你要走这边吗
You coming this way?

No.
好吧
Okay.
再见 杰克
I’ll see you around, Jack.
我爱你
I love you.
可恶
Damn.
你有一次打败我了
You beat me to it again.
【信:】 致杰克.伯里奇:
谢谢你救了我 这是你天使光环 这个是你的刀
这个是你的翅膀 我觉得你就是天使 爱你(他救的那个小女孩写的)
嘿 泰利
Oi, Terry.
对 他们知道了
Yeah, they know.
全世界的人都知道了
Everyone knows now.
我现在得靠自己了
I’m on me own now.
我已经回不去了…
I can’t go back…
我不能再以另外的身份活下去了
being that other person
因为那个杰克已经死了
because that other person is dead.
还记得你说过什么吗
Remember you said that?
不论如何
Anyway,
很抱歉让你失望了
sorry I let you down.
谢谢你的努力 泰利
Thank you for trying, Terry.
我爱你
I love you.
克里斯 我是杰克
Chris, it’s Jack.
我一直都是杰克
It was always Jack.
我之前一直想告诉你真♥相♥ 老兄
I wanted to tell you the truth, mate.
我真的真的很想
I really, really did.
但是我不告诉你就并不代表我在欺骗你
But just because I couldn’t don’t mean I lied to you.
我希望你能明白
I hope you can understand that.
我希望你能明白自己为我所做的
And I hope that you know just how much you did for me.
现在我要向你说再见了
So I’m just gonna say goodbye now.
你还记得那个女孩吗
You remember that girl?
还记得我们救过得那个女孩吗 老兄
Remember we saved that girl, mate?
你要记得她
You remember that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!