走开! 维雅乐, 让我冷静一下, 好吗?
Don’t! Please. Don’t touch me, okay?
我要好好想想. 把整件事想清楚!
I gotta think. I gotta fuckin’ think this through!
凯撒, 我觉得我们应该赶紧离开.
Caesar, I think we should run.
现在就走吧, 免得来不及了!
We have to go now, before it’s too late!
让开, 维雅乐, 让我冷静一下.
Please, Violet, leave me alone.
好吗?
Please, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥的让我一个人想一想!
Just leave me the fuck alone!
好吧, 凯撒.
All right, Caesar.
我要好好的想一想. 想个办法应付.
I gotta think, that’s all. I just gotta think.
[ 电♥话♥铃♥声♥ ]
– 是我. – 怎么了?
– It’s me. – What happened?
他疯了. 我从没见过他像现在这样.
He totally freaked out. I’ve never seen him like this.
他完全疯掉了.
He’s out of his fucking mind.
不要紧的, 只要他相信是强尼干的就行了.
That’s all right, as long as he believes it was Johnnie.
相信? 天啊!
Believes it? Jesus!
他就是因为这点发疯的. 他恨不得杀了他.
It’s driving him crazy. He wants to kill him.
我不知道该怎么做, 克尔奇.
I don’t know, Corky.
我现在很紧张. 不晓得他会做出什么事情来.
I’m getting really nervous. I don’t know what he’s gonna do.
不要紧的维雅乐. 计划很顺利.
It’s all right, Violet. It’s working.
现在我们只能等着看他怎么做.
All we gotta do is wait him out and see what he does.
万一他不逃怎么办?
What if he doesn’t run?
那表示他会去杀强尼.
That means he’ll probably kill Johnnie.
哦, 天呐! 我得赶紧离开!
Oh, Christ! I have to get out of here!
听好, 假如他不走, 你可以走.
Listen, if he doesn’t run, all you gotta do is break down.
进去睡房♥假装收拾东西.
Go into the bedroom and pack some things.
一面哭一面对他说你爱他, 可是你不能再忍♥受了.
Start crying. Tell him you love him, but you can’t take it.
你现在很怕, 所以你要离开, 然后就走出去.
You’re sorry, but you gotta Ieave, and just waIk out.
好吧.
All right. Okay.
计划就快成功了, 撑着点.
We’re almost there. Just hang on.
他来了!
He’s coming!
我知道我该怎么做了. 我要把钱拿回来.
I know what I have to do. I have to get the money back.
钱? 不见了啊.
The money? The money’s gone.
不, 不, 不, 强尼拿了. 我要去拿回来.
No, Johnnie’s got it. I gotta get it back.
怎么找, 你不知道他收那去了.
It could be anywhere.
他不够时间的维雅乐.
There’s not enough time, Violet.
他要去机场接吉诺对吧?
Johnnie’s gotta pick up Gino at the airport, right?
[ 凯撒 ] 那说明钱现在还在他的车子里.
That means he’s probably got the money with him in the car.
他没有看见你对吧?
Did he see you?
没有.
No.
好. 那很好.
Good. That’s good.
那说明我现在有利了.
That means I got the edge.
他不知道我晓得了.
He doesn’t know I know.
所以他把报纸放进公事包里去.
That’s why he put the paper in the case.
他要我亲手交给吉诺.
He wants me to hand it to Gino.
假如我真那么做
Then there’s no doubt I did it.
吉诺就会杀了我.
Gino will put a bullet in me himself.
可是那不会发生了.
But that’s not gonna happen.
那白♥痴♥算计不了我的. 这种程度的计划难不倒我.
That jack-off’s not gonna set me up. No way. Not like this.
你疯了.
This is insane.
你要干嘛?
What are you doin’?
我要离开.
I’m leaving.
我不想搅进这趟浑水. 太可怕了.
I don’t want any part of this shit. I don’t want to be involved.
– 你不能走. – 为什么不行.
– You can’t leave. – The hell I can’t.
– 我需要你. – 你根本不需要我.
– I need you. – You don’t need me.
– 你从来没需要过我.
You’ve never needed me.
我帮不了你啊, 明白吗?
I can’t help you, understand?
我不能让你离开.
I can’t let you leave.
假如你不跟我在一起, 我只有认定你也要跟我作对.
If you’re not with me, I have to assume you’re against me.
凯撒, 你真疯了.
Caesar, this is crazy.
也许吧, 也许没有.
Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t.
你也许不小心掉了那瓶酒.
Maybe you dropped that bottle of scotch by accident.
你也许是故意的.
