– 我就是那样才知道的… – 你以为我不知道?
– That’s why I know… – You think I don’t know that?
噢, 别这样.
Please. Come on.
你可以… 我今晚得离开.
Will you just… I have to leave tonight.
我求求你, 维雅乐.
Don’t make me beg, Violet.
两分钟. 谢谢.
Two minutes. Thank you.
[ 开琐声 ]
– [ 敲门声 ]
– [ 开门声 ]
喂, 维雅乐.
Hey, Violet.
你今天气色不错.
You look great.
[ 低沉的呻♥吟♥ ]
[ 维雅乐 ]
你的身影一直在我脑海里.
I had this image of you inside of me.
像是我的一部分.
Like a part of me.
你是如此的美丽.
You are so beautiful.
– 怎么了? – 没事.
– What’s wrong? – Nothing.
不, 你有事的. 你不想见我是不是?
Yes, there is. You didn’t want to see me, did you?
我很难能忍♥受我自己跟一个女人睡了后…
If there’s one thing I can’t stand about sleeping with women…
我就开始胡思乱想.
it’s all the fucking mind reading.
– 我不知道. – 我懂的, 维雅乐.
– I don’t understand. – I know, Violet.
那是因为你不会了解的, 我们是不同的.
That’s ’cause you can’t understand. We’re different.
我们没那么不同, 克尔奇.
We’re not that different, Corky.
啊, 拭目以待吧.
Ah, let’s see.
现在, 你该告诉我…
This is the part where you tell me…
你心里有什么烦恼…
what matters is on the inside…
还是你心理有个我的影子.
and that inside of you there’s a little dyke just like me.
不, 她不像你. 她比你聪明的多了.
No, she’s nothing like you. She’s a whole lot smarter than you are.
她爸爸跟她说了什么?
Is that what her daddy tells her?
我知道我是谁. 用不着把它纹在肩膀上.
I know what I am. I don’t have to have it tattooed on my shoulder.
– 你是说你不跟男人上♥床♥? – 我不啊.
– You saying you don’t have sex with men? – I don’t.
[ 冷笑 ]
天啊, 我听到了. 墙壁很薄, 记得吗?
For Christ’s sake, I heard you. Thin walls, remember?
你听到的不是性♥爱♥.
What you heard wasn’t sex.
那是什么?
What was it?
工作.
Work.
生命中总有得付出的选择.
You made certain choices in your life that you paid for.
你说你干这行是因为你很在行…
You said you made them because you were good at something…
并且容易.
and it was easy.
我对我这行也很在行.
You think you’re the only person that’s good at something?
我们为自己做的选择付出代价
We make our own choices. We pay our own prices.
虽然你不想承认, 我觉得我们很多地方很相似
I think we’re more alike than you care to admit.
那今天早上那个男的呢?
What about that guy this morning?
雪丽?
Shelly?
别告诉我, 你真是个工作狂.
Don’t tell me. You’re a workaholic.
不是的, 雪丽知道我是怎么样的一个人. 他见到我跟另一个女人在酒吧里.
No, Shelly knows what I am. He saw me in a bar with another woman.
哦, 那么他纯粹只想看看.
Yeah. I suppose he just wants to watch.
去你的. 你马上跟我离开.
Fuck it. I think you’d better leave.
是的, 我想也是时候离开了.
Yeah, I think I’d better.
离开时别偷走任何东西.
Try not to steal anything on the way out.
[ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 你♥他♥妈♥的这是什么?
Where the fuck is it?
[ 隔墙的男人#2 ] 不是我做的! 我可以发誓!
I didn’t do it! I swear to you!
[ 撞击声 ]
[ 隔墙的男人#2 ] 相信我吧!
Come on!
– [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 东西在那?
– [ 撞击声 ]
Where is it?
– [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 哦, 痛不痛啊? – [ 隔墙的男人#2 ] 啊!
– Oh, that hurt, didn’t it? – Ow!
– [ 撞击声持续着 ]
– [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 你以为你骗得了我?
You think you’re smart?
[ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 你到底把钱藏到哪去了?
Where’s that fuckin’ money?
[ 隔墙的男人#2 ] 住手, 住手!
Please, please!
求求你, 放过我吧!
Please, let me go!
住手啊!
[ 惊叫声 ]
Please stop it!
[ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 别逼我做我不想做的事!
Don’t make me beg!
住手! 求求你!
Stop it! Please!
