Was that all right? You really don’t know
这样可以吗 你真的不知道
what the fuck is going on out in the world, do you?
外面世界都发生了什么 是不是
What’re you talking about?
你在说什么
Bro, that’s Travis Prince, man.
兄弟 那可是特拉维斯·普林斯 伙计
He just won Brazilian nationals.
他刚刚赢得了巴西国内赛冠军
Like I asked you before…
就像刚才我问你的一样
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥还猫在这里干什么
Oh, trust me,he’s still got it.
哦 相信我 他还有那个能力
If he’s injured,I can’t tell.
因为他受过伤 我不能直接跟他说
Really?Don’t say anything to him just yet.
真的吗 先别跟他说任何事
Nope, I won’t mention it to him.
不会的 我不会向他提这件事的
I’m actually thinking about offering him a job,
我其实在考虑给他一份工作
so I don’t want his head to get too big if I do.
所以我不想让他的头脑太发热了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
What, you think the guy’s that good?
你认为那家伙还那么好吗
Well, I’ll tell you what,
好吧 我告诉你
if you do end up putting this fight together,
如果你最后真的组织了这场战斗
my money is not gonna be on your boy.
我的钱不会押在你那小子的身上
What? Are you joking?
你在开什么玩笑
Yeah… Let me put it this way.
是的 让我这么说吧
If the fight goes to the ground, your man is fucked.
如果选手们都倒在地上 你的人就会被打败
You know I would, man.
你知道我会的 哥们儿
Yeah.
是的
Hey.

What’s going on?
怎么了
So… you know,let me, uh…
所以 你知道 让我
Let me talk to Layla about it,and I’ll-I’ll call you tomorrow.
让我跟莱拉谈谈 我明天给你打电♥话♥
All right?Okay. Talk soon.
好吗 好的 回头再聊
Who was that?
谁打来的
You remember…You remember Pitt, right?
你还记得 你还记得皮特吧
Terry? Yeah.
是那个特里吗
Well, he started an MMA training facility a while back,
他不久前开了一家综合格斗训练馆
and he’d like me to teach grappling.
他想让我教擒拿格斗
Baby, I wouldn’t have to bounce any…
宝贝 我就不用再去看场子了
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
Just promise me you’re gonna be careful.
只要你答应我 你会保护好你自己
I will. Okay.
我会的 好吧
Watch the leg, though.Watch the leg.
注意腿 注意腿
Hey, Pitt?
嘿 皮特
Pitt!
皮特
There he is.There he is.
他来了 他来了
What’s up, brother?
怎么了 兄弟
Wow.
哇噢
Welcome home, baby.Welcome home.
欢迎回家 宝贝 欢迎回家
When your opponent switches base,
当你的对手转换支撑时
head side, he’s on top.There’s two options, really.
头向上 如他在你上方 你其实有两个选择
Opponent’s head’s going to be high.
你对手的头要是抬得很高
So can you turn into me?
你们能就要像我这样吗
Now when I’m ready,I’m gonna hip escape out,
现在我准备好了 我就逃出去
and I’m gonna straighten that table.
然后我就要挺直身体
Table disappears…
撤出身体
and I come to the top position.
这样我又变成上位了
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
对的 对的 对的 对的
Beautiful.
漂亮
Where do his hands go?
手应该放在哪里
To his face.
按住他的脸
This hand is solely there
这只手只是为了
to prevent me from closing the distance to you.
阻止我拉近与你的距离
Stop, stop,stop, stop, stop.
停停停停停
Not for your face.
不要护住你的脸
Guys, leverage and efficiency.
伙计们 想想杠杆原理和效率
He’s right over there.
他在那里
Hey, yo, Mick.
嘿 你 米克
Guys, excuse me for one second.
伙计们 失陪一下
Dad! Dude!
爸爸 伙计
I didn’t expect visitors on my first day of work.
我没想到第一天上班就会有人来
What is happening right now?
现在发生了什么
Oh, choke! I tap out! Daddy taps out! Okay, okay.
喔 锁喉 我认输 爸爸认输了 够了 够了
Well, we wanted to come and see Daddy’s new office.
