Who gave you this place, huh?
谁给你的?
Who gave it to you?
是我啊, 是我!
I did, Vi. I did.
你什么也不是, 什么也没有.
You were nothing. You had nothing.
那么多废话. 看看你自己吧, 凯撒.
What a load of crap. Take a look at yourself, Caesar.
你也不过是个小混混. 替黑帮洗黑钱.
You’re nothing but a common thug You launder money for the Mob.
租女人就像租这房♥子一样.
You rent women like you rented this apartment.
你利用了我, 正如我利用了你一样.
You used me, Caesar. That’s all. Just like I used you.
全部的生意.
All part of the business.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我.
You betrayed me.
你杀了吉诺.
You murdered Gino.
当然了, 你害的我那样做的. 我是被逼的.
Yeah, sure. You made me. I had to do that.
放屁! 你自己干的.
Bullshit! You did it.
你不甘心被强尼陷害所以你杀了他们.
You did it because you couldn’t stand the thought of Johnnie fucking you.
– 闭嘴. – 你闭嘴.
– Shut up. – You shut up.
好吧, 维雅乐. 好吧!
All right, Violet. All right!
你要那些钱? 全部的钱?
You want the business, Violet? All of the business?
我会给你的. 我会全部给你.
I’ll fucking give it to you. I’ll give you all of it.
我会让你痛苦的.
I’m gonna make you fuckin’ suffer.
就好像雪丽一样. 就好像他妈的雪丽一样.
Just like Shelly, Violet. Just like fuckin’ Shelly.
对不起, 克尔奇.
I’m sorry, Corky.
别说傻话. 来帮我.
Don’t be sorry. Help me.
哦, 不, 不, 不, 不!
Oh, no, no, no!
[ 嘀咕声 ]
嗯 维, 记得这个吗?
Hey, Vi, do you remember these?
好, 我将由维雅乐开始.
All right, I’m gonna start with Violet.
[ 呻♥吟♥ ]
好让你知道是怎么一回事.
So you get an idea of what’s comin’.
我会问你十个问题.
I’m gonna ask you ten questions.
每当我得不到答案时…
Every time I don’t get an answer…
我会剪掉她一支手指.
I cut off a finger.
[ 呻♥吟♥持续着 ]
钱在那里?
Where’s the money?
[ 门铃响 ]
是米奇.
It’s Mickey.
我刚问说:”钱在那里?”
I said, “Where’s the money?”
– [ 维雅乐 呻♥吟♥ ]
– 好吧, 我告诉你.
All right, I’ll tell you.
在隔壁房♥子里.
It’s in the apartment next door.
我把它放进油漆桶里.
I put it in the paint drums.
好. 现在, 我说过我会杀了你的, 记得吗?
Good. Now, I promised you I wouId kill you. Remember?
你不可以杀我.
You can’t kill me.
哦? 为什么?
Oh, reaIIy? Why not?
我可能在说谎.
I could be lying.
你会后悔你那么说的.
You’re gonna be sorry you said that.
[ 电梯声响 ]
他♥娘♥的♥!
Motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的.
Son of a bitch.
钥匙, 钥匙, 钥匙, 钥匙.
Keys, keys, keys, keys.
[ 呻♥吟♥ ]
[ 敲门声 ]
你要的话, 我可以现在马上杀了你,
I can kill you right now, if that’s what you want.
还是你选择继续生存.
Or you can live.
那你就得帮我.
But I need your help.
你得帮我让米奇相信一切事情都正常.
You gotta help me make Mickey believe that everything is normal.
现在, 你想怎么办?
Now, what do you wanna do?
想生存吗?
Do you wanna live?
[ 开琐声 ]
哦! 天啊!
Oh! Oh, shit!
真是的! 米奇, 你吓死我了.
Christ! Mickey, you scared the shit out of me.
你们怎么了? 怎么都拿着枪啊?
What are you guys doin’ with your peckers in your hand?
你要杀我吗米奇?
You gonna do me, Mickey?
不是, 刚刚没人应门, 我担心你有事.
No. There was no answer.
难怪我好像听到有人敲门.
I thought I heard some knocking at the door.
我按了电铃, 敲了门…
I was buzzing, I was knocking…
不过我想你在浴室里听不见吧.
but I guess you couldn’t hear me on account of being in the shower.
是啊米奇, 我太紧张了.
Yeah, well, you know, Mick, I’m all wound up.
我为了吉诺的事几乎疯掉, 所以…
I’m driving myself crazy over this Gino thing, and, well…
维, 她想说…
Vi, you know, she thought maybe…
让我在浴室里放松放松…
she could, you know, relax me in the…
维雅乐是个好女人.
That Violet is one nice lady.
我也希望有人能让我放轻松.
I wish someone would help me relax.
呵呵, 喝点什么?
Uh, let me get you guys a drink, huh?
我要思考兹, 你呢?
