是的, 就在那.
Yeah, right there.
好的, 谢谢.
Sure. Go right ahead, sir.
[ 警官叹气 ]
这地方真不错.
This is a beautiful place.
谢谢.
Thank you.
这里到底是不是公♥寓♥?
Is this a condo?
好, 走吧.
Okay, let’s roll.
喔, 对了记得要多买♥♥点备用电池好吗?
Oh, try to keep extra batteries around for the aid, okay?
这主意不错.
Good idea.
[ 凯撒 ] 来吧. 我们走.
Come on. Let’s go.
妈的.
Shit.
妈的! 到底在哪儿?
Fuck! Where is it?
想想.
Think.
肯定是在他家了.
It’s gotta be at his place.
上车.
Get in the car.
– 凯撒, 我觉得… – 我说上车!
– Caesar, I don’t think… – Get in the fucking car!
二百万啊, 克尔奇.
Two million dollars, Corky.
[ 凯撒 ] 二百万. 一定在这儿的. 一定在的.
Two million dollars. It’s gotta be here. It’s gotta be.
我要冷静, 想想强尼会怎么想.
I just– I gotta think. Think Iike Johnnie.
好, 我是强尼的话.
Okay, I’m Johnnie.
我一走进来.
I come in.
我会放那呢?
Where did I put it?
这是一笔大数目, 我要把它收好.
That’s a Iot of fuckin’ money, and I gotta hide it.
我要把它藏起来, 我没多少时间.
I gotta hide it. I don’t have much time.
我要去机场接我老爸!
I gotta get to the airport, pick up my fuckin’ daddy!
[ 玻璃被敲破声 ]
我恨不得看看凯撒着急的脸.
I can’t wait to see Caesar’s face when he finds out.
– 他会放那呢? – 凯.
– Where did he put it? – C.
想啊, 想啊.
Think. Think.
在那里, 你♥他♥妈♥的?
Where is it, you motherfucker?
在那里? 在那里?
Where? Where?
[ 抽泣 ]
凯?
C?
凯.
C.
不在这, 凯撒.
It’s not here, Caesar.
会在那里?
Where is it?
不知道. 怎么知道他会把它藏到那里去了.
I don’t know. It could be anywhere.
我们也不知道他是不是单身一个人.
We don’t even know if he was alone, Caesar.
来吧. 我们该离开了.
Come on. We have to get out of here.
我们没多少时间了.
We don’t have much time.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
要弄多些时间. 多点时间.
Gotta buy more time. More time.
你要打给谁呢?
Who are you gonna call?
– 喂? – 啊, 米奇.
– Yeah? – Hey, Mickey.
哦天.
Oh, God.
凯撒, 你♥他♥妈♥知道现在几点了吗?
Caesar, what the fuck time is it?
哦, 米奇对不起吵醒了你. 我知道现在很晚了.
Oh, Mickey, did I wake you up? Listen, I’m sorry. I know it’s late.
可是他们人还没来, 我有点担心.
I don’t know if this is a big deal, but they ain’t showed up yet.
什么? 他们还没来?
What? They ain’t there?
嗯. 我打电♥话♥去机场问过了. 飞机没误点.
No. I-I-I called the airport. The plane landed on time.
我也打给了强尼, 可是那里没人听.
I even called over at Johnnie’s house, but there was no answer there.
好, 那我帮你打听打听. 看看我能帮上忙吗.
Okay. Let me call around. I’ll see what I can do.
别乱走, 留在家.
Don’t go anywhere, okay?
好的. 我会的.
Yeah, okay, sure.
凯撒, 钱还安全吧?
Caesar, you still have the money?
当然了米奇, 钱在我这儿.
Oh, yeah, Mickey, I still got the money.
正在看着它们呢.
Starin’ right at it.
好. 等等吧, 我会再打给你的.
Good. Sit tight. I’ll call you.
晚安.
Bye.
那我开始收拾东西, 你知道该怎么做的了.
So I’ll start packing. You know what you have to do.
我会用强尼的车把尸体丢进河里去.
I’ll use Johnnie’s car to dump the bodies in the lake.
我需要垃圾袋, 绳子跟胶带.
I need plastic bags, rope and tape.
快点.
Just hurry.
克尔奇, 听电♥话♥.
Please, Corky, please.
– 谢谢老天. – 我还在这里.