– 住手! – 想耍我们? 真有种, 耍我?
– Please stop! – Tryin’ to fuck us? You wanna fuck me?
你个烂货. 让我送你归西.
You piece of shit. We’re goin’ home.
– 没人可以耍他! – 我没有在耍他啊!
– Nobody fucks him! – I’m not fucking him!
我可以向天发誓!
I swear to God!
强尼! 喂!
Johnnie! Ho!
他太吵了.
He’s making too much noise.
听见没婊♥子♥? 闭嘴.
You hear that, bitch? Shut up.
给我条毛巾.
Give me a towel.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
拿去.
Here.
塞住他的嘴.
Put it in his mouth.
凯撒, 我走了.
Caesar, I’m leaving.
啥? 为什么要走?
What? Why?
– 真是的, 该用条更好的毛巾. – 凯撒, 我是认真的.
– I didn’t use a good towel. – Caesar, I’m serious.
我受不了了. 我要离开.
I can’t take this. I have to get out of here.
为什么?
Why?
因为你认识他?
‘Cause you know him?
啊, 懂了吧?
Aw, you see?
宝贝, 我迷的就是你这点.
Baby, that’s what I love about you.
你太他妈敏感了.
You’re so fuckin’ sensitive.
可是我喜欢你在我身边.
But I like you here.
我要你留下来.
I want you to stay.
这真叫我为难.
This is hard on me too.
我喜欢雪丽.
I like Shelly.
你去看看电视节目或者听听录音带吧
So why don’t you watch some TV and put on a cassette or something?
没事吧, 维雅乐?
You okay, Violet?
米奇, 强尼在这干嘛?
Mick, why is Johnnie here?
你知道我对那神经病有多反感吗?
You know how I feel about that psycho fuck?
凯撒, 你帮我拿的东西呢?
Caesar, didn’t I tell you to get something?
哦, 我忘了. 这就去.
Sure. Sorry about that.
你不该看到这一切的.
You shouldn’t have to see this.
一起出去走走吧?
Why don’t you get out of here? Go for a walk.
凯撒要我留下来.
Caesar wants me to stay.
别担心他, 让我来搞定.
Don’t worry about Caesar. I’ll handle Caesar.
走开.
Get out of here.
– [ 强尼 ] 让我们彻夜狂欢吧. – 好的.
– We can go all night, bitch. – Okay.
谢谢你, 米奇.
Thank you, Mickey.
[ 咒骂声 ]
喏, 去吧.
Here you go.
彻夜狂欢呐! 爽啊!
All fuckin’ night, baby! All night!
[ 咒骂声持续 ]
放松点吧, 强尼, 好吗?
Hey, Johnnie, ease up, okay?
婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
拉他起来.
Pick him up.
雪丽,
Shelly,
我只会问你十次, 了解吗?
I’m gonna ask you ten times. You understand?
十次.
Ten times.
是的
[ 笑声 ]
Yeah.
一. 钱在那里?
One. Where’s our money?
– [ 尖叫声 ]
– [ 剪指头声 ]
[ 低沉惊叫声 ]
[ 叹气声 ]
你还好吧?
You all right?
走吧. 咱们离开吧.
Come on. Let’s get out of here.
[ 冷笑 ]
继续.
Keep it.
雪丽在凯撒的生意上做了手脚.
Shelly was skimming from the business.
他怕凯撒发现所以来找我帮忙.
He came to see me yesterday because he was afraid Caesar found out.
他想我跟他一起逃离这里.
He wanted to run, but he wanted me to come with him.
他知道你的背景吗?
Even though he knew about you.
– 是的. – 哦, 那他爱上你了?
– Yeah. – This guy’s in love with you?
他是这么说, 可我觉得不是. That’s what he tells himself, but it’s not even about me.
他有很多逃走的机会, 可是他偏不走.
He could have run at any time, but he didn’t want out.
听起来像是他故意被抓的样子.
It sounds like he wanted to get caught.
嗯, 可能他是故意的.
Yeah. Maybe he did.
他常跟我吹牛.
He would brag to me all the time.
说他从没怕过凯撒, 因为…
He was never afraid of Caesar because…
他不了解他.
he didn’t know him.
我也不了解.
Not like I do.
我以前能够撑的住的.
I used to be able to block it out.
或者是我一直在欺骗我自己…
Or I’d just tell myself that…
说一切都是幻觉, 所以…
I wasn’t really there, and so…
一点事情都没有.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!