我们想来看看爸爸的新办公室
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is amazing.
这里太棒了
Daddy thinks so, too.
爸爸也这么想
I’m very excited about this place.
我对这个地方很感兴奋
Dad, when will I get to fight?
爸爸 我什么时候也可以比赛
Well, if everything goes according to plan, never.
如果一切按计划进行 永远不会
Why? Hey.
为什么 嘿
Daddy’s already taught you the self-defense aspects of jiu-jitsu.
爸爸已经教你柔术的防身技巧了
And that’ll get you out of just about any problem that comes up to you.
这将使你摆脱任何遇到的问题
But you’re not getting in a ring or a cage.
但你不会被关进拳击场或笼子里
Daddy wants you to have other options in life.
爸爸希望你在生活中有其他选择
All I learned is fighting.
我学的只有打斗
And I wish I had those options.
我希望我也有其它选择
But I want you to be different.
但我希望你与众不同
Mr. Pitt says kids my age can fight.
皮特先生说我这个年纪的孩子会打架
Oh, is that what Mr. Pitt says?
皮特先生是这么说的吗
I-I don’t really recall having that conversation with you… whatsoever.
我一点儿都不记得和你有过这样的谈话
‘Cause I think I recall having a conversation with Mr. Pitt,
因为我记得我和皮特先生有过一次谈话
and telling him”Not my kid.”
告诉他”不许教我的孩子”
The kid would never fight. He… Never.
你的孩子不会去打架的 他 永远不会的
Yeah, so when-when we were talking, that we…
是啊 所以当我们聊天的时候 我们
You weren’t supposed to mention that, man.
你不该提这事的 伙计
I just had to.
我只是不得不这么做
I’ll tell you what I’ll do…
我告诉你我要做什么
Pitt, throw me the glove. Here.
皮特 把手套扔给我 —接住
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Put it in here.Right there.
把它放在这里 在这里
Look at that.
看看这个
When that fits,we’ll talk about it.
等时机成熟了 我们再谈
You understand? Yes, sir.
——你明白吗 ——是的 先生
And for a brief moment,everything seemed okay.
有那么一段时间 一切似乎都很好
But, eventually, that video caught up with him.
但是 最终 那个视频找上了他
It’s me.
是我
All right.
行吧
Call his manager.
给他的经理打电♥话♥
If the guy’s even got one.
如果那家伙还想的话
Now he’s gonna take him down.
现在他要把他拿下
Textbook movement.
教科书般的动作
The winner,by submission, Mickey Kelley!
屈服于胜利者 麦基凯利
That same day,I got a call from Brian Burchman,
同一天 我接到布莱恩·伯奇曼的电♥话♥
some big shot matchmaker.
一个重要的赛事组织者
He gave me a bunch of forums to check out.
他给了我一堆论♥坛♥让我查看
that could possibly beat Blaine.
果不其然 大家都在谈论米奇是唯一
that could possibly beat Blaine.
一个有可能打败布莱恩的拳手
The public was demanding a rematch.
公众要求重赛
But Mickey was 46 years old,and out of training,
但是米奇已经46岁了 没有参加训练
while Blaine was 31 and at the top of his game,
而布莱恩31岁 处于巅峰状态
not to mention the other problem.
更不用说其他的问题了
Your boy’s becoming a legend.
你那个选手将成为传奇人物
He’d be stupid not to cash in on this.
他要是不利用这一点赚钱就太蠢了
Yeah, but he might have an issue with the physical.
是的 但他的身体♥检♥查可能有问题
He’s got a bad eye.
他的眼睛受过伤
Don’t worry,if he wants to fight,
别担心 如果他想比赛
I got a doctor for him.
我会给他找个医生
Look, it doesn’t matter what I say,
听着 不管我说什么
I know he’ll want the fight.
我知道 他会打比赛的
He’s not the problem.
他是没问题的
Babe, it’s $75,000 just to walk in the ring.
宝贝 仅仅走进拳击场就要七万五千美元
It’s more than I make in a year.
比我一年挣的还多
I don’t care if it’s a million dollars.I can’t let you do it!
就算有一百万我也不在乎 我不能让你这么做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!