笨蛋 站住
Hey, spastic!
笨蛋 为什么你的脸总是脏兮兮的
Hey, spastic, why is your face always dirty?
衣服也是
And his clothes.
对 还有你的衣服也是 老兄
Yeah, and your clothes, mate.
那是因为你是个大笨蛋
It’s because you’re a spastic.
我开玩笑呐
I’m joking.
喂 等等 过来一下
Hey, stop, now.Come here for a minute.
为什么
Why?
我说了我在开玩笑的嘛 别这样 我真是在开玩笑而已
I said we’re joking.Come on, I’m teasing.
秘密 我有个秘密告诉你
Secret, we want to tell you a secret.
谁在那儿
Who’s that?
艾瑞克 是你吗
Is that you, Eric?

Yeah
快下来 到我这儿来
Come down here.
等一下
Just a minute.
马上
Now.
你妈生病了 所以你不许靠近她
Your mother’s sick,so don’t go near her.
– 病了 – 对
– Sick? – That’s right.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你没听到我刚才说什么吗
Didn’t you hear what I said?

Mum.
妈 你还好吗
Mum, are you okay?
你想喝杯热茶吗
Would you like a cup of tea?
让我一个人待会儿
Leave me alone.
我跟别人打了一架 妈
I had a fight, Mum.
让我静一静 出去好吗
Leave me alone. Get out.
一群男孩 他们…
Some boys, they…
我说什么你没听见吗
What did I say to you?
艾瑞克
Eric!

Hey.
怎样才能把500辆汽车聚在一个屋子里
How do you get 500 cars in a shed?
在门口挂上”宾果游戏“的牌子
Put up a bingo sign.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
艾瑞克
Eric.
想看点好玩的吗
Want to see something cool?
他♥娘♥的♥
Bloody hell.
你在干嘛 你就这样直挺挺地撞上我了
What are you doing?You came straight at me!
有什么玩意儿打到我了
Something hit me!
那你的呢
What’s yours?

Huh?
你的名字
What’s your name?
你觉得他是因为内疚吗
Was it guilt, do you think?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
或者是…
Or…
一种道歉的方式
a way of saying sorry?
他对这个世界感到厌倦了吗
Was he sick of the world?
我们该走了
We should go.
那不是个好主意
This was a bad idea.
为什么
Why?
因菲利普他…
Because Philip…
这个问题我们不是讨论了很多遍了吗
How many times have we talked about this?
抱歉
Sorry.
不要觉得对不起谁
Don’t be sorry.
是我决定要带你来这儿的
I made a decision to take you.
但是我们应该朝前看 而不是总留恋过去 好吗
But we have to keep looking forward,not back. Okay?
之前的你也已经在那时死了
The you from then is dead as well.
还是说是我错了
Or am I wrong?
杰克
Jack.
不不不 我没事儿
No, no. I’m all right.
很好
Okay.
好了 走吧
Right, come on.
我可不想赶夜路
I want to go home before dark.
好吧
All right.
把那个放下
Drop that off.
走回去 在拿些其他的东西
Come back, pick up something else.
把那些东西拿到需要它们的地方去
Take that thing wherever it needs to go,
如此循环
and so on.
– 很简单 对吧 – 对 很简单
– Simple, yeah? – Yeah, yeah.
那是肯定的
Absolutely.
你会和克里斯.凯利一组
Now, you’ll be partnered up
那个家伙本来该在这儿的 但…
with Chris Kelly,who should be here but…
啊 凯利先生 很荣幸你能加入我们的谈话
Ah, Mr. Kelly. Glad you could join us.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是杰克
This is Jack.
顺便提一下 我听说你在监狱里呆过几次
By the way, I’m told you been to prison a couple of times.
是 但是我…
Yeah, but, I mean…
听着
Listen.
我提这事儿是想告诉你 你的事在这儿是绝对保密的
I only bring it up to reassure you that your secret’s safe.
好吗
All right?
我坚信一个人有权拥有第二次机会的
I believe a man deserves a second chance.
我也相信他也是有隐私权的
I also believe in his right to privacy.
所以 呃
So, uh,
保守秘密
mum’s the word.
真是个白♥痴♥
Idiot, eh?
没关系 说出来吧
You can say it.
”保守秘密“
“Mum’s the word.”
他以为自己是大卫.布伦特还是谁啊
He’s like David Brent or someone.

Who?
嗯 你不是挺幽默的嘛
Yeah, very funny.
告诉我 你是因为什么进去的
So what were you in for?
要是你不想说的话也没关系…
Unless you don’t want to…
不不不
No, no.
嗯 就是偷偷汽车啊什么的 你懂的 偷车兜风罪
Uh, stealing cars, you know, joyriding.

Right.
你总共干了几次
How many stints you do?
三次
Three.
不是吧
Jesus.
是的 上次之后
Yeah, after me last,
我叔叔泰利建议我在别的地方开始新的生活
me Uncle Terry suggested I make a new start somewhere else.
为了远离之前的不良影响
Get away from bad influences?

Yeah.
那我可不敢保证你真的远离了那些坏影响
Well, I can’t guarantee that that’s what you’ve done.
– 苏菲.麦克吉 – 到
– Sophie McGee. – Present.
安吉拉.米尔顿
Angela Milton.

Present.
斯图尔特.汤姆逊
Stuart Thompson.

Present.
艾米丽.阿普顿
Emily Upton.

Present.
艾瑞克.威尔逊
Eric Wilson.
艾瑞克.威尔逊
Eric Wilson?
旋转
Swing.
旋转 射击
Swing and shoot webs.
我要变绿了
Turn green is what I’d like.
绿
Green?
对啊
Yeah.
把让我生气的家伙撕个稀巴烂
Rip some bastard who was making me angry to bits.
好啊 老兄
Hello, mate.
怎么啦
What’s up?
你们俩都翘课了
You both get off school?
回答我 小子
Answer me, man.

Yeah.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
你哑巴了吗
Are you dumb?
你个大笨蛋
You a spastic?
你的小伙伴是个大傻 老兄
Your mate is spastic, mate.

Oh.
好了 快滚开
All right, now. Fuck off.
我们要跟艾瑞克单独聊聊
We’re gonna have a little word with Eric here.
怎么 你聋了吗 哑巴
What, are you deaf as well as dumb?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!