啊 操 我的鼻子
Ah! Fuck, my nose!
– 哦 操 – 快来帮忙啊 兄弟们
– Oh, fuck! – Come on, lads!
所以呢…
So…
所以 对 现在 嗯 那个 嗯…
So, yeah, now, it’s… it’s, um…
现在过得确实很好
it’s really good.
和我一起工作的那个家伙 他…
And this guy I work with, he’s…
你们准备好点些什么了吗
Are you ready to order?
是的 当然
Yep, sure.
给我来份金枪鱼和奶酪 谢谢
I’ll have your tuna and cheese, thank you.
你呢 杰克
Jack.
嗯…
Um…
我可以待会儿再来
I can come back.
不用不用 等一下 没事儿
No, no, hang on. It’s all right.
别着急
Take your time.
事实上 你可以先回去了
Actually, could you come back?
谢谢
Thank you.

Shit.
没事儿的 慢慢来
It’s okay, it is.
那是什么 帕尼尼(一种意大利三明治)是个什么玩意儿
What is that? What’s a panini?
那是一种面包卷 烤熟了弄平了就是
It’s a bread roll, toasted, flattened.
那个不错
It’s nice.
那墨西哥鸡肉卷呢
What’s Mexican chicken?
超级辣的
Spicy.
你刚说到哪儿了
So you were saying?
哦 我现在过得越来越好了
So, now, yeah, it’s been going really good.
而且跟我一起工作的那个家伙
And the guy that you’re working with…
他人很好
He’s really nice.
我觉得我掌握了那些东西的窍门
I feel like I’m getting the hang of things.
– 很不错嘛 – 对啊
– Cool. – Yeah.
嗯 我们做了很多装载工作 也做了不少卸载工作
Um, we do a lot of loading,we do a lot of unloading.
也有好多要开车的工作
We do a lot of driving,
所以你懂的 并不是一直都那么难的 所以…
so you know, it’s not all hard work all the time, so…
– 对 还真是意想不到啊 – 对对对
– Yeah, that’s a bonus. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还有 嗯 今天这顿我来请
By the way, um, I want to pay for this.
– 不 绝对不行 – 拜托
– No. No way. – Come on.
我不知道要怎么去花我的薪水
I don’t know what to do with me wages.
相信我 会有花钱的时候的
Trust me, that’ll change.
– 泰利 – 相信我
– Terry. – Believe me.
泰利
Terry.
拜托 让我来请嘛 拜托
Please, now, let me. Please.
既然这样的话… 好吧
Well, okay.
– 您决定好要吃什么了吗 -是的
– Have you decided? – Yes.
那我要份…
I will have…
这是什么 是什么来着
What was it? What was it again?
别他♥娘♥的♥笑我好么
Don’t fucking laugh at me.
你好 米歇尔
Hello, Michelle?
克里斯
Chris.
适应得还不错吧 杰克
How you settling in, Jack?
他又结实又安静是吧
Strong and silent, yeah?
对吗
Is that right?
还是说这意味着你绝对不会
Does that mean you’re never gonna offer
邀请我去喝一杯的 是吗
to take me out for a drink?
喝一杯吗
A drink?
我的天呐 他会说话呢 对
My God, it speaks. Yeah,
喝一杯
A drink.
嗯…
Uh…
如果你不想请的话也没关系
If you don’t want to, that’s fine.
我只是觉得…
I just thought…
对了 不如我们所有人明天一起出去吧
Hey, why don’t we all go out?
明天晚上发工资嘛 我们全组人一起
Tomorrow night, pay day.Get the whole crew.
由你来发邀请 米歇尔
You could do the inviting, Michelle.
好让你除了整天坐在这儿之外能有点别的事儿做
Give you something to do besides sitting around on your ass.
你♥麻♥痹♥
Fuck you.
我可是久了你呢 老兄
Saved you there, mate.
那个女孩 她最爱你了
She loves you best, that girl.
这个给你
Here.
不过我又知道什么呢
But what do I know?
或许在你温柔的外表下面藏着一个唐璜(小说人物,比较风流)呢
Maybe you’re a Don Juan underneath that mild-mannered exterior.
你在看什么呢
What you looking?
杰克
Jack.
别看了 老兄
Kick it on, bloke.
杰克
Jack.
安达吕
Andalu.
白鲸 老兄 米歇尔啊
The White Whale, mate, Michelle?
什么
What?

Hey.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
最近如何
So how’s things?
还好
Okay.
你母亲呢
Your mother?
我好久都没看到她了
I haven’t seen her.
很久了吗
Long time, huh?
听我说 老爸
Listen, Dad.
我现在真有点无家可归了
I’m kind of homeless at the moment.
– 是吗 – 而且我还…
– Yeah? – And I was…
可以 你可以待在这儿
Yeah, stay here.
只是不是你要问我的
Is that what you were going to ask?
– 嗯 – 是吗
– Mmm-hmm. – Yeah?
陪着我吧
Stay with me.
我这儿还有很多房♥间呢
There’s plenty of room.

Hello.
等一下 不好意思 小子
Hang on. Sorry, mate.
冰箱里还有很多啤酒 你自己拿吧
There’s more beers in the fridge. Help yourself.
只要别喝得太高了就行 好吗
Just, uh, try not to get too drunk, okay?
对 听着 你得保持清醒
Right, and listen.You keep your wits about you.
别跟你的同事拼酒量
Don’t try and keep up with those guys.
你听起来很不安
You sound worried.
– 听好了 – 哦 好吧
– Well, listen. – Oh, yeah?
不不不 我没有不安
No. No, I’m not.
我是说 你已经都开始新生活了 不是吗
I mean, you’ve got to start living, yeah?
你知道的 过去怎么样并不代表你以后也是什么样的
You know, the past doesn’t equal the future.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我是说你有权利找点乐子 杰克
It means that you’re entitled to some happiness, Jack.
所以你去吧 玩得开心点
So you go out.You have a good time.
有什么不确定的
Anything you’re not sure about,
或是有什么问题 尽管打给我就好 知道吗
any problems,you just call me, okay?
记住别去理会那些所谓的“前卫”的东西
And don’t pay any attention to all that Forefront nonsense
全是瞎扯淡
because that’s all it is.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 谢谢你 泰利
All right. Thanks, Terry.
行 我周三再过来看你 孩子
All right, man.I’ll see you Wednesday, son.
好吧
All right.
好吧 拜
All right. Bye.
是在哪儿
So where was this?
在伯明翰
In Birmingham.
只持续了六七个月
Only lasted six or seven months.
什么导致了它的终结
What finished it?
她变得有点疯癫了
She went bananas.
是吗 还是说你花了那么长的时间才发现这事儿
Did she? Or did it take you that long to work out she always was?
那你又为什么到这儿来
So why you up here anyway?
工作 还有那些孩子的事儿
Work. And whales.
卡里卡准备要释放他们 我的顾问
Calica’s going to release them, counselor.
我要照顾一个孩子
Looking after a whale.
我都没想到你都看起来这么老了
I cannot get over how old you look.
让我缓缓先
Give me a break.
不不不 我不是说你老
No, no. I don’t mean old.
我是说…
I mean…
长大了
grown up.
我并不想让你尴尬
I’m not trying to embarrass you.
我是说 我才是那个看起来老的那个 对吧
I mean, I’m the one that looks old, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!