已经坏到除了邪恶这个词之外
No, no other description will do.
再也没有可形容的词了
that they are evil.
更关键的是
But more crucially,
他们极其危险
that they are dangerous.
他们两个必须…不是要惩罚他们
And that they must…not as punishment,
不 这是与此毫无干系的东西
no, that’s irrelevant
而是要让他们改邪归正…
as is the hope of rehabilitation…
但是 为了我们的孩子的利益
But that they must,for the sakes of our children,
为了所有孩子的利益
all of them,
为了他们的安全和安宁
for their safety and well-being,
他们必须被依法尽可能多驱逐几年
be sent away for as long as is lawfully possible.
太对了
That’s right!
把他们都锁起来
Lock them up!
阿门
Amen.
爸爸 不
Daddy, no!
不要 爸爸 别让他们把我带走
No, Daddy, don’t let them take me!
不要 不要让他们带我走
No, don’t let them take me away!
妈妈 求你了
Mommy, please!
不要 不要 爸爸
No! No, Daddy!
爸爸 不要 不要
Daddy, no! No!
这个家伙真该死
This bloke should die
嗯~
Hmm?
你看他的头发
Look at his hair.
你为什么一直都不出门 泽布
Why don’t you ever go out, Zeb?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
也从来没见你朋友来过
Meet any friends since you got here?
我很好 老爸
I’m fine, Da.
我不这样认为
I don’t think so.
你总是在酗酒
You’re always drinking.
我是说 别让我犯错
I mean, don’t get me wrong,
我也很喜欢这样 但是儿子 这样健康吗
I enjoy a bit, son, but is it healthy?
顺便提一句 我这是在用修辞
That’s rhetorical, by the way.
我知道
I know.
我现在知道这样是不健康的
Now, I know that it’s not healthy.
而且我现在想告诉你…
And what I’m trying to tell you is that…
操 我喝醉了
Fuck, I’m pissed.
什么 你喝醉了
What, that you’re pissed?
不不不 我…
No, no, I…
谢谢你
Thank you.
你应该出去开始一段新生活
You should be out there getting a life.
找点事儿做
Doing something.
我不是想对你说教还是什么的
I’m not trying to tell you what to do,
但是我不想你就这样天天晚上都这样无所事事
but I don’t like seeing you lying around night after night.
所以去做些有用的事儿 再给我倒点酒好吗
So do something useful and pour me something, would ya?
干杯
Cheers.
操 你说得对
Fuck it, you’re right.
什么说得对
What’s that?
他的头发太滑稽了
His hair is ridiculous.

Hmm.
别管这个了 儿子
Forget it all, son.
你现在还年轻
You’re young.
你还有大把的时间来规划你的人生 好好闯荡一番
Plenty of time to sort yourself out and get your act together.
我爱你 杰克
I love you, Jack.
你他♥娘♥的♥是我一生最得意的成就
You’re my greatest fucking achievement.
米歇尔呢
Where’s Michelle?
大早上打电♥话♥来说生病了
She rang in sick this morning.

Oh.
好吧 米歇尔
All right, Michelle,
嗯 呃…
um, uh…
我刚听说你生病了
I just heard you were sick.
呃 我希望你能感觉得好受点
Uh, I hope you’re not feeling too bad.
呃…
Uh…
只是决得奇怪而已
just wondering.
如果你想的话 我可…我可以…我可以下班后来看看你
I c… I can… I can drop over after work if you want.
很…很冷不是吗
It… It’s a cold, yeah?
爱你
Love you.
米歇尔
Michelle?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得她可能去她母亲家了
I think she might be at her mum’s.
你给他打过电♥话♥吗
Well, have you rung her?
对 她电♥话♥关机了
Yeah, her phone’s switched off.
那你怎么知道她不在家
Well then, how do you know she’s not alone?
我都去她家两次了
Because I’ve been out there twice.
那就打给她妈妈
So ring her mum.
不行 我没有她妈妈的号♥码
No. I ain’t got her number, have I?
好吧 听着 你知道吗
All right, look, you know what?
克莱尔可能真的
Claire will probably know.
我先给她打个电♥话♥ 待会儿再打给你
Let me give her a call,and I’ll call you back.
她说她两天都没她的消息了
She says she ain’t heard from her in a couple of days.
好吧 那她男朋友呢
Okay. What about boyfriends?
我就是她的男朋友
I’m her boyfriend.
不 我是说 前男友
No, ex-boyfriends.
她有没有给你提过…
Did she ever mention any…
没没 一个都没有
No, no, no one.

Shit.
你觉得她受伤了吗
You think she’s hurt.
– 没有 – 是 你是这样觉得的
– No. – Yeah, you do.
让我想想
Just let me think a minute.
你觉得是我伤害她了吗
Do you think I hurt her, Terry?
什么
What?
你觉得是不是我伤害了她
Do you think I hurt her?
不 不可能
No. Never.
绝对不可能 杰克
Never, Jack.
我回去后再给你打电♥话♥
I’ll make some calls when I get back.
确定她没有出什么意外什么的
Make sure her car hasn’t been in an accident or something.
同时 你只需要…
In the meantime, you just…
谢谢你
Thank you.
– 在家等消息就行 – 谢谢你 泰利
– Wait and see. – Thank you, Terry.

Yeah.
操 操
Oh, fuck, fuck!
– 杰克 我是戴夫~ – 你好
– Jack, Dave. – Hello.
听着 今天你不用来上班了
Listen, we’re not going to need you at work today.
为什么
Oh, why not?
或者说你以后都别再来了
Or for the foreseeable future.
我做错什么了吗
What’ve I done?
别再来仓库就行了
Don’t come to the depot again.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们会把你该得的薪水都寄给你的
We’ll send you what you’re owed in wages.
等等 戴夫 戴夫 嗯 呃 就…
Wait. Dave, Dave? Um, uh, just…
拜 杰克
Goodbye, Jack.
嘿 老兄 我是杰克
Oi, mate, it’s Jack here.
嘿 戴夫刚才打电♥话♥过来
Hey, um, Dave just called me.
让我别再去上班了
Told me not to come in.
他很明显不相信你不是你说的那个人
He obviously knows you’re not who you say you are.
他难道错了吗
Is he wrong?
克…克里斯
Chr- Chris?
不 当然他没错
No, of course he’s not.
你得听我说
You’ve got to just listen to me.
– 米歇尔在那儿 – 什么
– Where’s Michelle? – What?
她受伤了吗 你有没有伤害她 你个混账
Is she hurt?Have you hurt her, you fuck?
你怎么能这样问
How could you ask me that question?
你可是个杀人犯 不是吗
You’re a murderer, aren’t you?
– 谁说的 – 谁都这样说
– Who says? – Everyone.
我们怎么能这样盲目的让你…
How could we have been so blind to allow you to…
– 克里斯 你得听我… – 不 杰克
– You’ve got to please, Chris… – No, Jack.
我们俩完了 我们不再是兄弟了
I’m done with you.
克里斯 克里斯 老兄 克里斯
Chris? Chris, mate. Chris?
我现在不方便接听你的电♥话♥…
Sorry I can’t take your call…
真他♥娘♥的♥操蛋 泰利
Oh, for fuck’s sake, Terry!
有什么想说的吗
Anything you want to say?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!