你认为你已经改邪归正了吗
Do you think you’re rehabilitated?
你的邻居有权知道你的真实身份吗
Do your neighbors not have the right to know?
我现在不方便接听你的电♥话♥
Sorry I can’t take your call right now.
操 泰利
Oh, fuck, Terry.
请留下你的姓名和电♥话♥…
Just leave your name and number…
泰利 泰利 泰利 操操操
Terry, Terry, Terry.Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Shit.
不 我不是那个人
No, I ain’t that boy.
不 我不是那个人
No, I ain’t that boy.
不 我不是那个人
No, I ain’t that boy.
不 我不是那个人 我不是那个人
No, I ain’t that boy. I ain’t that boy.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
我不是那个人
I ain’t that boy.
求你们了
Please.
别这样
No!
我现在不方便接听你的电♥话♥
Sorry I can’t take your call right now.
请留下你的姓名和电♥话♥
Just leave your name and number,
我会尽快跟你联♥系♥ 拜
and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. Bye.

Aah!
– 你们干什么 – 哈~
– What you doing? – Huh?
你们这是破坏公物
That’s vandalism.
你就没别的事儿可做了吗
Have you nothing better to do?
什么
What?
那你之前都在干些什么
How about what you were doing earlier?
你好意思
Excuse me?
就亲嘴之类的 你自己清楚 你都跟…
Kissing and stuff. You know.You did with…
你们都看到了什么
You saw that?
你们两个偷♥窥♥狂
You spying little shitbags.
嘿 嘴巴放干净点
Hey, watch it.
你胆敢威胁我
Don’t threaten me.
– 我想的话做什么都行 – 你不行
– I will if I want. – You won’t.
只要我乐意我就可以
I will if I want.
你他♥娘♥的♥以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
看看你自己
Look at you.
你上一次洗澡都是什么时候了
When’s the last time you had a bath?
– 啊 – 人♥渣♥
– Ah… – Scum.
– 你再说一遍 – 你他♥娘♥的♥就是一个人♥渣♥
– What? – Scum is what you are.
你他♥娘♥的♥也是
And you.
这世上恐怕都没女生会…
Why on earth would any girl…
有女生会怎么
Would any girl what?
没有女孩愿意…
Would any girl want to…
– 啊 – 没有女孩愿意什么
– Aah! – Would any girl what?
没有女孩愿意什么 你说啊
Would any girl what?
我要去告诉我爸
I’m gonna tell my dad.

Aah!
放开 你…啊
Get off me! You… aah!
放开
Get off!
来啊
Come on!

Aah!
放开
Get off!
松手 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
救命 救命啊
Help! Help me!
– 啊 – 来啊
– Aah! – Come on!
啊 不要
Aah! No!
– 啊 – 来啊
– Aah! – Come on!
救命啊 啊~~
Help me! Aah!
啊 操
Aah! Oh, fuck!
请出示车票
Tickets, please.
车票 先生
Ticket, sir.
哦 我现在能买♥♥吗
Oh, can I get one now?
– 当然行 – 我急着赶这趟车
– Sure. – I had to run for the train.
去哪儿的
Where to?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going to?
全程的
All the way.
– 往返票 – 不好意思 不 单程的
– Return? – Sorry, no. Single.
单程票
Single.
全程
All the way.
10.3块
That’s 10.30, please.
– 给我起来 – 嘿
– Get up. – Hey!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fucking little cunt.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fucking little cunt.
怎么啦
Why?
– 你都做了些什么 – 做了什么
– Why’d you do it? – Do what?
你怎么做的 用我的笔记本带电脑吗
How’d you do it? Was it my laptop?
你就不应该把那狗屎玩意儿放那儿
You shouldn’t leave shit lying about.
你怎么知道密♥码♥的
How’d you get the password?
你自己把那玩意儿写在背后的
You had it taped underneath the fucking thing.
我手♥机♥呢
Where’s my phone?
我他♥娘♥的♥手♥机♥呢
Where’s my fucking phone?
鞋里
Trainer.
你他♥娘♥的♥知道我为这个付出了多少代价吗
Have you any idea what this has cost me?
你他♥娘♥的♥知道那个孩子为它付出了多少代价吗
Have you any idea what it’s cost that kid?
你又知道他又让我付出了多少代价吗
And what did he cost me?
什么
What?
他还有其他那些人 他又让我妈付出了什么代价
Him and the others,what did he cost my mum?
你他♥娘♥的♥在讲些什么 是她抛弃了我
What the fuck are you talking about? She left me.
啊 她没有 她连你一起带走了
Ah, she didn’t! She took you!
那么多年了 你一次都没有来看过我
In all that time, you couldn’t have come even once to see me?
什么…一次 哪怕是一次都没有
What… not once, not even once!
我自己过来找你来了 你却根本就不想我在这
It took me to come to you,and you don’t even want me here!
– 什么 – 你敢说没有吗
– What? – Don’t say ya do.
– 你眼里就只有哈顿 – 谁
– It’s Haddon! – Who?
艾瑞克 杰克…管他♥娘♥的♥名字是什么
Eric, Jack…whatever his fucking name is!
杰克…你他♥娘♥的♥这辈子最大的成就
Jack… your greatest fucking achievement!
– 泽布… – 别碰我
– Zeb… – Get away from me!
一个怪物 爸 你竟然选一个怪物都不选我
A monster, Da. A monster over me!
我就想他受罪
Well, I hope he suffers.
我希望它能被钉在十字架上折磨致死 你听到我说的了吗
I hope they crucify him!Do you hear me?
我希望他♥娘♥的♥烂在棺材里
I hope he fucking rots!
我希望他永世不得超生
I hope he rots.
亲爱的
Love?
打扰一下 亲爱的
Excuse me, love.
哦谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
有那么一秒我都以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead there for a second.
车已经到站了 亲爱的
This is the end of the line, love.
不好意思
I’m sorry?
这车已经到站了 不开了
This train doesn’t go any further.
谢谢你
Thank you.

Hi.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
– 沉思 – 沉思些什么
– Thinking. – What about?
你呀
About you.
我又在报纸上看到你的身影了
I see you’re in the papers again.

Yeah.
不是我告诉他们的
It wasn’t me that told them.
我也从来没这么想过
I never thought it was.
你怎么过来的
So how come you’re here?
我逃出来的
I’m escaping.
这也是一个好地方
A good a place as any.
你看到那座塔了吗
You see the tower?
怎么会看不到
Yeah, how could I miss it?
你喜欢吗
You like it?
哦 我爱死了
Oh, I love it.
我本来可以原谅你的
I would have forgiven you.
你会吗
Would you?
给我点时间
Given time.
这已经不仅仅是你的问题了 是吗
It’s not about you anymore, though, is it?
不是
No.
无论如何 我得走了
Anyway, I’ve got to go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!