle it?
什么 不 我以为我已经…
What? No, I thought I did…
哦 草草草
Oh, yeah. Shit, shit.
嘿 放轻松
Hey, relax.
你可以待会儿再跟她谈谈
You can talk to her later.
你觉得如何
How you feeling?
# So I say #
# Of course right now #
# Round about now #
# Since they say #
# I am the sexiest man in Jamaica #
# Round about now #
# Since they say #
# I am the sexiest man in Jamaica #
# Round about now #
# Since they say #
# I am the sexiest man in Jamaica #
# Round about now #
# Since they say #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!