Maybe you didn’t.
你能够那么容易的…
I would’ve been so easy…
让他能溜进屋来.
to let him in as you left.
你怎么会那么想的.
You can’t believe that.
我见过他色迷迷的望过你.
I’ve seen the way he looks at you.
他一直想要得到你.
He’s always wanted you.
也许二百万让你昏了头.
Maybe two million bucks finally bought you.
对不起, 维雅乐.
I’m sorry, Violet.
我是想信你.
I wanna trust you.
可是你得明白.
But you understand.
我没有其他的选择.
I don’t have any other choice.
你确定你不想喝点东西?
You sure you don’t want a drink?
[ 弹动声 ]
[ 门铃♥声♥ ]
– 你好. – 是啊, 我们终于到了.
– Hello. – Yeah, we’re here.
– 啊, 强尼. – 开门啊.
– Hey, Johnnie. – Open the fuckin’ door.
好的. 上来吧.
Sure. Come on up.
吉诺.
Gino.
见到你真好. 维, 看看谁来了.
Good to see you. Vi, look who’s here.
你好, 吉诺. 好久不见.
Hello, Gino. How are you?
嗨, 维雅乐.
不了, 凯撒, 现在不行.
No, Caesar, not now.
[ 笑声 ]
你永远都是那么迷人维雅乐.
You are as radiant as ever, Violet.
吉诺, 葛莱恩李维特, 是吗?
Gino, Glenlivet, right?
[ 意大利文 ]
我要跟维雅乐一样的饮料.
And I’ll have whatever Violet’s drinking.
– 我没喝东西. – 哦, 那么, 我也不用了.
– I’m not drinking. – Oh, well, then neither will I.
噢 不 我要 T&T.
No, I’ll have a Tanqueray and tonic.
凯撒, 两杯 T&T’s.
Caesar, two T&T’s.
干杯? 来, 大家.
Salud, eh? Roy, Pop, Violet.
凯撒.
Caesar.
哦, 不行, 强尼.
Uh-uh, no, no, Johnnie.
– 我要下注. – 现在不准打电♥话♥.
– I gotta make a bet. – No goddamn phone. Not now.
凯撒, 来这坐. 我们好好聊聊.
Cesare, come and sit. We’re gonna talk now.
强尼, 你也是. 不是那边.
Johnnie, you too. No, no.
凯撒, 看着我.
Cesare, look at me.
强尼告诉了我事情的经过.
Johnnie, he said to me what happened.
凯撒, 帮我个忙好吗? 私人要求, 行吗?
Cesare, you gotta do me a favor. A personal favor for me, huh?
我想你应该开始象尊重我般尊重强尼, 好吗?
You gotta start respecting Johnnie the way you respect me.
[ 意大利文 ]
好, 好.
Good, good.
还有你强尼, 别再乱来.
And you, Johnnie, you gotta stop acting stupid.
你要凯撒尊重你就得用心的做事.
You gotta earn this respect that Cesare’s gonna give.
[ 意大利文 ]
好!
Good!
搞定了!
Done!
现在…
Now…
我的钱在哪儿?
where’s my money?
知道那家伙怎么动的手脚?
We know how this was done?
是的. 知道了.
Yeah. I know.
这种事不会再发生了?
And it won’t happen again?
好. 搞定. 走吧.
Good. Done. We go now.
哦, 等等啊 老爸.
Wait a minute, Pop. Jesus Christ.
你还有两个小时飞机才起飞.
You got two hours till your plane leaves.
[ 吉诺用意大利文说话 ]
放轻松吧. 来多一杯.
Just relax. Have a drink.
[ 继续说意大利文 ]
凯撒, 葛莱恩李维特.
Caesare, Glenlivet.
那, 凯撒, 告诉我
So, Caesar, tell me something.
总数是多少.
What did it total out at?
2.176.
2.176.
[ 口哨声 ]
难以置信.
Unbelievable.
你能相信吗, 维雅乐?
Can you believe that, Violet?
强尼.
[ 意大利文 ]
Johnnie.
我只想知道一件事.
I just wanna know one thing.
就一件事.
Just one thing after he made such a big deal about it.
应该无所谓吧, 凯撒?
I’ll bet it wasn’t such a big deal, huh, Caesar?
什么事呢, 强尼?
What’s that, Johnnie?
钱啊.
The money.
我觉得把那些钱弄干净…
I’ll bet it wasn’t nothin’ to make it clean…
也没多大难题.
after you made such a big fuckin’ deal about it.
– 我跟你说过什么… – 这对我很重要, 爸.
– What I tell you… – It’s important to me, Pop.