Their rules favor ground fighters.
他们的规则有利于地躺术选手
Many techniques not allowed in MMA, like bites, eye gouges,
许多综合格斗中不允许使用的技巧 比如咬人 戳眼
can easily stop a grappling attack.
可以很容易地阻止擒拿术攻击
Listen, Jimmy,he-he just asked me
听着 吉米 他只是让我
to show him a position.I meant no disrespect.
告诉他一个动作 我没有不尊重的意思
I don’t know why you keep wasting your time
我不明白你为什么一直把时间
with the gay wrestling shit.
浪费在同性恋摔跤上
Guys, let’s get out of here.
伙计们 我们走吧
What I’m teaching keeps them on their feet
我教他们的是 用脚站在地板上
and their opponents on the floor.
让对手躺在地板上
I know, I understand.
我知道 我懂了
Yeah, but what if someone surprises you from behind, takes you down?
是啊 但如果有人从后面偷袭你 把你撂倒了呢
Well, Josh, it depends on the type of attack.
乔什 这取决于攻击的类型
If he tries from the back,I have elbows to the face.
如果他从后面打 我就用胳膊肘打脸
Or if he tries to tackle me from the front,
或者如果他想从前面拦截我
I drop elbows right on his spine, or I could box his ears.
我就把肘部放在他的脊柱上 或者打他的耳朵
Whatever.
随便都可以
Yeah, that would, uh…
是啊 那就
that would probably hurt.
这可能会造成你的伤害
Oh…
哦
You-you don’t think it’d get you off me?
你不觉得这能让你摆脱我吗
I didn’t say that, Jimmy. Huh, old man?
我没那么说 吉米啊 老头
Why don’t we try it? Hm? Why don’t we try it?
我们为什么不试试呢 嗯 我们为什么不试试呢
Come on.
来吧
You’re gonna stand there, and you’re gonna tell my students
你要站在那 告诉我的学生
that my techniques don’t work?
我的技术不管用吗
Glove up and prove it.
戴上手套 证明一下
I’m not telling your students anything, Jimmy.
我不会告诉你的学生任何事的 吉米
Okay? Hey, no one has to get hurt.
——好吗 -嘿 没必要伤害任何人
Soon as you were to stop,just, you know, tap out.
你一停下来 就这样 拍一下
You’re used to that, right?
你已经习惯了 对吧
Gentlemen,it’s time to go.
先生们 该走了
I got a lot of cleaning to do before class tomorrow. Let’s go.
明天上课前我有很多清洁工作要做 我们走吧
Come on, Mick. Now! Come on.
别这样 麦基 ——现在 来吧
Choke.
窒息
Let’s go, guys. Come on, Mick.
走吧 伙计们 回来吧 麦基
What, are you afraid of a little demonstration?
怎么 你怕演示一下吗
I’ll see you tomorrow.
明天见
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You wanna know what I teach? I’ll show you what I teach.
你想知道我教什么吗 让你看看我教的东西
You wanna know why I think what you teach is garbage? Hey, guys.
你想知道为什么我认为你教的是垃圾吗 ——嘿 家伙
I’ll show you that, too.
我也会展示给你看
Hell, I’ll even give you a roadmap
我甚至会给你一个路线图
as to what’s gonna happen.
告诉你接下来会发生什么
I’m gonna close the distance to clinch
我要拉近距离
without so much as taking a scratch.
这样就能在不受任何伤害的情况下紧紧抱住对方
I’m gonna take you to the ground, I’m gonna mount you,
我要把你推倒在地 我要骑上你
I’m gonna turn you over,take your back,
我要把你翻过来 背住你的背
and I’m gonna choke you unconscious.
然后我要把你掐晕过去
And then just so you don’t think it was a fluke,
然后为了不让你觉得这是侥幸
we’re gonna do it all over again.
我们要重新来过
And I’m gonna do the exact same thing
我也会按同样的顺序
in the exact same order,
做同样的事
and there’s not a goddamn thing you can do about it.
而你对此毫无办法
Okay.
好吧
You just know if you get too close,
你要知道 如果你靠得太近
I’m throwing for real.
我就玩真的了
What is going on?
这是怎么回事
I’m throwing with bad intentions.
我将带着恶意真打了
Okay, pal.
好吧 朋友
Let’s rock.
滚过来吧
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Oh, fuck you! Whoa. Did you see that?
去你♥妈♥的♥ —哇 你看到了吗
Fuck you! Let’s go again, pal! Come on!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 再来一次 伙计 来吧
Let’s go!Come on! Bring it!
我们走吧 来吧 把它
Shit, shit, shit!