– Thank God. – I’m still here.
我真怕你会离我而去.
I was so afraid you were going to leave me.
你没出♥卖♥♥♥我, 我也不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的.
You don’t quit on me, Violet. I won’t quit on you.
克尔奇, 成功了. 他好像要开始逃了.
Corky, it worked. He’s going to run.
他需要一些时间来处理那些尸体…
He needs to take care of the bodies to buy himseIf a little time…
但当他离开后, 这一切都结束了.
but as soon as he leaves,
it’s over.
再等多一阵子.
Just a little while longer.
克尔奇…
Corky…
我要告诉你一些东西.
I want to tell you something.
我知道, 维雅乐.
I know, Violet.
我知道.
I know.
那是我留下来的原因.
It’s why I’m still here.
那是谁?
Who was that?
维, 那是谁?
Vi, who the fuck was that?
你打了给米奇? 你是不是打了给米奇?
Did you call Mickey? Did you call Mickey?
是不是!
Did you!
米奇, 是你吗?
Mickey, is that you?
妈的.
Fuck.
[ 电♥话♥铃♥声♥ ]
[ 电♥话♥铃♥声♥持续着 ]
那是谁? 谁在隔壁?
Who is that? Who’s over there?
谁在隔壁? 告诉我! 告诉我!
Who’s over there? Tell me! Tell me!
不要! 住手! 凯撒! 凯撒!
No! Stop! Caesar! Caesar!
[ 维雅乐 惨叫 ]
不! 不! 不要! 凯撒!
No! No! No! Caesar!
[ 惨叫 ]
把枪放下否则我开枪.
Drop the fucking gun or die.
放下!
Drop it!
转过身来.
Turn around.
你?
You?
他妈的, 活见鬼.
Holy fucking Christ.
你是在他妈的跟我开玩笑吧.
You gotta be fucking kiddin’ me.
[ 凯撒 ] 你是在他妈的跟我开玩笑吧.
You gotta be fucking kiddin’ me.
喂!
Hey!
起来!
Come on!
起来. 起来.
Wake up. Wake up.
起来, 你这贱♥人♥.
Wake up, you fucking dyke.
好.
Good.
我现在知道一切了.
I know everything now.
我不想听什么”我不知道”的废话, 明白吗?
So I don’t wanna hear any “I don’t know” bullshit, understand?
靠, 我第一眼见到你时就该知道会有这么一天.
God, I shouId’ve seen this coming
the minute I met you.
大家都知道你是那种不能被信任的人.
Everybody knows your kind can’t be trusted.
烂货, 看到你我就反感.
Fuckin’ queers. You make me sick.
你犯了个致命的错误.
But you made a fatal mistake.
就是算计错人了…
You tried to fuck the wrong guy…
我可以跟你打包票…
and I swear to you…
我一定会杀了你.
I’m gonna kill you for it.
我的钱呢?
Where’s my money?
别告诉他. 他不会杀你的.
Don’t tell him. He can’t kill you.
– 维雅乐. – 暂时不会, 拿到钱后就难说了.
– Violet. – Not until he has the money.
钱在哪儿?
Now, where is it?
舔我.
Lick me.
我 的 钱 在 那 里 ?
Where is my money?
杀了我, 要不就把枪拿开.
Either pull the trigger, or get that fucking thing out of my face.
臭婊♥子♥.
Fuckin’ cunt.
凯撒, 冷静用脑想想.
Caesar, stop acting like an asshole and think.
维雅乐, 别告诉我怎么做.
Violet, don’t try to tell me what to do.
你和我们一样需要那笔钱.
You need the money just like we do.
– 闭嘴! – 放我们走. 万事好商量.
– Shut up! – Let us go. We’ll make a deal.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
你把她给怎么了, 啊?
What did you do to her, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的把她给怎么了, 啊?
What did you fuckin’ do to her?
这个不是我的维雅乐!
That’s not my Violet!
她对你做了些什么?
What did she do to you?
很多你办不到的事情.
Everything you couldn’t.
你这不知感恩的婊♥子♥.
You ungrateful fuckin’ bitch.
没遇见我之前你可是一无所有的.
Vi, you were nothing before you met me.
难道你忘了? 你什么都没有.
Don’t you remember? You had nothing.
谁给了你这个地方住, 啊?