I got scotch, whatever you want.
我们很担心你呢, 凯.
We was worried about you.
我? 为什么?
Me? Why?
我们去了强尼家, 想查查看.
We went over to Johnnie’s place, just to check it out.
没想到那里被人破坏的很利害.
It was busted up, bad.
什么?
What?
所以我在想可能是以为那笔钱而来的.
Started thinking maybe it’s about the money.
我打了电♥话♥给你, 可是一直不通.
So I call you, but all I got is the busy signal.
我想说可能是电♥话♥掉了, 就赶紧飞奔来了.
I figure the phone is off the hook. That’s why I come rushing over here.
哦, 那电♥话♥. 真是的, 是我弄的,
Fuck, the phone. Shit. That was me. I did that.
妈的! 不应该那样做的, 对不起.
Fuck! That was a stupid thing to do, huh?
没事, 假如维雅乐是在帮我放松…
Hey, if Violet was helping me relax…
我也会做同样的事.
I’d probably do the same thing.
噢 凯, 我有件事想问你.
Hey, Caes, can I ask you something?
说吧.
Sure.
你怎么把家具都重新排列过了呢?
Why did you move all the furniture around?
让我猜猜.
Let me guess.
那应该也是维雅乐的意思.
That was Violet’s idea too.
是的, 呃, 其实…
Yeah, uh, actually…
她对于吉诺的到来很紧张…
she was nervous about Gino comin’…
想说一切都要尽善尽美…
and wanted everything to look perfect and…
你知道女人的啦, 米奇.
You know women, Mick.
当然啦 凯, 她们会令男人干蠢事, 对吧?
Sure, Caes. They make us do stupid things, don’t they?
– 那就是钱吗? – 是的, 就是那个.
– Is that the money? – Yeah. Yeah, that’s it.
总数是多少啊?
What did it total out at?
2.176
2.176.
雪丽那王八蛋.
That fuckin’ Shelly.
想说交给那帮家伙就没事了, 谁知道…
Gotta hand it to the guy, but, Jesus…
如果我是他我会在很早以前就逃了.
if I were him, I would’ve bailed a long time ago.
一个人用的着那么多钱吗?
I mean, how much money does a man need?
我还记得当时我在看这这笔钱.
I remember, I was just staring at all this goddamn money.
雪丽是跪着的…
Shelly went down on his knees…
强尼突然朝他头开了一枪.
and the next thing I know, Johnnie just blows his head off.
搞的满地一蹋糊涂.
What a fuckin’ mess.
强尼还在不停的笑…
Johnnie’s laughing his ass off…
凯撒就是在那时控制不住自己的.
and that’s when Caesar lost it.
完了”乓”的一声.
And boom.
凯撒打了他.
He cold-cocked him.
他打了那王八强尼麻钟尼.
He cold-cocks fuckin’ Johnnie Marzzone.
[ 笑声 ]
喂, 凯撒.
Hey, Caesar.
钥匙呢?
Where’s the key?
呃, 钥匙…
Um, the key…
哦, 在我裤子里, 放在浴室了.
Oh, they’re in my pants in the bathroom.
哦, 去他的. 我用不着钥匙.
Ah, fuck it. I don’t need the key.
我不用钥匙都能进来, 不是吗?
I didn’t need a key to get in here, did I?
[ 吞口水状 ]
[ 电♥话♥响 ]
– 那会是谁呢? [ 电♥话♥铃♥声♥持续 ]
Who the hell could that be?
你不接听吗?
Are you gonna answer it?
要的.
Yeah.
– 喂? – [ 维雅乐 ] 嗨, 凯撒.
– Hello? – Hello, Caesar.
– 这是吉诺. – 啥?
– This is Gino. – What?
你在自寻死路, 笨蛋. 假装我是吉诺.
You’re blowing your only chance asshole. Act like I’m Gino.
感谢老天! 我们都在担心你啊, 吉诺.
Holy Christ! We’ve been worried sick about you, Gino.
– 好孩子. – 是吉诺.
– Good boy. – It’s Gino.
– 他们在那里? – 我们遇到了一起车祸.
– Where the hell is he? – We were in a car accident.
– 他们遇到了车祸. – 幸好大家都没事.
– They were in a car accident. – But everybody’s all right.
大家都没事, 只是撞伤了而已.
Everybody’s all right. Just bruises and shit.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信. 那些高速公路巡逻人员都死那去了.
Un-fucking-believabIe. I called those highway patrols. Dumb fucks.
米奇, 拜托别吵我听不是很清楚.
Mick, please. I’m trying to hear Gino.
听我说, 混♥蛋♥. 我知道你的枪现在在吧台那里.
Now you listen to me, asshole. I know your gun is behind the bar.
我们现在来个交易, 否则我就叫米奇来.
Either we make a deal right now, or I hand this phone to Mickey.
我在听.