他妈的 他妈的 他妈的
Daddy’s home!
爸爸回来了
Hi, Daddy! Hey, dude.
嗨 爸爸 —嘿 老兄
I am armed. Mm…
我可有武器 嗯
No, you’re not. You’re unarmed.
不 你没有 你是手无寸铁
What has gotten into you?
你怎么了
He’s watching TV.
他在看电视
All I had to do was log on to one of those forums.
我所要做的就是登录其中一个论♥坛♥
But nobody was online that much back then.
但那时候没人那么常上网
I mean, shit, we still had dial up, if you can remember that.
我是说 妈的 我们还是拨电♥话♥号♥码吧 如果你还记得的话
Anyway…
总之
Turns out some interesting stuff went down in Dubai a few months earlier.
几个月前在迪拜发生了一些有趣的事
So what do you think would be a real challenge?
那么你认为什么才是真正的挑战呢
I don’t have any real challenge out there.
我在那里没有遇到任何真正的挑战
I run this division.
我控制了局面
All my fights the same:I win, I win, I win.
我所有的比赛都一个结果 我赢了 我赢了 我赢了
This guy don’t try to win.
这家伙别企图想赢我
He just tries to survive… Fuck you, man!
他只是想活下来 去你的 哥们儿
Whoa! I’ll take you on right now! Come on!
哇 我现在就干了你 来吧
Right now! Get the fuck off my stage!
现在 从我的台子前消失
Well, maybe Mr. Mason would be a good challenger,
也许梅森先生是个不错的挑战者
but it’s never a good idea to fight your boss.
但跟我的老板打架从来不是个好主意
Screw that guy.
揍扁那家伙
What are you so mad about, Amin?
你在生什么气 阿明
He’s the best.Show respect.
他是最好的 你要尊重他
It’s manipulated to give him easy wins.
这是为了让他轻松取胜
They’re trying to make him like Mike Tyson so they can make money.
他们想把他他打造成像迈克·泰森一样 这样他们才能赚钱
Seriously, bro, where do you come up with this crap?
说真的 兄弟 你哪来的这些废话
Why doesn’t he fight Miletich then?
那他为什么不跟米利基打
Bro, he’d kill Miletich.
兄弟 他会杀了米利基的
Miletich would mangle him.
米利基会毁了他
No, Blaine’s punches are fucking dangerous, man.
不 布莱恩的拳太他妈危险了
Whatever.He’s a cheater, anyways.
不管怎么说 总之 他是个骗子
Oh, so he’s a cheater now, huh?
噢 你看他现在又在骗人了 不是吗
I’ll show you.
我会给你看的
Wait, what?
等一下 啥呀
Your dad has tapes of his tournaments?
你♥爸♥爸还有这次比赛的录像带
Yeah, I found them a few months ago.He used to keep them in a safe,
是的 我几个月前找到的 他以前把它们放在保险箱里
but now they’re just… Who’s this big guy?
但现在它们 这个大块头是谁
He looks badass.
他看起来像坏蛋
White dude’s gonna get ass-raped.
白人是会被强♥奸♥的
Oh, yeah? He was my instructor when I was a kid.
噢 是吗 他是我小时候的教练
Ooh.
喔
Oh, shit.
噢 糟糕
You think that guy could beat Blaine?
你觉得那家伙能打败布莱恩吗
Mickey Kelley!
麦基·凯利
Shoot… probably, yeah.
谁知道 也许吧 是的
Again, watch.
再看一遍
…we have Mickey Kelley,from the United States.
我们有来自美国的麦基·凯利
And Marco Blaine, from Brazil. No way.
和来自巴西的马尔库·布莱恩 不会吧
When was this?
这是什么时候的事
Gentlemen, begin.
先生们 开始
Wait a minute.
等一下
Was he still bowing? Yep.
他是不是还在鞠躬 是的
Dude, we gotta show my brother.
伙计 我们应该给我兄弟看这个
He thinks Marco’s a god.
他一直把马尔库当成神
When’s he back from London?
等他从伦敦回来后
I’ll just upload it to my site.
我将把这个上传到我的个人网页上
He wasn’t even looking!
他甚至连看都没看
What? That’s bullshit. Back it up.
—费什么话呀 -回放
Bloody hell.
真♥他♥妈♥的血腥
We should post it in the forum.I’ll bet it’ll get like 1,000 views.
我们应该把它贴在论♥坛♥上 我敢打赌浏览量会达到1000
Squash it. Pointless.
删贴 已经没意义了
It’s been uploaded and ripped a dozen times over.
它被上传了很多次 被复♥制♥了很多次
Oh, get out of here.
那你滚吧